What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Germination test of Chimera stock:

Germination test of Chimera stock:

Hello fellow growers and cannabis enthusiasts,

I had the incredible opportunity to germ test some of the Chimera stock that’s awaiting germ results before being listed. I am posting up to share the results of what I have found so far.

First, I cannot thank enough PANIKZ and whomever else was involved in the decision to offer this chance! I am still dumfounded. And like a kid on Christmas morning. I was asked what I was interested in from the list, before any mention of testing. I provided a wish list, mentioning price points would dictate which ones made my final list. The reply was that my list would be sent to me free of charge in exchange for testing germ rates. :nono: They were sent on a Friday (9/28) and I received them last Wednesday (10/3). Ridiculously fast delivery. The fact that these are in my hands, free of charge, is just another example of the professionalism by which RGS is operating. And the respect shown to Chimera’s request that these are tested before being listed taken seriously.

So, what did I pick, you ask. Here’s my list:

Soulshine x SS
Nepalese x Blox
The Medina
Blockhead
Lapis Mountain Indica

As of now I have,

3 of 3 Nepalese x Blox
2 of 2 Soulshine x SS
2 of 3 Blockhead
2 of 3 The Medina
0 of 4 Lapis Mountain

Those that have popped will go down for a dirt nap today. I see signs of popping from the remaining Medina, no signs yet from the last Blockhead. Not overly surprised to see no action from Lapis. If none is forthcoming I will likely scuff up the remaining ones and take some other measures to hopefully increase likelihood of popping. But as I understand it, this was the last pack anyway. And not a Chimera var. And they may just need some more time. We'll see.

Before:

picture.php

After:

picture.php

A little further down the road I will start a thread in Chimera’s forum sharing the progress, if anyone wants to follow along.

Happy Growing!

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thank you for sharing Shmavis , good for others to see people getting good Germination rates apart from just us , hopefully this should put some minds at rest with any uncertainty of these so called old seeds , the are gems in there own right waiting on gardens to be grown in...

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thank you for sharing Shmavis , good for others to see people getting good Germination rates apart from just us , hopefully this should put some minds at rest with any uncertainty of these so called old seeds , the are gems in there own right waiting on gardens to be grown in...

You’re more than welcome. My pleasure, really.

And much of my astonishment about your generosity is found in having little doubt that these beans would pop. They would’ve had to have been stored in almost horrible conditions for them not to pop. Simply not being refrigerated would not meet the requirements of being classified as such. You’re right - they are not old seeds, only so called. And yes, awaiting a loving home. :)

And to that point, when I got around to putting them down late afternoon, the two holdouts - Medina and Blockhead - had popped their last seed. All popped - 100% germination on Chimera stock - let’s see if all make it above ground!

Much :respect: good Sir!

sirtween

Does anybody have recently bought some mosca seed? I would order some packs but before i wish to know about the germ rate.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I can not thank enough Panikz and Real Gorilla for the great customer care, reliability and fast shipping. Orders came within 3 or 4 days since shipment left UK.

I must add that they're also VERY generous on freebies!

As an old Seedboutique customer I will make many more orders with Real Gorilla in the future, they are more than legit in my eyes !

Good job guys !

Cheers !

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I can not thank you enought Panikz and Real Gorilla for the great customer care, reliably and fast shipping. Orders came within 3 or 4 days since shipment left UK.

I must add that they're also VERY generous on freebies!

As an old Seeboutique customer I will make many more orders with Real Gorilla in the future, they are more than legit in my eyes !

Good job guys !

Cheers !

:tiphat:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Im still popping the original c99 crosses, here and there, and getting 90%+ germ.. always had top germ rates on moscas work.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Awesome freebies! Quick delivery! Thank you much!

Serious about the awesome freebies. I might make another order just to see what gets tossed in.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Seems I see a lot of interest lately in GF x BB. As such, I expected someone to ask, but since no one has, I will.

...I pulled 100 gf x bb the other day at 99 popped within 36 hours.

Chimera, could you please share with us if this was strictly for a germ test, or do you plan to do some work with them? I think I recall reading somewhere along the way that you plan to return to GF x BB... is now the time?

Rastafarout

Premium user
I must add the shipping was extremely fast , will try chimeras stuff if the germ rates are looking like 99/100

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Im copying an pasting Chimeras post here for anyone that's missed it,.. and we are correcting all prices as we speak so will be sorted within the hour I would think..

Also Chimera has informed us that the Haze are in fact Tom Hills HAZE so the will be available as such aswell ..

Remember anyone ordering to state there Baked Beanz Freebies in the check out comments or you wont get them an miss out,.. we are out of Black Lime F3's

Seed Pricing on Remaining Stock

Folks,

I have asked Gypsy and PANIKZ to drop the pricing on the seeds at RGS.

Prices will be:

BlockHead Hybrids- $75
Blueberry Hybrids- $80
Sweet Skunk Feminized - $100/10, $60/5

Get them while they last, I don't want to hear 'hey Chimera, when will more be released" when these are gone.

Time to act is now if you want them. Good luck to those who want to get them while they can.

Please don't contact me directly, we don't do direct sales.

-Chimera

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
November Promo

We shall be giving packs of these out with every £50 spent up until Christmas Green Santa has come early be quick these wont last long they are fresh stock just in..

Mullumbimby madness /thai 78 x black lime reserve
Mullumbimby madness /thai 78 x white fire alien