What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc Brains strains, outdoors

Dice 420

For those of you who dont no me im big into outdoor growing. Im also all about growing in organic soil.
I grow in compost, manuuer compost to be exact. It's 70% Humas 30% composted mannuer. I start with a 40 pound bag of this mix. To that i had 20 pounds of worm castings, I also add small bark chunks, peat moss, alphalfa and alphalfa bits. I also add dolomitic lime, espom salt, kelp meal, bone and blood meal, cotton seed meal, bat gaunno, bird guanno, green sand, soft rock phosphate, cocoa chips mulch, pearlite and vermiculite.
I mix all this togather and eather dig 3'x3'x3' hole and fill it with the soil mix or in the case of these pics i cut bigger holes in the bottom of 7 gallon nursurey baskets and put the plants out in a swamp the soil under the plants is good top soil full of humus and worms, 10 inches down it turns into clay hense the reason there in the baskets.

Dice 420

This is Brains Escape from Kc Brains seed.
She's an indica. Never growing over 6 feet, with thick branches, thick big buds coverd in trichromes.
Her genetics: Edelwiss x Brazil's Best x Kc 606.
This is a very easy to grow strain, she's a lite feeder, but dose respond well when you kick up the nutes a little. I prefer top dressing my soil with bat gaunno and kelp meal.
This strain also needs topping or it tends to form one big to cola, topping creates sevral big colas.

I have growin this strain for a few years and I love it. Out of 70 seeds 60 of them germanated, I end up getting 4 females from 10 seeds and 1 is always a keeper.

I have found 4 real distinct phenos.
The 1st is a short quick flowering pheno. Done outdoors by the last week of August.
It's potent probably the most potent of the 4. She has a skunk smell and taste with a hint of fruit.
A true one hit wounder, this indica packs a wallup.
The only problem with this pheno is she tends to mold quick dosent respond well to sprays eather.

Pheno 2. She's a little later flowering then that, and a little bit slower but still forms big fat buds. No problems with mold or bud rot from this pheno.

Pictured hear pheno 2.

Sum cloe ups of the buds.

This is the 3rd pheno if your looking this is a good one to get. It has that same instent buzz, but with a great lemmon taste. You can tell it by it's leaf structure. She's a little latter starting then the first, but as potent.

picture.php

lHears a few more macro's
picture.php

picture.php

The eye candy
picture.php

Getting Dank.
picture.php

The 4th pheno is small and not as potent
Well I hope you enjoyed Brains Escape.

Dice 420

Leda Uno

Leda Uno

Leda Uno from Kc Brains Seed.
Brazilian x Thai x kc 606 x Leda uno.
(This is the absalute best strain i have ever growin or tried both in flavor and potentce)
This strain is very easy to grow and dosent really get big untill it starts to flower.
She's a heavy feeder I had to add extra guanno and guanno tea to keep them from fading.
There were two real good pheno's in a ten pack of seeds but also 6 males. Well worth the work thow as these girls really pour on the weight. The two girls showin hear are two differnt phenos one was strong And had a lite lemon taste with a hint of cinnomin, and a deffent haze spicy flavor. It took about 3 hits to feel the good strong buzz. This pheno is pictured below.
picture.php

This second pic is of the best pheno. She had a STRONG lemon flavor like lemon candy, with sum haze spicy under tones. The buzz was a one hit wounder. I toke all day everyday my tollarance is way off the chart and one hit every time was enough to make me feel this girl.
picture.php

Yet another shot of this tasty girl...
picture.php

Hears an evening shot early in the sesaon.
picture.php

Hear's a shot of her just a couple weeks before harvest. Dont worry it's not as dark out as it appears...
picture.php

Now for sum eye candy shots. up first are the macro's from the first plant pictured at the top of this post.
picture.php

Hear's another beuatifuls shot of this amazing strain. Still first plant.
picture.php

Now for the second strain the t
asty one, the one your looking for.
picture.php

Hear she is a few weeks later starting to purple up.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

An yet a little later in the season.
picture.php

Again id like to say, I love this strain and she is now a staple in my garden. I hope to bring you some indoor shoots in the future. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.
Next time your ordering seeds give this girl a try.

bigbag

Veteran
drool...lovely.always wanted 2 try the leda,now i must.props bro,great job.keep it up & stay safe

Dice 420

Mind Bender

Mind Bender

This is Mind Bender from Kc Brains.
Genetics: Mango x Kc33
Indica
Super easy to grow strain, lite feeder ive only dressed the top soil and no signs of fading.
This is my second attempt with this strain, my first time the seeds ended up being a Haze dom Sativa nothing to do with an indica. I belive this was the work of the place were i orderd the seeds from they seemd shady to began with.
Of 10 seeds 7 were female.
The smell is Mango, done. Mango.
I found a few differnt phenos i cant tell you to much about them as im still learning the strain. Except for one wich i call pound puppy and I will get into it later.
So anyway there isnt much more i can tell the pics will help.
picture.php

another pheno
picture.php

and yet another
picture.php

picture.php

Hears the first one again.

