What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch Treat Heritage Speculation

Tynehead Tom

Rykus posted this part earlier------>
Dutch Treat

The famed Amsterdam-British Colombia cross.A potent hash plant from Amsterdam crossed with BC indicas has produced this elusive connoisseur strain.buds in a dense "V" shape.Most potent indoor,but outdoor it is a much larger plant.

Flowering period 8 weeks.

Height 4'
-----------------------------

the famed BC afgani Hashplant used in Dutch Treat is one I have often thought about.
I believe that very hashplant is in a whole lot of heavy hitting strains that came on the scene after about 1988.... perhaps a few years earlier. The flavors, nug shape and form, colors, the extreme frost...…
I personally believe that this hashplant is in Bubba, OGKB, and is the maternal background to many of todays elites that used an "unkown afghani"...… cookies for sure comes down the line from that hashplant….. I'd put money on it.

If I could produce that clone today , I am sure some of our more serious heads in the community would agree.

pinkus

Veteran
DT is one of the oldest strains I know of, post point of origin named weed~like late 80s

yahooman

I have a few strains from east island
I have dt x nl,dt and Brenda's skunk x np seeds

Such a great breeder