Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Vermont sub-subsection in state by state?

Thread Title Search
Vermont sub-subsection in state by state? Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2018, 07:38 PM #1
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
Vermont sub-subsection in state by state?

Hello:

Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if someone might set-up a Vermont sub-subsection in the USA State by State area?

At the moment there's a thread in the NH subsection, kinda nice to have one for Vermont itself (particularly seeing possession and cultivation became legal July 1st).

Thanks!

yardgrazer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:17 AM #2
radioman

radioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura about
I agree with You Yardgrazer - Vermont needs it's own sub-section in the USA State by State area. Every State should have a section for people to post - there are 50 States...
radioman is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2018, 08:37 PM #3
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
Woohoo, I finally have 50 posts!

Still no Vermont subforum in State-by-State. And yet the Vermont thread in the New Hampshire subforum is busier than NH threads. Heck, it's one of the busier threads in New England. Sure, it's partially me, but it's other people too.

Pretty please? You'll be my best friend forever please?

Old 09-08-2018, 11:59 PM #4
ion

ion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the rough
do it yerself stinkin greenneck
ion is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2018, 03:54 PM #5
707OGBUSH970

707OGBUSH970 is a jewel in the rough707OGBUSH970 is a jewel in the rough707OGBUSH970 is a jewel in the rough707OGBUSH970 is a jewel in the rough707OGBUSH970 is a jewel in the rough707OGBUSH970 is a jewel in the rough
Not much action in the NH thread.
707OGBUSH970 is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2018, 04:50 PM #6
dufous

dufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nice
Always have Vermont in the title to be found by Thread Title Search.
dufous is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 04:46 AM #7
yardgrazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion View Post
do it yerself stinkin greenneck

I can't create a subforum!

But good point about putting Vermont in the subject line, to generate search results. That anyone can do.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:05 PM #8
ion

ion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the rough
i was being an ass bro.....im getting people on board here as much as can, they go to leafly and shit like that for info/questions.......then i say, "you like my reefer?" they say "yea" and i say" go to fucking icmag and stop dicking around"

im very undependable for being social, but if you get a vt thread in general going i'll try and get in as much as poss........didja hit the hempfest at burke last weekend?
ion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:12 PM #9
yardgrazer

Oh, haha, didn't count on it going right over my head?

Didn't get up to Burke, no, I might as well be in CT. Whenever anyone from out-of-state starts trying to get a sense of where I live I just tell them whatever cool things they've always wanted to go see in VT, that'd be nowhere near me.

I just think it'd be cool if Vermont had their own subsection, instead of being forced to piggyback off New Hampshire (Do they even have decriminalization yet? Live free my ass).

Old 09-30-2018, 04:29 AM #10
yardgrazer

How long before NH forum members get up in arms about the VT Thread in the NH subsection being the most active by far? How long before they demand you throw off their oppressors from their left by giving VT a subsection of its own?

Oh, they don't really post much? Mmm...