Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Myth busting prop 64

Thread Title Search
Myth busting prop 64 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2016, 03:15 AM #61
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so glad we don't have one. Everybody here has owned their houses to long, and there isn't any real way to enforce it here. Poor cities have their advantages. Like lack of funding to fuck with petty stuff.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:00 AM #62
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
walked into a collective and just needed an california ID.

frosty mix an match zips where 195.

7 different Og...gg4 purps haze's..etc.

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:15 AM #63
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
I actually like that the price of quality bud is dropping. Selfish reason is that, the more affordable the product the wider the accesable market. Less selfish reason. I don't think quality pot should only be accessible to people with lot of money. I like that more people get to experience high quality buds more frequently. Even when it's getting smoked for fun, it's helping prevent a multitude of diseases, and pains. It's a regenerative plant.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:00 PM #64
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
I'm happy to see the overall quality of bud increase.

But with lots of amateurs starting to grow, it pays to be selective.

It would be great if only good to excellent quality buds were sold. That's how it should be!

Watch when the authorities shutdown huge grows due to things like contamination, using forbidden products, infestation, etc.

That's if they even inspect them (that's what some of the tax money is supposed to be for).

If they do inspect, then bud quality & healthiness should improve greatly for everyone.

And those who invest in big grows without the know-how or care will be weeded from the market.

And I think the big corps may come up with a few mild brands sold relatively cheaply that are mass marketed and consumed.

But once ppl get to try top quality buds with high THC content, they won't go back to the commercial crap (commerch is always commerch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Zeppelin View Post
I actually like that the price of quality bud is dropping. Selfish reason is that, the more affordable the product the wider the accesable market. Less selfish reason. I don't think quality pot should only be accessible to people with lot of money. I like that more people get to experience high quality buds more frequently. Even when it's getting smoked for fun, it's helping prevent a multitude of diseases, and pains. It's a regenerative plant.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:14 PM #65
trippn

trippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the rough
Looks like you were 100% Wrong. Like we all told you.

Although the structures are similar, they’re not identical. For instance, they take different approaches to distribution, transport and testing labs. MCRSA established 17 license types; AUMA established 19 license types.

Ajax wants to make these regulations match, if possible — or maybe just create one set of regulations.

“There is going to have to be alignment,” she said. “We are going to strive to have one set of regulations

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/1...cannabis-czar/
trippn is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2017, 02:05 AM #66
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
Any outdoor growers in Santa Rosa??? i think they are talking about banning outdoor completely? I haven't heard any news about it? Im gonna start putting out plants soon but not sure if its banned or not???
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2018, 11:23 PM #67
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Hows this working out for everyone ?
Wonder if all that argued for one side or the other have seen it go just how they were so sure it would ?

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 07:45 AM #68
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Costs about half of what it used to, the glass containers are nicer than the damn plastic,
and seeing the thc levels on the container is kinda neat.

Came here sick as hell with cancer, and was just grateful to have access.
All people should have access to cannabis, and health care.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2018, 08:53 PM #69
SilverHazer

SilverHazer has a spectacular aura aboutSilverHazer has a spectacular aura aboutSilverHazer has a spectacular aura aboutSilverHazer has a spectacular aura about
Prices haven't gone down for flower at Nor-Cal dispensaries, even though most of the flowers you see now are greenhouse or light dep.

I feel like Prop 64 did more for concentrates. People know for sure that they've all been tested for solvents. Waaay more live resins, rosins, and other solventless extracts nowdays it seems, which is pretty sweet. I go straight to the concentrates section now.. Can't justify $35+ per 8th for larfy greenhouse flowers. Not when the same 35 bucks gets you a gram of freakin' delicious live resin. Some dispensaries are paying the sales tax now, as well.

That's how some of these places are trying to corner the market now IMO.. By absorbing the ridiculous taxes.

Last edited by SilverHazer; 09-13-2018 at 10:04 PM..
SilverHazer is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 04:32 PM #70
Mengsk

Mengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really nice
$35 1/8s popping up is better than it was a few years ago.

Last edited by Mengsk; 09-16-2018 at 07:43 PM..
Mengsk is online now Quote