Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > I want to buy a pocket sized Vape.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
I want to buy a pocket sized Vape. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2018, 11:50 PM #81
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I wasn't a fan the davinci... the mouth piece was constantly falling out and the rubber hose filled with nasty vaped oils that would constantly clog it or leaving nasty residue on my lips... I forget what the last straw was with it (only lasted a few months), but it was pretty fatal if I remember correctly..

It has been a while since I had it, but it sounds like they made some improvements?
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2018, 01:23 AM #82
Egzoset

Egzoset will become famous soon enoughEgzoset will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Hi again RingoDoggie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
...I was there for ya.
I wish to repay you with this present favour: go back to the crowd after you've "listened" to your IH Driver using an old A.M. Radio (as those which were found in cars before the advent of satellite radio). If my interpretation is correct then overdrive situations shall have an audio signature, no to mention relay contacts under some high-voltage/high-current stress... Actually i believe Marconi invented trans-Atlantic communications still effective even beyond the "line-of-sight", over a century ago (...), with little more than electric sparks and hence i'd be curious to compare such signatures with those of a challenged power relay, etc...

Good day, have fun!!
Egzoset is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2018, 11:15 AM #83
clearheaded

clearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura about
Picked up utilian 721 which is a rebrand and several otger names for this vape.. i will say its great mostly convection nice vape quality heats up fast..most vapes are conduction which isnt ideal. First semi convection vape and its a big difference. also does hash amd concentrates think rebrands are like 60usd ? if u are handy folks have swapped 18650 batteries
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2018, 05:42 PM #84
GatorGumbo

GatorGumbo will become famous soon enough
I know you're not trying to drop big coin on it, but if it makes you feel any better I did and got a Firefly 2. Flavor is amazing but the draw is so godforsaken stiff that half the time I get a headache just trying to catch a buzz.

I've had E-pen attachments in the past that cost about $26 and were 90% as good at flavour except that they all burned up within 4-6 months of daily use (faster with concentrates).
GatorGumbo is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 03:01 PM #85
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Fury 2. Temp ready in about 10-15 secs.Super small and discreet.Great effect!Easy to clean and there are capsules,too!Can clean a bowl in 2 mins in this...And, pretty cheap,too!If you can 't afford it,google "fury rebrands"or "fury knockoffs" and you can find a replica of fury 1 at half price...
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 03:10 PM #86
superx

superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Post 53 states the op purchased the fury 2..

Never heard of the thing...
superx is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 03:26 PM #87
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Hehe,yep,I read the thread afterwards
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:17 PM #88
pinkus

pinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to all
I have been using vaporizers for flowers about 99% of the time instead of smoking, and it has helped but my lungs have still been on a downhill trajectory.

About 3 weeks ago, I completed my project to produce clean hash oil cartridges for clients. I did this only to fulfill their needs with no thought towards using them myself.

Of course, I HAD to sample and test them to work out the kinks. Well, I am now a convert. I have only sampled a couple of bowls of flowers to vape, and that only to analyze crops.

My lungs haven't been this clear for at least a year. And it is so much more stealthy than any way other than edibles.

Just my anecdotal evidence.

pinkus is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:20 PM #89
Egzoset

Egzoset will become famous soon enoughEgzoset will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Salutations PinkUS,

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkus View Post
...my lungs have still been on a downhill trajectory.
Maybe you'll understand why once you've analyzed your device selection(s) based on its "Release/Transport Agent", which is "Hot Dry Air" in most of the ready-made "Ovenizers" available on the market.

Personally i've been lucky to evaluate Inlet Water over the years and found that was my very last option unless an IH version is offered, someday in a far away future...

Good day, have fun!!
Egzoset is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 08:34 PM #90
pinkus

pinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to allpinkus is a name known to all
I used to use an arizer solo with a bubbler attachment.

I think maybe you are jumping to conclusions.

Either way, my lungs react better to the hash oil pen.
pinkus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.