Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > I want to buy a pocket sized Vape.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
I want to buy a pocket sized Vape. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2018, 04:15 PM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
I want to buy a pocket sized Vape.

In the market for a pocket vaporizer that I can take anywhere. it has to be a dry one. Also I'm not looking to break the bank. $$ preferably not $$$.

I just checked out a store around my neighborhood that has a bunch for sale but their way over my price range. I thought about ordering online from maybe like eBay or Amazon or some Vape website maybe they would be cheaper at least a little bit anyway.

So if i could get your thoughts, advice and opinions please cuz I'm ready to buy one soon.

Thanks.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 04:19 PM #2
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant future
I love my Pax 3.
I´ve been smoking weed in many different pipes and other devices.
Meeting Pax was the best smoke-thing that has happened to me since starting smoking weed more than 30 years ago.

Best luck bro

P

Paddi is online now Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 06:14 PM #3
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
If you want a battery powered vape it is hard to beat the Fury2 from Healthy Rips.

As Paddi said, the Pax 3 is pretty nice.

The Arizer ArGo is also a very nice portable.

All three are for dry herb.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:47 PM #4
sodgod

sodgod is on a distinguished road
The pax 3 and Fury2 are a bit higher in price but probably worth it. I've been looking at pulsar dry herb vaporizer. Its only $70 but not sure how good it is.

There is also this nucleus dry herb vaporizer for $40 that sounds really cheap though.

Anyone have one, or heard about it?
sodgod is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 10:04 PM #5
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Cheesebuds - Most places will match online prices. Brick and Mortar stores are hurtin' nowadays.

I don't vape as much as I used to, but I still occasionally use the AirVape XS. Very nice, sleek little unit.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 02:09 AM #6
Midnight Tokar

Midnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of lightMidnight Tokar is a glorious beacon of light
Magic-Flight Launch Box
Midnight Tokar is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 02:20 AM #7
Ace Rothstein

Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough
I bought the Atmos Jump for $35 Ebay It's a true vape toasts nicely. The heating chamber is small, It is in my opinion, only suitable for use with kief or hash. You won't make clouds with it, a bit hard to hit, but it works.
Ace Rothstein is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 04:26 AM #8
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Tokar View Post
Magic-Flight Launch Box
No offense dude, but technology has come so far since the MFLB, especially considering the price tag.
Green Squall is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:34 AM #9
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a jewel in the roughyardgrazer is a jewel in the roughyardgrazer is a jewel in the roughyardgrazer is a jewel in the roughyardgrazer is a jewel in the roughyardgrazer is a jewel in the rough
I did a brief tour of some cheap portables, Atmos pen that's still kicking around, was ok but never crazy about it. Some other pen that isn't that memorable. And a Fenix that was ok at first, but eventually it overheated and not great things happened to it (thankfully it was winter and I tossed it in the snow when I realized something was really wrong).

Got a Pax 3 a few weeks ago. I like that thing. Works much better for me than the others, and it's a lot more discrete. Not cheap though.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 05:18 PM #10
Observer

Observer is on a distinguished road
Hi there,
I'm choosing a Juul now. My sister recommended it to me.
Has someone tried?
I've read the article the REview article. Seems interesting. Here it is if someone is interested https://vapingdaily.com/best-electro...rettes-review/
Would be happy to hear any information or advice.
Observer is offline Quote