What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 Chalice

Starmstr

Who's goin. I just ordered two tickets.... I'm starting my vacation here followed by a overnight fishing trip. I need advice on a good place to stay... Preferably walking distance.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
thievery corporation killed it last night! people falling out due to heat, crazy long wait to get in. did i say it was hot AF? i'm a desert rat and it was a bit intense even for me. felt bad for peeps showed up without cover or water in the middle of the mojave. one gal in line ended up going in ambulance, even after i fed her two bottles of water. she couldn't stay calm. a lot left after cypress hill, which is great cuz I was right up front for thievery corporation. $20 parking which was a shit show.