What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Kalite Tizanne

Kalite Tizanne

Finally s3x3d out both K1 from French Touch Seeds..the mainly female plant grew male flowers 6 weeks into flower initiation and the male plant did the same, I was thinking a monecious trait had appeared but feel from my experience no monecious traits here just plain old hermie bastardry lol ...next strain! stem smells are divine, nearly reversed a branch for selfing until this expression...shit, only a few more summers left in my life to experience these things..love to all :huggg:

Organik

STS belong in the photography laboratory and should not be used on plants IMHO...
Why not use Eskobar's root pruning method? Sure it requires more work than abusing your beloved plant with STS but it's all natural.

Last edited:

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
STS belong in the photography laboratory and should not be used on plants or other living creatures IMHO.

Why not use Eskobar's root pruning method? Sure it requires more work than just spraying a toxic chemical onto your beloved plant but it's more natural.

Are you sure you're posting to the right thread?

Sunshineinabag

Can u guys rec a sat cultivar that I could pop and keep in my sun facing window and supplimented with sil LEDs and cmh? Burlington VT area that's becoming warmer and warmer seasonally.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Look the colors of this plant...
Purple drop (purple ot1haze x thai) x Honduras)
picture.php

picture.php

STS belong in the photography laboratory and should not be used on plants or other living creatures IMHO.

Why not use Eskobar's root pruning method? Sure it requires more work than just spraying a toxic chemical onto your beloved plant but it's more natural.

Agreed Organik ,
introducing sts here is akin to sacrilege,all other inputs have been natural so far

thankyou for your input,its appreciated :)

if it were the absolute last pairing ever available and it was absolutely stellar maybe yeh

D

DNM1

Tutankhamon Pyramid Seeds

Tutankhamon Pyramid Seeds

From seed 23rd October :)

Attachments

• IMG_2940.jpg
    IMG_2940.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2936.jpg
    IMG_2936.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2933.jpg
    IMG_2933.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2931.jpg
    IMG_2931.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2922.jpg
    IMG_2922.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 14
D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

From seed 11/11
In flower
:)

Attachments

• IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2840.jpg
    IMG_2840.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 13

Samson4

Veteran
Haze cont.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also, a quick report on the morta mortal. I sampled some last night with a wood pipe and I am very impressed. I finished the bowl in one sitting around 9pm and didn't see any sign of coming down as I tried to fall asleep at midnight. It made my gums hurt leading me to try and determine if my gums always hurt and the weed just made me aware of the pain. A peace of gum settled that debate. That was a first for me. This stuff is potent and energizing; yet euphorically dreamy and numbing to the body.

Haze cont.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Also, a quick report on the morta mortal. I sampled some last night with a wood pipe and I am very impressed. I finished the bowl in one sitting around 9pm and didn't see any sign of coming down as I tried to fall asleep at midnight. It made my gums hurt leading me to try and determine if my gums always hurt and the weed just made me aware of the pain. A peace of gum settled that debate. That was a first for me. This stuff is potent and energizing; yet euphorically dreamy and numbing to the body.

thankyou so much for sharing this,:)

RastaBob

Hi RastaBob,

I'm running a 4 foot Solacure FlowerPower on my flowers and agree that the trichome density is insane. The one problem that could be from these bulbs, is some of the flowers are almost all trichomes and they fall apart. Do you have any tips from your experience using these?

Thanks

Hey dude, happy new year. Haven't really seen anything like you describe, what other lamps are you running with the Solacure?

D

DNM1

Tutankhamon

Tutankhamon

:)

Attachments

• A peek underneath
    A peek underneath
    76.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3559.jpg
    IMG_3559.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 14