What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai

neongreen

Veteran
I remember reading somewhere, sorry it escapes me, that someone had a theory that the Bros. Grim might have had something to do with DF. Fwiw...

I remember reading that too. Pretty sure it was on here, but not sure how true it might or might not be!

I'd love to see what some of their other wares produced. I'll be growing LT for the rest of my life, lol...

Their Blowfish was top-notch! I also tried running a Venomberry F2 a few years back. Although I'm not sure I did it justice (was having trouble growing indoors at the time) and the potency was not great (not bad either), but it did have a unique smell/taste that I can't describe and was very moreish.

Their Haze/Skunk originally came from the old (and now defunct) Positronics. I got to sample some grown from Positronics stock by a friend, and it was exquisite!

Quite a few of their strains got mixed reviews, but I think they were mostly a mixture of people that didn't grow them out right and haters.

Here are some random quotes I have saved from Cannabis World:

Also, try a search for use HappySimpleton, he also did extensive work with the Lemon Thai and loved it... another name that comes to mind is Duque de Rivas, a well-known grower who totally loved the Lemon Thai... he posted he turned his friends on to the Lemon Thai, and then they came back and broke into this home just to steal the Lemon Thai! Incredible story, do a search.

I think that a lot of people will not be posting their positive experiences with Dutch Flowers strains because they fear they will be ripped apart by the flames if they did... somehow the thread got a negative, DF-bashing connotation that turn a lot of people off.

My own experience with the Lemon Thai was great. Very good yields of a very strong sativa with lemon taste. Effect lasts long, very good quality... probably Katsu wouldn't like it, because it has no Indica in it, it's all in the head. Also tried a Romulan x Fig Widow by DF, one of their first offerings, and that was the bomb, very, very strong and great yield and looks from the FW. Also tried the GFW, a G13 x Fig Widow by DF, that was special also, very strong squat plant with a crushing narcotic high. So my experiences with DF have been very positive, hope I don't get flamed by the anti-DF brigade!

Fig Widow

Fig Widow was a huge yielding, white widow and like GM said "fig skunk" cross (localized clone?). One of the first pics of it i saw was a huge amount of bud on one plant.... like an unbelieveable amount. picture smaller than the great Kong but bigger than the Green Giant milk jug pic. Irish (CW Administrator)

Fig Widow: 8 or 10 ounces from a 400w or some crazed number. one plant. forget calyx to leaf this had calyx to branch ratio. heheh. Irish (CW Administrator)

"I've just got some Durban x Fig Widow (Dutch Flower's) from a friend too, he says it's one of his all time, all time favourites of all time. Can't wait!" FunBoy

"I've smoked a couple of Fig Widow crosses now, and every one has blown me away. The high has a quality that most weed doesn't. It's difficult to put a finger on, but it's hinted at in the white widow, and is awesome in the Fig Widow. It has POWER and COMPLEXITY. I may sound like a bit of a caner talking rubbish, so the best way to find out what I'm on about is to grow out your beans. I've got Durban x Fig Widow (Dutch Flower's) and following the first harvest 2 weeks ago, I'm setting up a new grow room to grow this strain exclusively. The Fig Widow high seems to carry in crosses, without being totally dominant, it enhances... but i'll find this out for myself, it'll be forming the basis of all my crosses from now on, Or at least until I can get my hands on the pure Fig Widow. I'd best be quiet now as I'm starting to sound like an advert, so I'll just say... enjoy! Probably not helped much, but I hope I've instilled some enthusiasm for germing those babies." FunBoy

I have a question as well… What would make the F2s less desirable than F1s? Man, I grew out the Fig Widow F2s that I bought on the auction ($153.00) and its the absolute best weed I have ever smoked. I was looking at the Apollo 13 and am tempted to bid on them ... but is there a problem with them being F2s? If its just a matter of uniformity, well ... one can certainly work with that. I think its worth the price to get a great strain. With cuttings and a mother plant, it can serve you for a long time. Just my thoughts. Peace, ViRedd (CW Moderator)

