What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thanks to all the women

amannamedtruth

Veteran
So I need to thank the women here. You are all strong and peaceful in an otherwise slightly angry and violent crowd. A lot of chauvinism and violence perpetuated here (I know I'm guilty of a few moments), and across the subculture, but you staying strong and collected and peaceful not only sets a great example for all of us to be better men and gardeners, but also sets a path for a better Earth. We need more of this.

Thanks again ladies, you teach much and have great hearts.

V

vonforne

When I read that post I thought of Mrs. B and there she is the first to post in this thread.

Thanks Ladies and Mrs B especially. :thank you::huggg:

S

scai

Thankyou men, respecting us.
Where ever we post, we mean no harm.This is all exploring and learning, giving if someone seems to need some advice.
Taking for most part, cos there is plenty of people that have the knowledge and are willing to share.
Egos...they need to be put aside...egos have nothing to do with growing, knowledge has...

S

Sat X RB

yes to all the above ... from my Heart.

we need to remember tho that Mothers have a significant hand ... one way or another ... in producing selfish Sons.

Balance ... both sides of the Coin ... tell it like it really is ... or ... it's Fantasy.

Love All.

Cashew

Yes gotta thank woman.Also maybe a small warning.There are some scheming men on here that try to lure innocent ladies on vacations to the beautiful Brazil for free.The woman sometimes end up in jail because they get stopped at customs with suitcases full of cocaïne.
I wanna start a fund to help these girls with there lawyer fees so they can divorce there man.And go on vacation with me.

Sforza

Veteran
So I need to thank the women here. You are all strong and peaceful in an otherwise slightly angry and violent crowd. A lot of chauvinism and violence perpetuated here (I know I'm guilty of a few moments), and across the subculture, but you staying strong and collected and peaceful not only sets a great example for all of us to be better men and gardeners, but also sets a path for a better Earth. We need more of this.

I appreciate the way you avoid stereotypes and painting with a broad brush.

And thank you for mentioning all the terrible violence we all witness on this forum.

Sforza

Veteran
aaff7906_zpszjwbhwzz.jpg

amanda88

Thank you sweetie, for your condescending attitude, considering 50% of the population in the world are female

but of that, less than 5% female tokers sign up here,

you gotta ask why..?

We have all left for Marijuana Passion

good luck

Last edited: