What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Frost Factory

A few new things i have been playing with. First up is Lemon Tree S1… I made a ton of seeds with this girl and my chemdawg 4 bx3 male. Should be some interesting stuff hidden inside

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Green phenos from my Betsy Bx2. The majority of the plants all turned out like these. Check out the frost on the last pic:dance013:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
I cant decide on what Betsy male to use. This is the second male i selected.
Im going to pollenate the Old Betsy clone separately with each male i have. Grow out the progeny and see what male performs better.
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
A few new things i have been playing with. First up is Lemon Tree S1… I made a ton of seeds with this girl and my chemdawg 4 bx3 male. Should be some interesting stuff hidden inside

How do you post full size pictures?

Press my ic button, then click the pictures and albums button.Download the photos.
Then when you post, click the insert image button, when it brings you to that new page to choose photos, click the box on the top right and set it to original only. Now you're ready to click a photo to add into your post

One last one for the night. This is Mendo Berry White. SHe finishes the end of september outdoors and has a super frosty indoor look when done. Easy to trim, rock hard nugs and did i mention she's frosty:big grin:
picture.php

Last edited:
SFV OG BX2 at 5weeks.
OG has been the hardest strain to get into pure seed form to date for me. Most the progeny has a watered down OG smell, reminds me of wet cardboard. The OG smell and flavor is a very rare trait in OG. Usually i get 1 out of a few hundred that reek of straight OGKush.

Im getting a little closer to what i want. With the BX2 seeds i can smell at least a dozen or so out of a hundred females that totally reek of OG.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

soopy

Veteran
Stunning flowers and pics man, that frosty Bestdy male is insane! Have you smoked his resins? The Berry White from up north is one of my all time favorite smokes, put me in just the right place every time.

Mad respect for your work and skills...����

Stunning flowers and pics man, that frosty Bestdy male is insane! Have you smoked his resins? The Berry White from up north is one of my all time favorite smokes, put me in just the right place every time.

Mad respect for your work and skills...����

Thanks man!!! I never smoked any of the males. Im scared because of the chems i spray to reverse them. I do get them tested at the lab but its not super accurate because of the seeds in the samples. Super beneficial if your searching for CBD or anything in that nature tho

soopy

Veteran
Sweet Jesus, yes!! H.Snow is one of my grail plants, puffed some out of Willits 15 years ago that still sticks with me...ran CSI's HS x Urkle and HS x Bubba a few years back. Amazing crosses. I bet this cross here will be beyond epic...the greasy, frosty funk that the Snow adds would be amazing with the SFV/JC terps thrown in.

If you ever need a tester, lol....mad respect man. Loving your tastes...

D3pthCharg3

As Soopy said, just superb!
I do have a question in regards to your males. I noticed you mention that you reversed them when asked if you smoked them. Can you explain your process? Are these females that were reversed to produce pollen? Did you use CS? When ever I do that I end up with a female bud that has male flowers in it, but not a male looking like a true male, as yours did...Just wondering if they were true males, they looked like they were...