You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Red Heifer returns to Israel

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Red Heifer returns to Israel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2018, 03:40 PM #181
OldSchoolGrow

OldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post

nobody knows nuthin' fer sure, end of story.

Exactly. God included. My point exactly.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 09-14-2018, 03:40 PM #182
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant future
Good article at Middle East Monitor about the Religious Crazies -

"An Israeli Jewish fundamentalist group that received donations from the country’s defence minister has said that an end of times prophecy ushering Armageddon has been fulfilled following the birth of a “flawless” red heifer.

The Temple Institute, which promotes the construction of a third temple on the ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque, has announced the birth of the first red calf in Israel for 2,000 year. They believe that a biblical prophecy predicting the end of days has come true. The temple institute in Jerusalem announced the calf’s birth, saying it would undergo extensive examinations to determine if it is red all over."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...el-government/

Now if I could just get them to tell me tonight's winning lottery numbers.

Old 09-14-2018, 03:51 PM #183
beta

beta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolGrow View Post
Douglas Curtis

Instead of insulting me on my rep points, join the conversation......

How was the first particle created?
Again, WE DON'T KNOW. All you're doing is pointing to gaps in scientific knowledge and saying "SEE, THAT'S GOD!".

Weird how your God gets smaller and smaller the more we figure out about the physical world.

Here's a question for you - If all matter is evidence for God, how do you know it's evidence for your *specific* God rather than the tens of thousands of other gods that have been proposed? You know everyone else claims that all matter is 'proof' of their good too, right?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:51 PM #184
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Red face

Quote:
Exactly. God included. My point exactly.
Sounds like your God has feet of clay

Quote:
Only a fool would think otherwise.
Well when it comes to 'thinking' there's Logic and then there's Pretzel Logic, so that's a matter of opinion!

Old 09-14-2018, 03:56 PM #185
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Douglas Curtis

Instead of insulting me on my rep points, join the conversation......

How was the first particle created?
So, if we can't explain the foundation of the universe, the logical explanation is God.

School would have been a heck of a lot easier if you were in charge.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:04 PM #186
OldSchoolGrow

OldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really niceOldSchoolGrow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
So, if we can't explain the foundation of the universe, the logical explanation is God.

School would have been a heck of a lot easier if you were in charge.
Give me one single explanation other than God...... How was the first particle of matter created?

Old 09-14-2018, 04:05 PM #187
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Talking

As far as I can see there's only one logical conclusion I can come up with, WE'RE ALL BEING TROLLED here!!!!

...... so I'm done arguing stupid stuff on the internets!

........... I'll miss this thread but 'Carry On'

Old 09-14-2018, 04:07 PM #188
OldSchoolGrow

You guys have a bit of yolk on your faces at the moment....... Not a single one of you can tell me how the first particle was created, heck, you can't even tell me how any matter was created...... But in my rep points and pm's I am getting called an idiot, moron, ext ext.

It really shows how zealous some people are against God, not "if" God exists. Big difference.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:08 PM #189
OldSchoolGrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
As far as I can see there's only one logical conclusion I can come up with, WE'RE ALL BEING TROLLED here!!!!

...... so I'm done arguing stupid stuff on the internets!

........... I'll miss this thread but 'Carry On'
That is what I expected you to say, when you don't have the answer.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:16 PM #190
CosmicGiggle

Red face

Quote:
... in my rep points and pm's I am getting called an idiot, moron, ext ext...
..... and now, TROLL

Thread Closed