Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mandala Seeds > Let's Answer All Satori Questions Here --->

Thread Title Search
Let's Answer All Satori Questions Here ---> Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2018, 05:55 PM #261
Rory Borealis

Rory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nksv View Post
Just made some seed between my Satori F and a Zamaldelica M. I cannot wait to try this!

That sounds like a journey into new realms. Please post a grow journal when you get started on that one.
Rory Borealis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:01 AM #262
nksv

nksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nice
I have three little seedlings started - I'll try and get some pics later on....
nksv is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2018, 08:40 AM #263
BlackMarketMic

BlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura about
I ordered 1 pack of Satori and 1 pack of Mandala #1 from Mandala in Spain in early March.

They were running low on Mandala#1 already and sent me seed stock from the previous year, instead of getting 10 seeds they sent me 15 to be sure my germination rates would be satisfactory..

I have a cold and damp basement and have issues with water infiltration so the conditions were less then ideal for germinating seeds directly in soil.

I have 13 seedlings of Mandala#1 out of 15 seeds from their previous season and doing very well. One of them is a trifoliate that appeared to be stunted at the cotyledon internode so I just let it live and after 2 weeks of not growing it has grown a tiny leaf out of the cotyledon..A mutation of sorts..I will post a pic later.
I have 8 seedlings of Satori from 7 seeds that sprouted, yes that is not a typo I have twin seedlings 'dicot' plants from a single seed and no I didn't accidentally put 2 seeds in the same hole I am usually very careful when planting new seeds. They are almost the same size and touch each other at the base of the stalk.

And they generously sent me 16 free seeds of Kalichakra with my order, never have I dealt with such nice people, polite honnest and generous.
I had issues with germinating the Kalichakra but that was my own fault, my temperatures were bellow 65°F at times and damp so not ideal for a warm temperature sativa strain. I endend up with 8 /16 Kalichakra.

Their shop appears to be temporarily closed due to damages caused by a reccent storm.
BlackMarketMic is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2018, 10:40 AM #264
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Quote:
And they generously sent me 16 free seeds of Kalichakra with my order, never have I dealt with such nice people, polite honnest and generous.
Couldn't agree more, really wonderful people and unique genetics... the storm in Malaga was a little devastating, hope they didn't get too much damage and recover soon.

I also got stocked on Satori and Mandala #1 and got Kalichakra freebies

Curious on which phenos you find when you sprout them, I've run Kalichakra back in 2008 and loved it, is a strain with good to moderate potency, good mood, sensual, arousing high.

I got more Kalichakra seeds on 2017 and have run them on my previous grow finding a completely different pheno from what I used to: sativa leaning growth structure (no central huge cola), extremely vigorous (common), with a unique, distinctive sandalwood (hints of pachuli) aroma rounded with an almost gourmet hazey touch.

This is the first time I find such pheno; if it wasn't me who actually opened the seed bag and sowed it I would instantly say some sort of mistake at sowing/labeling time.

I kept a mom and I'm running it a second time along with two Beyond the Brain cuts with really promising results (I'm afraid I screwed on first grow).

Will run a Satori round on next winter grow... wondering, will Satori stink outdoors? (considering running it outdoors this season)

How will you grow them BlackMarketMic? Indoors or outdoors? Willing to learn about the phenos in Satori & Mandala #1!

Last edited by repuk; 04-29-2018 at 10:51 AM..
repuk is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2018, 11:08 AM #265
BlackMarketMic

BlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura about
I want to order 2 packs of Beyond the Brain next week but with their shop closed I'm not sure if they will take my order...hopefully they will still have some in stock or I will have to source some from a european reseller, unfortunatly nobody stocks Mandala seeds in Canada :(

I have started mine about 3 weeks ago, they got a slow start because of the lower temperature but otherwise doing good, they are catching up to my 'freezeland' seedlings who are about 10 days older so thats a good sign.

I have them under a 1000 watt mh lamp and will be switching to hps after they are sexed. They are in 3 liter pots with a mix of pro-mix, mycorhizae, basalt rock dust and 15% worm castings according to good recommendations

I started a batch of aerated compost tea with worm casting, mollases and a tiny bit of kelp this will be fed to them in a few days mostly to activate the soil..

The mandala#1 will be tested outside in Quebec Canada and used for outside breeding projects.
BlackMarketMic is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 02:29 AM #266
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory Borealis View Post
That sounds like a journey into new realms. Please post a grow journal when you get started on that one.
Definitely, please do!
repuk is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2018, 03:29 AM #267
nksv

nksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nice
well, I have two vegging atm. Topped twice and so very very vigorous. My wife dropped a pot plant (normal pot plant) onto my phone so without camera now. I will get them into flower in a couple of weeks. Really keen to see what this turns out like. So far a very active vegger.
nksv is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 02:17 PM #268
ion

ion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the rough
anybody got experience with a satori mutant? had one pop up, 6 weeks old now and looks like something from a cartoon, little resemblance to cannabis.....should i go for it? ill get pics up today
ion is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 10:03 PM #269
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

You never know ion... maybe a mutant runt without anything special, or may be hidding a precious "secret", you never know.

Recall growing Sadhu. Got a blue runty, oddly looking (mutant possibly) "dwarf". One day open the tent, thought had botritys or something, but upon closer inspection looked like someone poured a pack of sugar on top...

Yielded a lot for her tiny size... incredibly resinous, almost "blue" weed. Taste (mangoish) and High was really something special, in the words of a Grow Shop owner, worth a "taste cup".
repuk is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 02:18 AM #270
ion

ion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the rough
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1883795
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1883794
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1883793

cuts are taken, if all goes well the show will start october 1
ion is offline Quote