And now f
picture.php

And now for the Macro's im just going to pop a few in a row hear. Enjoy ill see you on the flip side.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fhfgh
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope you enjoyed these pics of Mind Bender
But there is another pheno i dont have showing hear it's so cool im giving it it's own post.

Dice 420

Mind Bender "pound puppy pheno"

Mind Bender "pound puppy pheno"

picture.php

Well know you no why i call it pound Puppy...
She seems to be sativa dom.
Hear she is havin trouble with her own weight i had to tie her up.

picture.php

Hears a few macro's I tooK.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well i hope you enjoyed my pound puppy pheno of Mind Bender

P

PermaBuzz

wow, absolutely stellar.
alot of outdoor is leafy
but yours are all bud.

And youre doing it in what
appears to be a cold, moist
mold prone climate like northern europe
or the upper midwest US.

Dr.lecter

iv got a kc 36 outdoor here in canada thats a real nitrogen feind even late into flower, this was my first go at kc's genetics and im pleased.

Dice 420

wow, absolutely stellar.
alot of outdoor is leafy
but yours are all bud.

And youre doing it in what
appears to be a cold, moist
mold prone climate like northern europe
or the upper midwest US.

Thank you, it's the genetics. Yes it's cold and wet, but the cold is just starting and will really hit in October, when im harvesting. I should make it tell Halloween before we get to much snow. YES the plants will stay growing in the snow. I grow in active compost so they can handle the cold.
I spray the plants with a lemon tea that i make that also has biodegradeable dish soap and apple cider vinigor. I will be doing a thread on it soon. Anyway the spray fits mold, mildew, and bugs. I start using it in the summer to fit any bug problems and when the plants start to flower i start spraying them once a week. I spray before and after rain (wich we didnt get this year) I prevent it before it can even start.
This spray is safe, spray a bud and you wont hurt the taste or effect at all.

Yea mid west up north.

Great Job Dice! I was told you Kc Brains strains werent very stable, but can find some really great phenos in there.. There packs are fairly cheap so u can afford to buy a couple of each! I was advised to pick up a pack of KC-36 this spring for my outdoor grow. I never did get it, but I really wish I would have. I heard she grows very large buds, that put Serious Seeds Chronic to shame in the yield and potency dept. Ive heard stories of buds as big as a grown mans thigh! Im def gonna pick up a few packs from KC Brains for next season. Im very impressed with your outdoor, great work man. Thanks for taking the time to make this thread and sharing! Have u ever grown KC-36? Id love to see some outdoor shots.

GFam

Dice 420

Nice show.....could you give a rough idea as to your latitude ?

Thank you, I wish i could just post my slide show. Id title it sit back and fire one up.
Um i think 43, i think? Im in line with the twin citys, just over a state.

Dice 420

iv got a kc 36 outdoor here in canada thats a real nitrogen feind even late into flower, this was my first go at kc's genetics and im pleased.

Ive never tried kc 36 but if you want to post any pics of it on this post go a head.
Id love to see it. Yea Kc's strains that have Brazil in them do suck down the nutes.
Nothing sum fresh worm castings and bat guanno cant handle thow.
Im 6 hours south of Canada. I finish harvesting by October 31 and we get snow by third week of November. How about up by you?

Dice 420

Great Job Dice! I was told you Kc Brains strains werent very stable, but can find some really great phenos in there.. There packs are fairly cheap so u can afford to buy a couple of each! I was advised to pick up a pack of KC-36 this spring for my outdoor grow. I never did get it, but I really wish I would have. I heard she grows very large buds, that put Serious Seeds Chronic to shame in the yield and potency dept. Ive heard stories of buds as big as a grown mans thigh! Im def gonna pick up a few packs from KC Brains for next season. Im very impressed with your outdoor, great work man. Thanks for taking the time to make this thread and sharing! Have u ever grown KC-36? Id love to see some outdoor shots.

GFam

You heard rite, Kc's seeds are all over the dam place, but I find at least one female in a pack of ten that will BLOW U AWAY. Allot of times i find at least 3 differnt but frickin awsum pheno's.

I have growin Serious seeds gear before, AK-47 is good i crossed with Brains Escape and made it better.
White russian is said to be the stongest strain around and it dosent hold a candle to Leda uno.
Kalimist, Now theres a strain worth growing. Tasty and potent for a sativa mainly tasty.
Chronic had nice yeilds but again i can get those out of any of Kc's gear even indoors they get fat. Chronic has a sweet flavor like honey or wild flowers, it's ok id rather have a Lemon taste or mango sumthing citrousy.
Bubble gum never had never tried.

Im going to look into these kc 36 seeds this is the 10th time ive heard that they produce good dank.
Also Kc's Brazilian is on it's way to me rite now.

Latest posts

Latest posts