What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trade wars here we come

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a compelling and well thought out post.

Thanks for the info.:wtf:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
It is sad that Trump gives a shit of friends for over 7 decades or longer. And he is also fucking the brits, with their special relationship.

ronbo51

Veteran
Germany is on board with the nordstream pipeline from Russia. The US has been backing the Qatari/Sunni/Isis version by killing 500,000 Syrians and attempting to overthrow yet another government so the arabs gain complete control of the euro energy market and don't ditch the dollar. Germany is being forced to choose: East or West.

By the way, Deutsche bank, was just minutes ago, put on a watch list by US bank regulators. DB came close to insolvency in 2016 and had to be backstopped by German platitudes. Nothing was fixed and today the stock barreled through its all time low and faces extermination, maybe tomorrow. DB has over 50 Trillion Euro derivative book that cannot and never will be payed. Some think DB is the sacrificial lamb, much like Lehman was, and much like Lehman, could be a "systemic risk". Euro banks are closed tomorrow, right?? And its Friday. Wow.

ronbo51

Veteran
Also, there is likely some fuckery surrounding the Iran nuke deal which was greased by pallet loads of cash and deals involving trade, once Iran came off the sanction regime. With Trump's rejection of the "deal" all those side arrangements and their expected billions in cash flow are now out the window. Lots of butthurt. A few days ago Iran said that if the deal dies it will release the names of all the insiders that got bribed and paid off with some of those billions on the pallets. Chess pieces being moved. Hopefully it stays civilized.

T

Teddybrae

Oh come on Guys! This is SO NOT a real subject for discussion!

CaptainDankness

Trade war is good, lots of money being thrown around. Not everything can go to the 1% they need as many as possible hustling on a global scale.

Why any Westerner would be angry, makes absolutely no sense. I guess the anti Trumpers need something to fuss about, can't wait until someone brings up Roseanne next. LMAO

Last edited:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Germany is on board with the nordstream pipeline from Russia. The US has been backing the Qatari/Sunni/Isis version by killing 500,000 Syrians and attempting to overthrow yet another government so the arabs gain complete control of the euro energy market and don't ditch the dollar. Germany is being forced to choose: East or West.

By the way, Deutsche bank, was just minutes ago, put on a watch list by US bank regulators. DB came close to insolvency in 2016 and had to be backstopped by German platitudes. Nothing was fixed and today the stock barreled through its all time low and faces extermination, maybe tomorrow. DB has over 50 Trillion Euro derivative book that cannot and never will be payed. Some think DB is the sacrificial lamb, much like Lehman was, and much like Lehman, could be a "systemic risk". Euro banks are closed tomorrow, right?? And its Friday. Wow.

It is never what it seems on the surface is it RB?

The explanation is trade deal,but there is so much going on behind the scenes.If the dollar was ditched,we would be in a sh*t-ton of trouble.What we are allowed to see is well scripted to keep us in the dark.I am of the opinion that if the average Joe knew what was really going on,there would be widespread panic.

ronbo51

Veteran
It is never what it seems on the surface is it RB?

The explanation is trade deal,but there is so much going on behind the scenes.If the dollar was ditched,we would be in a sh*t-ton of trouble.What we are allowed to see is well scripted to keep us in the dark.I am of the opinion that if the average Joe knew what was really going on,there would be widespread panic.

The Euro is coming unglued, among other things. Rajoy in Spain went down today. Italy is in shambles, and its banking system is non functioning. I hope Beppo Grillo ends up running Italy.

There is a lot of pressure on Europe to go along in lockstep on the whole Russia thing and most of Europe is tied to the US through NATO. But Europe's natural trade partners are to the east. These totally stupid sanctions are forcing Europe to make hard choices which pit them against the US, mostly for the first time in the post WW2 era.

If China survives the next financial panic and credit freeze their plan of the New Silk Road, One Belt One Road initiative will outflank our navies and with China getting Russian energy and India using their ports and all of Europa could be sewn up in to one huge interconnected trading system. China has been investing massive in Africa too. Who knew? If you don't bomb and drone people, and bury them in unpayable debt, you can both come out ahead.

Right now we are "investing" in Africa by having the Sauds bomb Yemen, probably the poorest country in Africa, and starve and spread cholera by destroying the few water plants they have and blow hospitals and schools, killing hundreds of thousands, all using our war goods. That's our investment in Africa. But Europe is just as bad of course. Libya was a Euro hit.

I think it's Entropy. The amount of energy it takes to keep the whole moldering bag of bullshit going is becoming too much to overcome and the leaks are springing and the pipes are steaming and the gears are grinding and its all just too much anymore.

My fear is that they have us so divided that we blame each other instead of them when we are severely tested.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I think they should cancel the G7 summit next week in Canada. It´s hypocritical to make nice pictures and show the World a smile but in reality nothing is right.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think that we should get rid of all these corporate shopping malls, and go back to being a 'nation of shopkeepers'......More small businesses are a good thing because it gives people the opportunity to be able to afford to buy a house and have a decent income.

iTarzan

WWI, WWII and ... We don't trust Germany and never should. We have never been friends and it will be a long, long, long time before we are. You said we have been friends for 7 decades or longer. We haven't been and I don't think we ever will.

Critiques of President Trump from a country that elected Hitler is laughable. Mostly annoying though.

R

Rubber Chicken

You can't keep hatred for the children and grandchildren of a country that was basically brainwashed by a psychopath.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

WWI, WWII and ... We don't trust Germany and never should. We have never been friends and it will be a long, long, long time before we are. You said we have been friends for 7 decades or longer. We haven't been and I don't think we ever will.

Critiques of President Trump from a country that elected Hitler is laughable. Mostly annoying though.

I think we do trust Germany and Japan too, of course not enough to abandon our military bases.

igrowone

Veteran

that's right, be a place where the hate never dies
kind of like the middle east, it's worked wonderfully there

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran

Thank you for your ridiculous answer.

picture.php

Gry

I do have to say right up front, the imperial usage of the term 'we' seems odd to me.

Were you to follow the money, it would lead back here.
Hitler was financed by american money, as had been
the original fascist Franco, and the second fascist
mussolini.
When Hitler raised his eyes from his desk they saw a full length portrait
of his primary benefactor and dear personal friend, henry ford.
What happened afterwards got real interesting,
but I will save that for another day.

Latest posts

Latest posts