What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Hunt Is On: RKS aka Roadkill Skunk Type Pheno Hunt

LuckyLefty112

Some of you know I'm trying to find that holy grail pheno, and instead of trying the garbage that's mass produced I'm hunting old seed stock and private crosses probly never meant for any kind of treasure hunt, just a cool cross back then haha...as well as some new stuff thats promising...as follows:

Mr Nice Seeds
Critical Skunk
G13 Skunk
Black Widow
New Skunk x2

Independent -
Skunk91 (chem91 x rks)
Skunk 91 x exodus cheese

Skunk#1 x Tres Dawg
((Skunkdog x Tres Dawg)) *outsourced*
Reeferman RKS

Now, the Reeder man one I've tried and didn't find 'that' pheno...but who knows? The Skunk91 crosses seem promising...the skunk 1 and skunk dog crosses are from around the time the real skunk was there, so maybe...Critical and g13 Skunk from Mr nice we all know has been sweet skunk for some years now...but his New Skunk (Shantibaba) is supposed to be that old Sacred type Skunk, and he doesn't make any claims as to it being RKS, just that you'll find that type of skunk instead of ISS...it's also super limited and I got in during the testing phase (Final testing)...they auction a pack every couple weeks or so and they fetch good money, but for pictures and grow notes I was able to acquire two packs. I have around 35 of them in particular and was promised one more pack if my pheno wasn't found. Love those guys. I finally feel like I have a legit shot at THE skunk, and the best part is that I will be able to feel responsible for it. Open to comments and such, wish me luck!
This is the 'New Skunk' description

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-23-13-16-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-23-13-16-56.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 58

mushroombrew

Veteran
Sweet! I had her once upon a time.

Best of luck on your quest!!

I got some stinky breeding going on this winter.

bestothebest

Im getting the new skunk x3 packs , black widow, and critical mass x like 60,
For the same purpose. there is a new source I may have, and will let you guys know of it once I have gotten some seeds.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breeders retail offers skunkman's old skunk seeds in 100 seeds lots...I think it's called ancient skunk.

Happy Times

Good luck Lefty! Hope you find a super stinker in there

Just curious- how many are you starting of all those different crosses?

Super sativa seed club

Super sativa seed club

Could it be?

I did some Chem D x chem 91 And there's some funky phenos In there for sure.

Good luck on the hunt.

Personally I'm looking for a skunk from '96.
Bright lime green, amazing sharp nose twister of a smell.
Produced all medium sized round nugs.
Unforgettable.
Some of the first import (uk) from Amsterdam.

This was bred by friend in the south from 86 stock). Same area as skunk 6 aka mass super skunk road is murdered on this the color cause winter grow north east USA little purple

Leafs tell ya a lot and source of the genetic, Rks terps can only come from aff or Mexico and mostly Mexico like opal region holds or held the truth. Hope u get one

St. Phatty

When I see a road kill skunk on a road I travel often ...

I often stop and move it over to the side
because I get tired of seeing them flattened into pancakes.

If the crows are going to eat them,
let them do it on the side of the road.

Getting REAL FAMILIAR with the smell of RKS. :woohoo:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every time I open this jar of White Dawg PHO by Mahatma I get hit in the face with a skunks ass.

Might be a good place to search...

I have RKS , only have a few left but if there's enough interest I'll do a seedrun indoors. It would have to be a lot of interest though because my old lady made me promise I'd never run it indoors again lmao

dc2569

???

???

Where did the pheno hunt go? I have some pollen from a super stinky skunk male. The 2 male potentials from 2017 were the stinkiest males i have ever seen. and the keeper male whose progeny tested best was super frosty.

Dankwolf

Could it be?

I did some Chem D x chem 91 And there's some funky phenos In there for sure.

Good luck on the hunt.

Personally I'm looking for a skunk from '96.
Bright lime green, amazing sharp nose twister of a smell.
Produced all medium sized round nugs.
Unforgettable.
Some of the first import (uk) from Amsterdam.

I know the girl as well lat I saw her was late 90s . she was lost .long story short don't trust people and there word . I ditch all plants assuming she was bacled up lol . thats what get I suppose .

mack 10

Veteran
Major bummer.
That skunk was top notch.

Check these BC RKS S1 X starlet kush/stardawg.
So at !east 50% real deal RKS skunk from the '80's.

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_001955.jpg
    IMG_20180915_001955.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts