Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Chanting Growers Group (2013-∞)

Thread Title Search
Chanting Growers Group (2013-∞) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2018, 12:34 AM #3061
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2018, 10:16 PM #3062
weedtoker

weedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really nice
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Old 09-07-2018, 09:01 PM #3063
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Let us openly and clearly outline the virtues of Myoho-renge-kyo! Just as poisonous compounds are changed into medicine, so these five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo change evil into good. The Spring of Jewels is so called because, in this spring, stones are changed into jewels.13 In the same way, these five characters can change ordinary human beings into Buddhas. Therefore, because your beloved departed father chanted Nam-myoho-renge-kyo while he was alive, he was a person who attained Buddhahood in his present form, in the same way that stones change into jewels.

--- https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/152

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2018, 10:48 PM #3064
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
I, Nichiren, have abandoned both the approach that expands and that which condenses and favor the essence of the matter, which means the five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo that were transmitted to Bodhisattva Superior Practices.
When Chiu-fang Yin18 was appraising horses, he paid no attention to whether they were black or yellow but concentrated only on picking a thoroughbred. When Chih Tao-lin19 lectured on the sutras, he put aside questions of detail and concentrated on getting at the basic meaning. Shakyamuni Buddha has already entered the treasure tower and is seated side by side with the Buddha Many Treasures, the emanations of the Buddha have gathered from the ten directions, the Bodhisattvas of the Earth have been summoned, and the essence, the five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo, has been entrusted to these bodhisattvas so that they may transmit it to the Latter Day of the Law. No one in the present age can doubt this.

--- https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-2/Content/235

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Weird is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 07:25 PM #3065
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 04:05 PM #3066
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Quote:
In essence, the entity of Myoho-renge-kyo is the physical body that the disciples and followers of Nichiren who believe in the Lotus Sutra received from their fathers and mothers at birth. Such persons, who honestly discard expedient means, put faith in the Lotus Sutra alone, and chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, will transform the three paths of earthly desires, karma, and suffering into the three virtues of the Dharma body, wisdom, and emancipation. The threefold contemplation and the three truths will immediately become manifest in their minds,18 and the place where they live will become the Land of Eternally Tranquil Light. The Buddha who is the entity of Myoho-renge-kyo, of the “Life Span” chapter of the essential teaching, who is both inhabiting subject and inhabited realm, life and environment, body and mind, entity and function, the Buddha eternally endowed with the three bodies—he is to be found in the disciples and lay believers of Nichiren. Such persons embody the true entity of Myoho-renge-kyo; this is all due to the meritorious workings that the spontaneous transcendental powers inherent in it display. Could anyone venture to doubt it? Indeed it cannot be doubted!

--- https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/47

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 02:13 PM #3067
weedtoker

weedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really nice
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Old 09-17-2018, 07:39 PM #3068
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 05:20 PM #3069
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Quote:
Now, no matter what, strive in faith and be known as a votary of the Lotus Sutra, and remain my disciple for the rest of your life. If you are of the same mind as Nichiren, you must be a Bodhisattva of the Earth. And if you are a Bodhisattva of the Earth, there is not the slightest doubt that you have been a disciple of Shakyamuni Buddha from the remote past. The sutra states, “Ever since the long distant past I have been teaching and converting this multitude.”11 There should be no discrimination among those who propagate the five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo in the Latter Day of the Law, be they men or women. Were they not Bodhisattvas of the Earth, they could not chant the daimoku. At first only Nichiren chanted Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, but then two, three, and a hundred followed, chanting and teaching others. Propagation will unfold this way in the future as well. Does this not signify “emerging from the earth”?

--- https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/40

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 05:59 AM #3070
SoCal Hippy

SoCal Hippy has disabled reputation
”Shakyamuni’s practices and the virtues he consequently attained are all contained within the five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo. If we believe in these five characters, we will naturally be granted the same benefits as he was.”

(“The Object of Devotion for Observing the Mind Established in the Fifth Five-Hundred-Year Period after the Thus Come One’s Passing”, WND-l page 365)