What's new

What feeding schedule for 1 part floranova grow?

bobmerlay

I'm transfering my seedlings into their hempy buckets shortly, I've looked on floranova's official site (genhydro.com) and searched icmag for feeding measurements but have not came across anything....
Anyone know basic ml/per gallon of floranova 1 part nutes?
it would be VERY much appreciated

JohnnyToke

in a hydro setup, I would use no more than 1-2ml of Novagrow per gallon for very young plants. more mature plants that are 4+ weeks old can handle 5-6ml per gallon under HID lighting. use a little less if under fluoro lighting. keep your PH 5.7 - 6.2.

for soil, I cant help. I only have experience with novagrow in hydro.

tip - you must shake, shake and shake the novagrow bottle some more to get it mixed thoroughly in the bottle before measuring some out and into your water. stuff is thick. if it sounds like you have rocks in the bottle when shaking, your nutes are forming crystals which means its going bad and needs to be tossed. I just had this happen on a bottle of novagrow that was about 1/3 full and a little over a year old. had to toss and buy a new one.

JT

J

JackKerouac

tip - you must shake, shake and shake the novagrow bottle some more to get it mixed thoroughly in the bottle before measuring some out and into your water. stuff is thick. if it sounds like you have rocks in the bottle when shaking, your nutes are forming crystals which means its going bad and needs to be tossed. I just had this happen on a bottle of novagrow that was about 1/3 full and a little over a year old. had to toss and buy a new one.

JT

Don't toss it out. Measure it out and add an equal volume of hot water. Stir or shake like crazy. The crystals (the most likely culprit being epsom salt) will re-dissolve. Adjust your ratios and save yourself dollars.

Latest posts

Latest posts