You are one lucky guy ... I'm having an on-going love affair with the straight Fig Widow. I came real close to bidding on those GFWs but I am all set for seeds for awhile. Anyway, if the cross you bought is anything like the straight FW, you are in for a real treat. These babies have such beautiful branching characteristics... no pruning necessary. The buds cure to a nice brick red and the high is VERY nice. No paranoia at all and yet, you are completly wasted. I've found the high from the FW to be clear and not trippy in a confusing way. Its like you are always in control, but man ... you feel so good. Makes my body glow all over. Also, be sure to try revegging ... I have a beautiful FW in reveg right now and its like a bush with bud sites all over it. Good plant for cloning too. I use a good potting soil mixed with perlite and use very little ferts all the way through the vegging cycle. I would be very interested in hearing your progress with the GFW, it would be interesting, and fun, to compare notes. Right now, I have two FWs in reveg, one of which is going to be a monster, and two FW clones going. I'll be going 12/12 on these in another week after I take more clones off of the best revegging plant. Hope this helps. ViRedd (CW Moderator)

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys and hopefully they will grow out like my Fig Widows from Dutch Flowers. Just imagine long, perfectly formed branches of solid, beautiful bud, each branch almost exactly the same length. And then, that big fat cola in the middle covered with red hairs. Cured, it has the best "bag appeal" I've ever seen. Honest, when I harvested them, I had a house guest from Oregon. He and I have been smoking weed together for over 25 years he was just amazed by the FW. Hey, I felt like a real pro grower great for the ego. And all I did is just let the darned things grow. I have topped both my clones this time, and I can tell you guys, they are growing out just like their Mom, only they will have TWO big fat colas each. ViRedd Yep ... that's the FW genetics. See those nice red hairs? Man, the buds are nice and tight and soooo beautiful. You just wait, you are in for a real treat. I'm thinking of buying a digital camera so I can post pics of my next harvest, which will be toward the middle of September. By the way, I let my FW flower for 50 days and harvested then as suggested on the memo at the auction. I contacted the breeder to compliment him on such a great strain. He told me to let them go for 70 days this time and I would get a much larger yield without much change in the high. He said that during the last week, bud growth is just awesome. Just a heads up for you. Also, he is going to release a new cross on Cbay ... FW x C99 ... I think I'll try to get some of those. Should be a real good cross, don't you think? ViRedd (CW Moderator)

I overdosed on the Fig Widow last night. After I smoked, I went for a walk through the neighborhood. It was a cloudy, moonlit night, with the moon backlighting the clouds. As I looked at the clouds, they turned into puffy little teddy bears. The rest of the walk was like a hike on Mars. I have one neighbor who has a large cactus garden in her front yard. Last night the cactus became little cartoon characters, what a trip that was. The high became so intense for awhile, that I had a hard time keeping my balance but at the same time, everything was under control. Ummm ... this is my kind of weed. Sorry to hear of your bad luck with the FW. What is your favorite strain for your personal smoke? I suspect that some would prefer the more confusing type of trippy high from that of the FW. For me, I like a smooth, clear experience with no paranoia. But then, I guess that's why they make Chevies and Fords ... we all have a choice in the matter. ViRedd (CW Moderator)

I grew out several rounds of Dutch Flowers' Fig Widow that I got from the auction almost two years ago. I think I paid $135 US for the beans. The growth pattern was most impressive, with long branches, covered with tight bud. They required almost no trimming at harvest, just long, tasty colas. They cured to a beautiful red color ... the bag appeal was great. As far as potency was concerned, it was lacking in comparason with something like the "one hitter" AK-47 or Ledgend's Ultimate Indica (that one will REALLY put you down). I think that was Fet's problem with the Fig Widow as well, (correct me if I'm wrong here, Fet). The high was really nice though, very spacey and great for listening to music. It just took four or five big bong hits to get there though. I grew out only one FW during my last grow, and I must say ... THAT girl really surprised me with her potency. FINALLY, I got one that was to my liking in every respect ... looks, taste and potency. I don't have any going right now and based upon that last girl, I wish I had some more going. I did breed a couple together, and have a couple of hundred beans from that union. Sooo ... in the future, I'll be growing some more. I think it would make a GREAT cross with the AK-47, to both improve the AK-47's growth structure, and to improve the Fig Widow's potency. Peace, Viredd (CW Moderator)

ViRedd, outstanding report! I loved Cindy! My cindy yielded well,and the smoke was as you stated. A perfect high. I do think that Fig Widow "pound for pound" is about the best I've had. It's a heavey yeilder! And Grimm White widow is also a High power strain. It's a serious resin monster. Thanks for the report Viredd. Peace, Beatnikcat

I have a Romberry mom crossed by a Fig Widow male, awsome cross too say the least. Favorable conditions bring 2 ounces killer smoke per plant, it is a Dutchflowers cross from the auction. Have a good one and enjoy. Willy

