What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LSD

Scientist

huh. I wouldn't think that they could get even more potent, and they have just started to foxtail out in the past week and a half. It seems it's the opposite of what your saying. In any case I knew going into this that there was exceptional varience in the phenotypes.

I'm sure I will enjoy the smoke either way.

Happy Growin :rasta:

Guest423

Veteran
yeah they get more potent, just wait em out and let them fill in and get them amber trichomes if thats what u like.....personally i like the amber trichomes

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots there. Looks similar to some of the other LSD's i've seen on here.

Last edited:

Scientist

Either these aren't going to yield great and are about done, or they will really pack on the weight till 60-65 days I expect. The monster will undoubtably go 70.

Guest423

Veteran
the second pic down from the top and the second pic up from the bottom look identical to the ones i had.

nice pics with the cam....what tricks did u do to figure it out?

Scientist

I just put the aperture to f8.0 with the flash and macro settings on. I switched the white balance to "Tungsten", took the AIAF (artificial intelligence auto focus) off so it just focuses in the middle of the pic, and switched the metering to spot metering. Basically make everything on your camera focus on exactly what it is taking the pic of, put a high aperture on and flash.

mpro

sci: How they looking? and I'm sure they will really pack it on at the end. When will you start to flush?

Latest posts

Latest posts