Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Night Rider (I95xStardawg)-Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Night Rider (I95xStardawg)-Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2018, 05:08 AM #141
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Make some F2s and continue!
MJPassion is offline Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:17 PM #142
there goes edro

there goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to behold
Night Rider Smoke Report

Had 3 different phenos of Night Rider.
The smallest Night Rider lady was the Stardawg leaner. She had similar bud structure to the middle lady. Her cured buds have that slight chem funkiness to them which translates over in the taste department as well. The high is well rounded. Starts off in the head and then translates to the body. Feels like a warm blanket of relaxation covering your being. Not keeper status because of how slow she vegged and needed more chem funk to the buds. Nice frostiness to buds. Flowered 77 days. Decent bag appeal. Liked those flaming red hairs she finished with.

The middle pheno turned out to be my favorite. Clone did take root but died shortly afterwards. Her cured buds have a sweet pine smell mixed with lemon/ lime funk. Tasted exactly like she smells. Loved that lemon/ lime kick! The high on her is fantastic! Very strong, well rounded high. Definitely the most heady out all 3 phenos. Buds weren't as chunky as the last pheno but yield wasn't too far behind. Attempted to keep this pheno around but to no avail. Would like to pop the rest and hopefully find a similar or better pheno sometime in the future. Nice trich coverage took her at 70 days. Great bag appeal! Nice lime green buds with light orange hairs.

The biggest Night Rider lady had the strongest sweet pine smell mixed with rum and coke. Taste is sweet pine. The high on her is all body. Potency is comparable to the middle lady but no headiness whatsoever. Stoned to the bone, munchies, nap time. The best yield out of the 3. Had the least frost of the 3. Flowered out 70 days. Chunky buds but didn't have the bag appeal the middle lady posses.

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is online now Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:44 AM #143
Dawgfunk

Dawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the rough
Nice, gonna have to dig thru some more of these this winter. I love that lime green, orange hair herb. Many times ended up being at the top of my smoke list. Just finished a joint of the night rider with a buddy. Great flavor at the end, too. Super chocolatey. He was saying chocolate mint. Some real nice herb. Love it mixed with this fluffy rks pheno in the am, keeps me floating and smiling all day wished I’da kept a cut around as well, didn’t have the space. Hopefully someone still has it...
Dawgfunk is offline Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:27 AM #144
brluban

brluban will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by there goes edro View Post
The high on her is all body. Potency is comparable to the middle lady but no headiness whatsoever. Stoned to the bone, munchies, nap time. The best yield out of the 3. Had the least frost of the 3. Flowered out 70 days. Chunky buds but didn't have the bag appeal the middle lady posses.
Huh, so do you think this is the more I-95 leaning pheno?
The high sounds great but somehwat surprising frost/ bag appeal isnt there.
brluban is offline Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:30 PM #145
there goes edro

there goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brluban View Post
Huh, so do you think this is the more I-95 leaning pheno?
The high sounds great but somehwat surprising frost/ bag appeal isnt there.
That particular pheno definitely leaned to the i95 side of things. Trich development wasn't bad just not as good as the other two phenos. Bad appeal ain't everything. Still very good smoke.

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is online now Quote