I had a picture of the Fig Widow and another male, excellent strain man. I got a bit too happy on the pollen with this current. The male FW looked soo good I gave it a shake with the ladies, maybe too much of a shake it seems. But it had a nice long top of flowers and nodes were getting shorter, so I think Ive got alot of VERY good hybrids, the female FW shows alot of branches and alot of sites but that got slowed with the shake of pollen, I kinda regret doing that now, but oh well at least they will be really nice hybrids from the MASSIVE yield genes the FW possess and that is easily seen just looking at the structure of the plant and how many “bud sites” are close together to cluster for long colas. So far bud smells like the sample I smoked and very white and sticky, its small but still should be very good and can't wait for them to mature. I have a vibe for another “BlueWidow breakthrough” of mine and this will be TWICE as good as the BW in smoke and characteristics. Dankmaster

Well its official! The FW has the most COMPLEX high I've ever had. Its very strong and UP, but the UP has ALOT OF POWER to it making FEEL heavy too, its like I have a CLEAR MIND but really stoned hard at the same time.When I look at this bud with 10x magnifier IT LOOKS exactly like the WW pictures in the center fold for the 95 cup! I actually thought there was nothing better than G13, well maybe not as strong but DEFINITELY much better quality of high, now it would be nice to give the G this KICK of UP in it, hopefully it has passed into the G13...WOW I am soo baked but its soo clear and soo strong. I can't comment on taste it hasn't cured but I can sense fruity sour there, it just needs to cure a bit more. THIS the strain of bud that ALL others will be measured by since its has the BEST of BOTH worlds! To be frank its the BEST damm thing I've ever had than any seed strain bought in a bank, other grower/breeders and even proven clones! Anyway just though I'd share my thoughts and the SEED plant is pretty much LIKE the sample I got sent that was done from the cutting I have. Hard core lovers will die for this one. I hardly doubt ANYONE would turn their nose up at this, thats how good the high I am feeling is right now! Dankmaster

Yea Air, it did sent me to the hospital... But G13 doesn't have good structure or character in the strain nor does it really have that great of a taste. The FW is very complex, like I was told. VERY POWERFUL UP TO IT (those that have a special Cali O, THIS is TWICE the potency in the UP than Cali O)Thats WHY I bred the FW to the G13! I hope this gives the G13 a mega boost in yeild and some FLAVOR! HAZE isn't like THIS! I will admit Haze is very strong and UP but this has ALOT MORE POWER to the UP than HAZE. It must be the FIG SKUNK in it! So yea nothing STRONGER than the G13, but a G13 x FW hybrid will blow Mrs. Pure Pain in my ass away! Then it will be a GREAT G13 hybrid. You will see. Those that grew BW found out I was right! I feel the same for this and G13 is NOT the stinkin Blueberry poopoo! Dankmaster

The FW grows like no other plant I've seen before and branches NATURALLY without pruning or topping, very close node structure, strong stems. Its leaf is like a Skunk. I normally don't like skunk bud, but this is the one exception. It must be because special types of skunk are great while most aren't that great. If you have grown BW before it acts alot like BW in bud characteristics, BOULDER density, SOLID coating of white glands, VERY LOW leaf to calyx ratio. When the plant buds it goes into more branching and nodes get shorter and from each nodes form a WHOLE new main TOP, which is HOW it yields like it can in the picture. She is very easy to root and clone, I had no problems at all with that. Umm what else can I say there is NO STINK! It's quick to bud like G13. IMHO it's a very IDEAL plant to grow and will satisfy the picky snob of connoisseur. Does that give you an idea. Dankmaster

The Fig Widow is a 50-60 day strain depending on your setup. I know because I am the breeder. Dankmaster's G13 x FW will more than likely be ready in 45-55 days. Mota

Dankmaster, what about my White Skunk have you given her try? She has somewhat of a different high, very up. She would also be an excellent cross for the G13. Around here the Sativa high of the White Skunk is favored over the Indica high of the Fig Widow. Just a thought. Mota

I have not grown the strains I have bred with the exception of the White Skunk which I just recently grew as a favor to a friend. I did breed the FW, and can tell you the characteristics of her parents. I can tell you that the FW is very vigorous and is probably a good first time grow. Take a look at the web site, that was the grower's first attempt indoors. She is very hardy and can take the punishment of an not so experience grower. Is she the best strain I have? It depends what kind of “high” you're looking for. Personally I like Sativa highs, so having smoked both the FW and White Skunk, I vote for the White Skunk. The Fig Widow's high/stone is complex, it all depends on your mood. If you're up, it will keep you there and raise you a level. If you're down... its going to knock your body out, but your mind will be awake. Maybe Dankmaster can explain his experience. Mota

