What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dual bulb reflectors

Elephunk

Hey everyone,

Was thinking about a dual bulb set up for a hidden closet.

Problem being it’s narrow at 24” x 60”x 96”.

Finding a vented hood that is narrow enough to fit that is tough. I did see the raptor 8, but it’s 31” wide so won’t work.

Two cool tubes side by side would work, but the ducting gets a bit of a hassle. That’s probably how I’ll do it if there are no other options similar to the Raptor 8 in a smaller package.

I was going to set up a 3’ light mover I already have with 2x 250w- 1hps/ 1mh... ideally in 1 hood.

Or the other option of just using my 400w MH magnetic for flower or 600hps digital...

the 600w hps digital I’m leary about due to interference. I think it’s a lumatek from back in the day? Or whatever the green ones were from HTG... doubt there’s any shielding and don’t really want to find out.

Would rather keep this all magnetic and sound block the hum.

Heat won’t be an issue. AC unit. Dedicated exhaust for the lights with treated air and the plant space/utilities will also get treated air and their own exhausts

Any ideas/ recommendations on a dual bulb hood? Been searching and the raptor 8 is all I saw. Their old discontinued model would have been the ticket for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts