What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

Rare Pheno

that HSO cut looks good, I have the Azure Haze, its DJ Shorts sons new version of Blue Dream, haven't flowered it yet but can't wait ;]

billb

Veteran
that HSO cut looks good, I have the Azure Haze, its DJ Shorts sons new version of Blue Dream, haven't flowered it yet but can't wait ;]

This's the elite cut. Berry Berry and great producer

Attachments

• IMG_7573.jpg
    IMG_7573.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 19

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I found 2 seeds in some "Blue Dream Haze"

grew that out and got some Blue smelling buds that turned slightly dark/purple. I pollinated these plants with some 100% Oaxacan. Ive grown these seeds and they have that Blue smell to them and have increased the bud size.

Blue Dream has been pimped out lately but its definitely a great smoke if done right. I love the Blue Champagne strain.. possibly Champagne x Blue Dream

If it was bagseed it could of been from a intersex plants pollen fertilizing the other females or it could be from stray pollen thus making it a unknown blue dream haze cross

Im looking for a very good Blue Dream CROSS with a heavy indica with no luck. Y'all have any good ideas? Looking for seeds, and if possible and im sure lazy but looking for Feminised. Or just the best seed form? THanks.

billb

Veteran
I made a bunch of crosses this last grow. I pollinated blue dream with sour tangie pollen and sour tangie to everything I was growing a branch on each anyway. I did b dream x gg4, I have bd x dmt, bd x sour dubb, bd x gorrila bubble, blue dream x purple punch, bd x wedding cake, bd x dosi, and bd x bb3 this time and (chem 4 x sour diesel) x blue dream. And a few more I know I’m forgetting. Haven’t tried anything yet.

JVonChron

i got 100+ beans from last year that needed to be pheno hunted. they are blue dream but their is some kind of genetic differentiation going on. we had 2 plants "volunteer" from last year this year. they just germinated and grew without any water, nutrient or anything. we stepped on one of them and managed not to step on the other...it was FIRE. smells nothing like blue dream, but we didnt grow anything but the LEGIT hollister bd so we are stumped as to what it really is.

billb

Veteran
Really that’s crazy. Do you think it could of gtn mixed up and it’s something else. That’s very strange. So were they stunted? I know a guy that will grow some out. He grows all seed

I'm testing some " unknown" Blue dream atm. A friend had a lb and found 5 seeds....so you know wth 4 out of 5 popped so I have 3 that look very indica and one that is huge and sativa. It's been years since I have grown so this will be a test run forsure just to get things dialed in. PeAcE!

~star~crash~

i've got the clone only Blue Dream ...kind of excited to see where she'll lead me & i love fruity strains >>> is she fruity? ...i'll show pic's asap ...peace

billb

Veteran
I hear there’s 2 cuts. One spicy and one fruity. I have the fruity and it’s the berriest berry I’ve ever smoked. You can taste the berry at the end of an ex long joint. Only time I’ve ever had that.

I hear there’s 2 cuts. One spicy and one fruity. I have the fruity and it’s the berriest berry I’ve ever smoked. You can taste the berry at the end of an ex long joint. Only time I’ve ever had that.

I need that pheno lol.. Thinking i may just go with a blueberry cross since I cant locate any good solid indica Bluedream crosses.

billb

Veteran
I’m sure you’ll find it. Be patient. You’ll meet a lot of good people on here. Looks like you just started here. Do give it a bit. I bet anything you’ll find it.

billb

Veteran
Looks just like mine. I’ll take some pics of mine when lights go on tomorrow. It’s time to feed also! Here’s the setup! My backs going to love this

Attachments

• 8D8ADD3C-1F13-4AD5-882A-502A60BC79CD.jpg
    8D8ADD3C-1F13-4AD5-882A-502A60BC79CD.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 21

billb

Veteran
She’s bushy for being in that solo cup. Looks great! But she gets super bushy. Nodes grow so close to each other. Even with light a lil further than it should. She’s a big producer too. If you look in my albums you’ll see 8 together. Huge coke bottle buds and real tight hard nugs

billb

Veteran
good for you! i killed myself outdoors watering plants

Thsnk you! I’m pumped abt it.
I know you did. I e always been an outdoor and my back is just too bad now to do that much anymore. My hats off to you. I know how much hard work gorrila gardening is. Indoors is different. When you get into the wooods, a lot harder.

JVonChron

its gotta be some recessive something going on in the punnet square or something...we didnt have anything but Blue dream growing...all of our garden was blue dream, i would venture to guess theyre all fem seeds too because there was not a male in the garden. they were all the clone only cut as well. smelled like berry last year and this year it smells like straight blueberry muffin. very muffiny/berry. I'd be down to get you a handful of beans billb, PM me on how. the volunteer plant was probably 2 ft. tal when it started to flower. it flowered WAYYYYYYY later than all of the other clone blue dreams and finished prolly 3 weeks later than the clones. id consider it a runt, but it yielded a # of fire shit that smells way different than normal bd. which is a keeper trait in my world cuz everyone seems to turn their nose up when they hear dream.

JVonChron

pollen does fly but i can say with certainty we are the only canna growers within at least a 10-20 mile radius. is that far enough away to rule that out?

JVonChron

I just had a rosin dab of that volunteer plant and it is very very very very sativa. i hadnt smoked that much the last couple days and i am flyin'. very uppety racey affect. still not cured but the taste at the moment is musty/hashy. almost like a bubba kush with none of the spicyness.