The Fig Skunk had a high similar to Skunk #1. The White Skunk's yields are similar to the Fig Widow, 6-8 oz per 400w HPS, depending on your setup. Cannot go into details regarding my White Widow seeds, but they are legit. Mota

I consider your Fig Widow very UP with strength in it. Oh yea don't think for one minute I forgot about White Skunk or the WW, they both look very nice. I will be trying the White Skunk and WW too, a few clones of each mixed with other strains. The mom looks very nice I'm happy to have her too, so I can't wait to tell ya how kick ass that one is too, which I know it will be! Then I can rave about that one. Dankmaster

It's a shame I don't have enough of these F2 FW's. I've smoked THAT one down to every leaf, calyx and hair there is. I have to say smokin' the FW gives NEW LIFE to gettin' high and it doesn't seem dull and boring. G13 is heavy yea, but it can get dull after awhile. This is what I am hoping for is a rejuvenated potent kick in the hybrid that will make a G13 the really powerful, but very fun to experience...than a heavy knock-out that does get dull... so far all seedlings are staying very short with very fat and wide blades showing that WW side to the G13 and makes them more round than straight, the shoots seem very odd, but the leaves unfold right, so that's a very weird to me, anyway I think my theory holds true so far... my burnt little memory seems to recall BW starting really short like this, so it looks like its gonna turn out great. Maybe what I will work on next is crossing a heavy yeilder with nice flavor back to the G13 to keep its powerful heavy high, but with great yield and a nice flavor... it would be nice to keep crossing back until the G13 is pure once again with all the improvements in traits and chrarestics and will be a new and improved seedline of straight G13! (maybe IF I ever get bigger space) But I know G13 has the ability to become NO EQUAL with all the right improvements and would become more popular than “Northern Lights” with those improvements. The G13 has amazing features in some areas, but lacks alot of chracter as it has been said, but I know if that character can be fixed then it would be the most popular indoor strain to grow with getting really strong potency that no other plant has! It's not the best the way it is now, but an improved G13 would be the most fantastic thing the cannabis world has ever seen and should be the strongest you can get and nothing would really out do the new breed....oh hell I am just babbling about a dream I have. Dankmaster

OK well at 42 days I HAD to cut since necrosis is starting to effect smaller leaves in the bud, it could have gone longer but they were lookin almost done but I didn't want to chance more color loss. It has alot to do with my water and 3 yrs ago its was 8.0, its now 8.9 with a 350 ppm but I can't get a RO filter hooked up because this place isn't designed to support one..I only wish! Well I ve to say FW can probably beat big bud in size, some the lower branching that stretched up formed some of biggest side buds that are small colas them selves. I am KICKING my self for not topping and I could have had 3 times the amount I do now and what I have now is ALOT compared to the strain I put it up against and that is the 20 yr CO strain. FW's smallest cola beat the CO's largest and fattest cola that was bent down to down to expose the sites. The CO I know is heavy, but FW is a FREAK of weight. The kong hype BA! This is the real KONG type of genes in this strain, these buds blow up like air was pumped into them after about 4 weeks. These colas have the WW apperance of resin on them and it is GOOD like WW has been shown. OK so your wondering about the smells and flavor, well I did 100% oragnics FF and PB combo with Maxi Crop and the results are PEANUT BUTTER! The FW that I tried is NOT the same results as mine, I admit it was really good, but my flavor results blow that way and is alot better than I thought, anyway yes thats the smell too. VERY STRANGE but I think thats awsome. The high is soo strong and clear, I haven't done much coasting but the clear side of it has POWER and that seems to lack in alot of sativas I ve tried. It is truly an amazing strain to have and that I plan on (hint, hint,) but I will change its name to Peanut buds hehehe. The GFW is STILL going and getting very fat, these clearly are gonna be some of the largest G13 hybrid buds grown and it has that SAME resin look of the FW, I knew these genes would cross over well into the G13 and truly make it a masterpiece to have. I will let this one go for as long as I see pilling it on more, I guess we don't exactly have G13 time, but the yeild compensation makes up for that and these extra days after about 32 kept getting FATTER and blowing up like the FW. It was nice to see both plants behavior to see the chrarestics that were passed into the G13. I will take some more pics tommrow of it. You will see that it has blown up, the calyx size is quite large and there is very very little leaf, even less than FW has. I think this plant should yeild me an easy 2 oz's or more, it will be intresting to see how much off a less than 2.5 ft tall, this strain in definetly for the micro grower and those that don't have much height. Very full and dense low amount of size leaves to the bud. I think growers everywhere have dreamed of a small short, thick, heavy, big, crytally, heavy potentcy plant and thats EASY to clone and grow, I think I m the one thats done it!.. Dankmaster

