Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Jean Guy - House of the Great Gardener

Thread Title Search
Jean Guy - House of the Great Gardener Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2018, 11:25 AM #21
Alucinaciones

Alucinaciones will become famous soon enough
I ran a beautiful Jean Guy female outside 4 years ago started on May 13th here at 46N and she didnt start flowering until the third week in September which is exactly when we start receiving 12 hours of light. She made it until mid October before the it got too cold that year . Her nose and flavor off the tiny bit i got was exquisite. I absolutely will post the cross just got a new tent set up with a 315 cmh so im very much looking forward to learning sharing and posting here
Alucinaciones is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:11 PM #22
Cigarviper

Cigarviper will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucinaciones View Post
I ran a beautiful Jean Guy female outside 4 years ago started on May 13th here at 46N and she didnt start flowering until the third week in September which is exactly when we start receiving 12 hours of light. She made it until mid October before the it got too cold that year . Her nose and flavor off the tiny bit i got was exquisite. I absolutely will post the cross just got a new tent set up with a 315 cmh so im very much looking forward to learning sharing and posting here
Bubba is "due" mid Oct and I expect Jean Guy to not be fully ready until Halloweenish. Wish me luck. We're expecting a mild fall season (44N) so hopefully I can get them to full term.
Cigarviper is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:15 PM #23
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Yes good luck!
Bubba will definitely be done well before as you said. Hopefully the weather holds out for you.

Old 09-14-2018, 06:54 PM #24
Cigarviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucinaciones View Post
I'll follow your progress. It's an extremely unheralded strain. When I ask budtenders for it they deem to all know what I'm talking about and some say, "Ya, we had but it sold out quickly." To which I say, 'supply the demand, stupid'. In the meantime, I'll have a quarter of your Wedding Cake and Ice Cream.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:45 AM #25
Somatek

Somatek will become famous soon enough
Nice looking plants Cigarviper, can't wait to see how they turn out. I read on another board that Jean Guy was made by Trichome Pharm back in the cannabis world days from a knock off of white widow (they couldn't remember which company though, definitely not Greenhouse or Mr Nice though). Now I'm itching to plant a couple, just gotta clear some space first...
Somatek is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 01:45 AM #26
Cigarviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somatek View Post
Nice looking plants Cigarviper, can't wait to see how they turn out. I read on another board that Jean Guy was made by Trichome Pharm back in the cannabis world days from a knock off of white widow (they couldn't remember which company though, definitely not Greenhouse or Mr Nice though). Now I'm itching to plant a couple, just gotta clear some space first...
Thankyou fellow Ontarion. This plant is from House of the Great Gardener seed, The Bubba Kush is from Green House Seed Company.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:35 AM #27
Alucinaciones

Allegedly just a feminized early white widow from Dutch passion which if true would be the closest thing to a Shanti Original. Im also going pollinate the Roberts Creek Congolese and Nigerian Kandahar clones with some select Jean Guy males and see what shakes out in the F2's

Old 09-16-2018, 07:44 AM #28
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Yes the WW component is the only one most seem to agree on. I'd really like to know what the true lineage is because it's a great genetic.
Sounds like some interesting crosses. Let us know how it goes.

Old 09-16-2018, 05:29 PM #29
Alucinaciones

Is your Jean Guy grow posted on here insomniac?

Old 09-16-2018, 05:39 PM #30
insomniac_AU

Yes some of these are JG but it hasn't been updated for a while.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=352736