Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What Fertilizer Do You Use Most Often?

Thread Title Search
-
View Poll Results: What Fertilizer Do You Use Most Often? (Anonymous Poll)
Advanced Nutrients 7 11.48%
Heavy 16 1 1.64%
Pure Blend Pro 5 8.20%
House and Garden 4 6.56%
General Hydroponics 18 29.51%
Earth Juice 6 9.84%
Dutch Master Gold 0 0%
Miracle Grow 0 0%
Fox Farms 0 0%
Flower Power 0 0%
Dyna-Grow 1 1.64%
Home-Brew Compost Tea 4 6.56%
Botanicare 2 3.28%
Canna Coco 7 11.48%
Budswel 0 0%
Alaskan 0 0%
Atami 1 1.64%
Botanicare 1 1.64%
Cutting Edge Solutions 1 1.64%
Down to Earth 1 1.64%
Emerald Harvest 0 0%
Elite 1 1.64%
General Organics 1 1.64%
Technaflora 0 0%
Pure Essentials 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

What Fertilizer Do You Use Most Often? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2018, 03:26 AM #51
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Never used any thing but Jack's.
Really like being able to order it from
the website.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:28 PM #52
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
A huge and hearty thank you. This goes out to everyone who participated in this thread so far, you've all done it with intelligence and truly appreciated grace. The same to those who continue in the same manner.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:36 AM #53
rangergord

rangergord will become famous soon enoughrangergord will become famous soon enoughrangergord will become famous soon enough
Amazing almost 12 % of us are using AN including me. The main contender seems to be GH which makes sense because GH is an affordable choice in the US and AN is less costly than GH in Canada. No idea what prices are in EU. AN is probably expensive there

. Anyway I tried to get off AN by going over to GH but I had withdrawal symptoms and to my surprise I wanted to get back on the AN as soon as I could.

My habit consists of Two shots of Sensi A and B
Followed by Bud Blood because it speeds up sex determination and crop maturity like nothing else I have found.

Big Bud and Overdrive finish me off and I really see buds swell like nothing else I have tried.

I try not to overdose on the AN. I always use half the directed amount and sometimes if I am really strung out just 25% of the recommended amount.
rangergord is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 01:31 AM #54
Greenlife1

Greenlife1 will become famous soon enoughGreenlife1 will become famous soon enough
I am liking new millennium. Have been running it a few rounds.

Only real down sides are lots of parts, an has sediment from the base. Not the greatest for 1/4 drip lines.
Greenlife1 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 02:45 PM #55
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to allGOT_BUD? is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
I've been using Age Old Organics Bloom and just read that its not organic? Is this true? If so, they're going to get an earful from me.

EDIT: It says "not for use in organic crop and organic food production in the state of California." The fuck does that mean?
It means that there is a trace amount of one ingredient that someone once claimed got their sister's roommate's third cousin's uncle a nasty skin rash once.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 02:57 PM #56
OldSchoolGrow

OldSchoolGrow is a jewel in the roughOldSchoolGrow is a jewel in the roughOldSchoolGrow is a jewel in the roughOldSchoolGrow is a jewel in the roughOldSchoolGrow is a jewel in the roughOldSchoolGrow is a jewel in the roughOldSchoolGrow is a jewel in the rough
I wouldn't use anything posted above......
OldSchoolGrow is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 04:00 PM #57
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to beholdbigtacofarmer is a splendid one to behold
Ran several of them while learning. Ended up going with AN for a long time. First the a and b and then the organic for years. Switched to my own combo that involved bokashi and worms. Worked with that for a few years. Switched back to AN for about a year and took up a few non cannabis activities.

Currently switching back to an improved version of the bokashi and worms in a no til but with alot more planning ahead.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 04:15 PM #58
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I got some Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro and Flower for the outdoor crop this year.... It's so much easier for my partner to make up some nutes with this stuff, than for us to fertigate with my custom formula... So far the results have been great.... We are re-using peat based media from my indoor, along with a blend of dry humic acid and water polymer crystals.... Its pretty amazing stuff.... lengthens your watering schedule by a day or 2 depending on if it rained or not... I'm surprised more outdoor growers haven't utilized water polymer crystals in their soil....

I'm pretty happy with the Dyna-Gro gear its not too expensive compared to the others, and while you can buy a bunch of different products, it really isn't necessary for good ganja
MrBungle is online now Quote