Judging from my GFW's I'd say youre right. I'm getting the same results. Plus I had 100% germination and 11 of 14 were females. No hermies. It kept up with the sensi star in growth and passed the Sweet skunk. The Sensi Star was planted 2 weeks before the GFW, the Sweet Skunk 1 week. Have you tried Sensi Star? I think it would be a good cross with the G13. Thanks again for an excellent strain. Raydavies

Dutchflowers' Sugar Klingon

All I can say is this: I am currently growing out their highly touted "Sugar Klingon", and I have to say it truly is everything they say it is. I have won several other Dutchflowers seeds before and have not had the same "luck" each time. . . .As a matter of fact, these "Sugar Klingon" seeds were a gift from Dutchflowers merely because they had read about MY bad luck with their Apollo 13. Anyone that conducts "business" like that will continue to have mine. Again, I must say, their "Sugar Klingon" is truly magical! So let's not all rush to judgement and pounce on a legitimate and honest "business" - with EXCEPTIONAL customer service. I don't know qbout you , but that means an awful lot in today's world! 1209

This strain is highly recommended. It is very potent and is very long-lasting. Its a very happy, want to clean the house kind of high. It is easy to grow, has hardly any leaves and BIG buds. It is very sweet and sticky and smokes very smoothe. It also finishes in about 50 days! I must say, I really like this variety. It's a berry-like plant that isn't "brittle" and is really beautiful. It is also very easy to manicure. It cures to a "golden" brown with rock-hard nuggets. 1209

The "Sugar Klingon" from Dutchflowers is a very potent, euphoric high that seems to last for an unusually long time. I have been a medicinal smoker for over twenty years so you can imagine I,m constantly in search of something that will work. I love this plant; its easy to grow (although there were some variances in the four girls I got out of ten seeds (and one very "stinky") male that I intend to breed with the shortest of the females. They did not seem uniform in size nor stretch. But the ease of growth, the wonderful sticky hard solid buds that mature in only 45 days and the smooth and delicious smoke are reason to honestly say that this just might be MY "Holy Grail". Thank you again Dutchflowers! 1209

Uber Candy Haze: I am not a taste guy. However, it tastes good for what that means. Smooth for the strength with a hint of sour pepper. The scent is sweet with a bit of a bite. I let it go 14 weeks and I think I let it go too long. Next time I will go 11-12. I took a sample bud at 11 weeks and quick dried it. The buds cured dark (greenish brown) with yellow and reddish orange highlights. Very nice looking. Sticky crystal covered. The effect is very trippy and comes in waves. This is not normal pot. Many who tried it said it must be laced with something. It has an acid effect like blotter or micro dot from the 70's. The effect hits fast and hard. Then a lull where you think your not high anymore then back it comes. Great for music, movies or meditation. The plants branched well, the stretch was far less the most of the others. Without the bonzi you could start small clones 8-12 inches or less and finish about 4-5 feet. The plant would ScROG well. Toadspitout

The Candy Haze was the most intense wave or roller coaster effect. The Vietnamese Black x White Widow Thai and the Hawaiian x Neville’s had the best marriage of the effects. A few of my friends won't smoke the Candy Haze. They are convinced it’s treated with something and refer to it as spooky and scary. I just tell them the guy I got it from says it’s not treated. I really like it. Toadspitout

Dutchflowers' Mighty Haze Candy

Smoked the first of it a little while ago. I had more of the sativa pheno in all 3 females. Some stretch the first couple of weeks and they were topped and later bent over, so unfortunately no pics. The flavor is nice, soft, light spicey type. It expanded nicely without any lung hacking. I stopped about 3/4 through the spliff and found myself to have a very nice floaty up stone with a good case of cotton mouth. It's lasted nearly 2 hours before I decided to finish the roach. I found it to yield well considering the sativa pheno, not like an indica, but better than pure sativa's. I'm gonna keep a mom around for a while with the Ogers, C99 and a few others. Well worth my effort. And I payed the auction price. Ghost1

