What's new

Nutes - Alternate source (homedespots/walmart/???)

Hephaestus

G'day folks,

Looking for an alternate source for nutes (DWC if it matters). Getting too well aquainted with the delivery folk; bad enough they bring me ballasts, bulbs etc. Don't want to visit the local hydro stores - hear of a few too many who've been busted shortly after picking up supplies...

:joint:

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
never heard walmart to carry general hydroponics not even here in cali i don't think you should waste your time looking for GH nutes at wal mart i doubt you'll find any there. Who cares if the delivery man knows you, he dosn't know whats in the box unless it says MARIJUANA GROWING FERTLIZER on the side which it dosn't stop being so paranoid. If you want to grow in peace move to a med state if your THAT paranoid.

CaptainTrips

GH at walmart? not that i've ever seen, lol... not that it couldn't happen. But I think nutes are one thing your probably going to have to get at a hydro store if your doing hydro...

D

dongle69

I have seen GH at walmart.
My local ace hardware carries gh and fox farm.

wick.96

You gave me negative feedback for something I know to be true?? what the hell dude. Next time i will keep my mouth shut. Thanks dick wad.

Do you need a photo of me buying it at walmart for you to believe..... fuck.....

Hephaestus

For us canucks - rona carries the GH flora_'s (in qts, gallons, and 3gal sizing!); and bags of hydroton too... Finally a reason to visit that store - other than for the timmies :rasta:

J

JackKerouac

Peter's 20-20-20 works in a pinch if you pH or Miracle Gro with epsom salts and pH, but those are definitely not a long term nutrient lineup. You need to get some real nutrients like Flora Nova or GH Flora.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I emailed General Hydro for a sample of FloraNova and they sez sure! All I have to pay for is the box and shipping. I'll post whatever they send.

I straight up told GH the truth. I'm a long time GH Flora user and a "friend" (ICMag ;) ) recommended Flora Nova. Might they send me a sample? The rep responded immediately but asked for $10. Even if he/she sticks it in their pocket it'll probably be worth the hassle.

JohnnyToke

You gave me negative feedback for something I know to be true?? what the hell dude. Next time i will keep my mouth shut. Thanks dick wad.

Do you need a photo of me buying it at walmart for you to believe..... fuck.....

i'd be pissed too. we would like to know who gave you the negative rep and what was said.

JT

wick.96

Unfortunatly i cant see it ...yet... im stil a new user.. I just know it was from this thread..thanks to all the peeps for the positive rep!!! right on!! comming back at cha!i checked the site to .. does it surprise you they dont list it??? fuck man...

this is the comment.left along with negative karma...
bullshit, just checked site to store.

12...The Posting of personnal messages(P.M.'s) and e-mails (or part's there-of) in open forums sent to you on this site or any other is strictly frowned upon/not considered good etiquette and will lead to the offending member being banished from this site....posting of members' personal info is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate banning. P.M. clarification: ANY personal message sent by one member to another through the P.M. system or Rep Point system, both of which are not public and shared between a private system between members (not in open forum).

PM's are private, guys. Even rep messages. I'd delete that before you are shown the door.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
i didnt neg rep anyone just stated that ive never seen any at walmart myself personally.... stop negging me ppl its wasnt me lol

wick.96

shown the door... eh.. well. Bring it on.

You know what? im getting real tired of trying to help people and getting blasted for it. I know walmart sells it because I buy it there. What purpose does it serve me to lie about that?I mean comeon.

Im not deleting it. I dont think it was a fair or nice thing to do. I think it was childish and a small minded thing to do. Others agree otherwise they wouldnt have responded with the positive rep. THANK YOU AGAIN to the cool Mofos. FUCK you dickwad.

oh and thats not aimed at you Johnny. just so ther is no confusion

Latest posts

Latest posts