As far as it goes for flower power, it has it !
At first I will admit it seemed to be a little weak. But then I didn't take into account what I can now. I haven't smoked any Cindy for a couple weeks and did so yesterday. It didn't get me to the "high" that I have become accustomed to either. I think I've been smoking more than need be and quite the tolerance has built up. The buzz equals that of Cindy without the "paranoia end", according to my friends. See, Cindy doesn't hit me like that, it is clear and sailing for me (maybe my buspar takes that edge off).
And do know, this is NOT Uber Candy Haze, this is a indica/sativa hybrid with the Mighty Chemo Widow. And that alone is 3 strains involved in the making of this. Not counting the hybridization of the Candy Haze. I personally think that if anyone believes that a multiple hybrid is going to be the same,,,,seed for seed that they need do some research on breeding. I feel this strain compares to C99, SSH, A13, and the list can go on for garden staples.
One more thing....for the record. I would never wait, or grow, or have the patience to culture a plant for 3 years before it satisfied my wants/ needs. It kinda happened like it did to you Kalimister. I may have been a little unclear in my reply to Viredd, but in no way did I grow it hoping for it to get better. Kinda silly huh ???
Being confused on another's statement is how bad rumors begin. I promise to be more concise in the future so as there are no misunderstanding of what I say.Thanks for letting me clear this up. Ghost1

I grew out the MCW x Uber Haze. Was not impressed with the pheno's I got nor the yeild, but the smoke though was a 9 or 10 on the sativa scale. I bred all the males to some of my lady's and I think it makes a better breeding stock than a growing stock.
Will put up some pics later of the crosses. Thisbud4u

They are damn vigorous,had to cut mine back a couple times already to keep em manageable.
At 8 days all 8 clones I took had nice long roots going and were way ready to go to pots,just needed 4 for sexing but took double to be safe.I take this as a good sign,very seldom do I get %100 of clones ready to rock at day 8,if ever.Don't mean much till you try the smoke but I'll like a plant that clones easily. Smokemon

And I agree with Smokemon, so far in veg, these babies are EXTREMELY vigorous and fast growing. I haven't cloned them yet, but you had better have the space for them before germing them, because they grow very fast. I start my seeds in large 32oz cups, before moving them to the bubblers, and these babies have grown faster than I ever expected. I figured that I'd have room in the bubblers for them before they got too tall, but wow, they grow really fast. Causing me to scramble to find a place for them. They outgrew those 32oz cups in no time. And yes, I agree totally with Viredd, you should always grow a second round with clones before making your final opinion of a strain. They just get better as they mature. Budweiser

A lot of people lately seem to want to know just how good their genetics are..... From most of the people I've heard from, their stuff is very good .... I grew out a cross with their A13 trip crossed to an A11, and I thought it was some of the best I've grown this year....Just ask Free The Hemp, he literally gushes about it. I have just purchased some of their Sugar Klingon, and will be growing it next grow around, along with some CIA Haze x Shiva F2s obtained from tazz11. So hopefully we will have more grow reports in the near future. BigIslandBud (Overgrow Mentor)

Apollo13Trip x Apollo 11 (Rottytown)- One badass fruitloop tastin' knock ya dick-in-the-dirt Haze. Strongest sat-dom in the garden currently, NYCD a VERY close 2nd... Note: Rezdog's garden included C99, Killer Queen, Willem Wonder, Sensi Star, Ice Princess, etc. Rezdog

Dutchflowers' Champagne Fig Widow

Hey all here is some of the Dutchflowers Champagne that I won a few months back, this plant is a branch fiend, it went nuts and shot up 3 ft in 8 days with branches everywhere. The buds are huge and heavy, with a very fruity smell, the pistils that have died are a very nice champagne color. The high is a nice head buzz that can get trippy if too much is smoked, munchies are minimal, all in all I would say this F1 rates a 9 for yield and a 8 for high. Cheers all enjoy the pix, Tatooz88

I didn't cross the Champagne, they were offered on C-Bay several months back by Dutchflowers. As far as mold goes I have never had a problem with the stuff (knock on wood), the last 2 plants I grew haven't showed any signs of mold. Great smoke too! Cheers, Tatooz88

Dutchflowers' Orange Fig Widow

thanks foxy gal ! well said !i have growen out 13 strains and 3 hybrid cross from the breeding with the DF strain ,theres allways going to be those that secound guess and no strain or company can be a 100% but DF are the closeist yet i have seen and growen out !the ofw had a 20 inch cola and 9 inches around ,fact the pics in my gallary with a pic of a huge cia male and its mate a 18 inch by 7 inches around female of the cia haze x shiva it allso set my all time record for bigist leaf !all of the strains had good things to offer even the plants DF told me they weed out of the breeding had out standing high and resin !taste goes to the ofw it smells like orange peels and taste mild orangish tangalo,i am breeding the strain MEDic i have been working on for 15 months and DFX#1 male is one of its 5 strains ,wich where picked from over 70 rare or hybrid strains ,yes DF are worth the coin! stableness is one of their trade marks ,true breeding strains ! vigor and sound breeding stand out in the DF strains ,you have to wonder what you spent your money on its in front of you when you grow them !i well say one last thing i even wondered if i should spend as much as $5000.to stock some of their strains in are archive !i still have cia seed on hand and when i have time i well collect more DF strains for good reason !they are worth it!good luck Tazz11

Dutchflowers' Ghaze

Have started my ghaze grow and will keep you informed if ya like.
So far i have 11 healthy seedlings. im stoked with this as from 10 seeds it is like 110% germ rate LOL. As said befor one seed grew 2 radicals and is now 2 seedling close together. They are looking extreamly healthy compared to the last lot of cindy beans i grew. Haze Grower

To simplify: Airborne's G clone comes from Neville's The Seed Bank G13 X NL f1 it was G-dom, and it was kept (and KQ whups ass cuzza' it!) NOT NOT NOT from G13/HP. I grew vin.88 The Seed Bank G13/HP, along w vin.88 Hash Plant, vin 2001/2 G13/HP reissue as well... Not even close, not by a longf*cking shot.
The 'Pacific' G,the one he/she/it (yeah,you heard me) takes so much credit for, isn't even her work, it's Airborne's, and she got it, I believe, from the Nicest Guy on the Net, Vic High (aka Smart Guy!) NCGA's got the same G, so do Dutch Flowers. There's no quarrel to be had here-the lineage of this particular clone is TOO easy to trace. SOME people would be better served using a f*cking "SEARCH" feature rather than posing questions that are banal in their repetition, and already (sigh) answered. Now you know ALL about the G13 Hope ya sleep better, LMAO! Rezdog

actualy I believe that the G dutchflowers used is Airbornes, they made a cross of pacific´s G13 and Figwidow along time ago, but when they offered the original GHAZE they stated that they had testet several "original" G13 but the latest adition to there G13 collection blew the others away and they had used this new G cut to make GHAZE, so I doubt that it´s pacific´s, and if you look here your´ll see that airbornes clone is way more original than pacifics since pacific recieved her´s from NCGA and he send her both airbornes G and BLAZE´s G13xNL, that must be proff of that airbornes existed before pacifics and perhaps it´s pacific´s G13 that is a NL cross? Sir Haze

Sir Haze has the right trail of my G13's. I believe Blazer's G was circulated then, Dank found Airborne wich is a nice plant. The good overlooked side of the G is its resitance to pests. Pacifica got both from me, so it could be either one. I would not stress on which one since they are both great building blocks. NCGA

Well, thanks guys I appreciate the effort, but the confusion persists for me. I read DF's description and offer this to consider:
Here is DF's reference to their G-13 clone:
"The mother of this cross has less Indica traits than other alleged G-13 clones (slender leaves in a taller plant, less odoriferous and longer flowering), and judging from the instability revealed when inbreeding its offspring, the clone is itself a hybrid. G-13 myth and speculation aside, it is extremely potent and hard-hitting, surprisingly so for an otherwise low-profile plant."
And Vic said this:
"You are right ncga, Pacific does have access to both cuts but it's been my understanding that any references to the pacific G13 are references to the sativa influenced cut, which has absolutely no reason to be associated with the G13 name on the seed front. If I am wrong and Pacific G13 could also represent the airborne G13 cut, then please feel free to correct me."
To Sir Haze:
So if DF used a more Sativa influenced pheno, and Pacific's G is supposed to be the more Sativa expression, would it not seem logical to assume they used Pacific's G as mentioned by Dunhill?
To ncga:
Sir Haze has the right trail of my G13's I belive Blazers G was circulated then, Dank found Airborne wich is a nice plant.
Which do you believe is used in DF's Ghaze? r0zk0

tokinblackguy

is he releasing the lemon thai or just lemon thai hybrids?

Plans are for both np, pure form and hybrids.

I remember reading somewhere, sorry it escapes me, that someone had a theory that the Bros. Grim might have had something to do with DF. Fwiw...

I read that online somewhere as well. There's was more to it that I can't recall but maybe had something to do with one of the folks from BG, maybe Mr.Soul being associated with DF.

soopy

Veteran
Holy crap neongreen! Now that's some info, gracias...

Plans are for both np, pure form and hybrids.

I read that online somewhere as well. There's was more to it that I can't recall but maybe had something to do with one of the folks from BG, maybe Mr.Soul being associated with DF.

Yep, that sounds familiar..

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Wow man, bringing back memories on the forum. I remember hearing something about Grimm n Dutch Flowers.... Those are some amazing crosses..... I remember wanting Lemon Thai sooo damn bad. The Chocolate Trip/Thai.... Apollo crosses.

I swear I cant remember, something about Lemon Thai.... what happened to.. Loran n them? I had some JacksCleaner#2 crosses from them, and one of them had the Lemon Thai I wanted soo bad..Rockymtn all them.. I forget what the krew was called... :( R.i.p

Cannavore

Veteran
Wow man, bringing back memories on the forum. I remember hearing something about Grimm n Dutch Flowers.... Those are some amazing crosses..... I remember wanting Lemon Thai sooo damn bad. The Chocolate Trip/Thai.... Apollo crosses.

I swear I cant remember, something about Lemon Thai.... what happened to.. Loran n them? I had some JacksCleaner#2 crosses from them, and one of them had the Lemon Thai I wanted soo bad..Rockymtn all them.. I forget what the krew was called... :( R.i.p

loran works with motarebel now adays

any updates? is there another thread bodhi ( or others) are releasing information? just trying to make sure I don't miss out, thanks again

Cloneman

Veteran
any updates? is there another thread bodhi ( or others) are releasing information? just trying to make sure I don't miss out, thanks again

Here's a post from Bodhi a couple of weeks ago on BB, sounds like the LT will be ready in the new year, will back pop with info as and when...

and a mini report on the dutch flowers and grim stuff...

chocolate trip f2 first stage one are done, but I'm thinking that i will use just one male and two females for the official release, the line has a strong tendency to auto flower and i want to just use the best non auto plants as a release and not a total open pollination.

a11g f4 open pollination are hanging to dry now and should be ready in a few weeks, the allg f4 select done early next year...

lemon thai f4 plants have all been selected out of a huge pool of different selections...

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn I wish I could remember what I had from Loran, n Rocky...
Lemon Thai x JC2? That soud familiar to anyone? I had like 4 crosses of JC2 stuff. Gifted a friend most of them, and I ran one..

Has anyone tested the lemon thai terpene/cannabinoid profile? Wondering which other cannabinoids (besides thc) and which terpenes she contains.

Cloneman

Veteran
Tobold Hornblower and pipe weed

Tobold Hornblower and pipe weed

Damn I wish I could remember what I had from Loran, n Rocky...
Lemon Thai x JC2? That soud familiar to anyone? I had like 4 crosses of JC2 stuff. Gifted a friend, and forgot what I ran. I dunno that shit was on point though.

Loran's Longbottom Leaf (Sfv Og Kush x J.C.2), Mota used a male in the twisted fruit I did a year ago (my whole crop) > stunk to high heaven, still cant get that smell out of my nose...

I wondered what the LBL was (thought I recognised it from somewhere), searched and its from Lord of the Rings

Longbottom Leaf was one of the three varieties of pipe-weed recorded as being the most sought-after, the other two being Old Toby and Southern Star.

Longbottom in the Southfarthing was the first place in the Shire where pipe-weed was grown, and so Longbottom Leaf must have been one of the oldest and most established types (if not the original variety). The first Leaf-grower was Tobold Hornblower, and his family continued the tradition.[1]

Barrels of Longbottom Leaf were stashed by Saruman in Isengard. Merry and Pippin who found the barrels in its ruins, noticed the brand-marks of the Hornblower Family and the date S.R. 1417.[2]

I think I'll use that nic > Tobold Hornblower

Mr Squizy

I have 3 different lt's flowering at the moment.. Will throw up pictures later this week ! They smell amazin 3 weeks in

How many seeds have you popped to find your keeper lemon thai pheno? what were the others like in comparison?

Last edited:

The Revolution

Veteran
Im a big fan of the Lemon Thai. I had a grip of lemon thai and lt hybrids, before I lost all of my seeds. Luckily I was able to come across some LT f3s. Here's some shots of my Lemon Thai dom, Lemon Larry x LT F2s
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pics arent the greatest, but figured Id share what I could.

Latest posts

Latest posts