What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

Robney

thanks man! i just flipped her ... hoping for a good yield

From what I recall she's supposed to be a good yielder, so I know you're gonna get her nice and heavy. I recall hearing she finishes faster than a lot of hazes too, so you gon have a big fat bitch soon :biggrin:

billb

Veteran
I got a qp off my last. I think I should get 6 off my biggest one this time. I’m going to take her to 80 day range

~star~crash~

i cut a lot of bio-mass off her today ...she looks nice and tight! grabbing up a lot of light now & i gave her a feed of Buddha Bloom

~star~crash~

just setting her up under some HPS this morning

just setting her up under some HPS this morning

:yummy:

picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
excited to see her in flower, looks vegged up real well. Wishing you all the best in flower.

~star~crash~

azad ... she's doing really nice ... the thin leaves let a lot of light into the plant naturally with minimal defoliation required!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Nice, I can't say the same bout the Platinum blue dream clone it shows larger indica leafs.

billb

Veteran
Yeah she def will. Man I’d hate to trim that one. You better get dan to come help you with that one Star! Because my smaller ones are a B to trim.

~star~crash~

she's gonna be a monster :dance013:

turning into a good plant for an 8-foot ceiling ..she's manageable

Yeah she def will. Man I’d hate to trim that one. You better get dan to come help you with that one Star! Because my smaller ones are a B to trim.

i need to do some research and see what the buds actually look like when mature ...if anyone has pics of this cut don't be shy please post them up! :smoker:

billb

Veteran
Here’s some that are abt done. I didn’t top this one. The other is. These pics are with light on. I’ll move and get better pics this evening

Attachments

• 2E0E72F0-1151-4338-B7C6-D98E5C038DCB.jpg
    2E0E72F0-1151-4338-B7C6-D98E5C038DCB.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 1DA518B6-FC55-47C8-B360-A59CDE8DC609.jpg
    1DA518B6-FC55-47C8-B360-A59CDE8DC609.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2FD64E62-92F2-4ECE-A530-D2D909DB863B.jpg
    2FD64E62-92F2-4ECE-A530-D2D909DB863B.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 22

billb

Veteran
Oops! Dans gonna be on me. I took a few and messed s cpl up. I put the wrong ones up. Damn

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
you did it now billb :biggrin: no BD pics here, but will be running one of bodhis crosses using it next, probably dream lotus. how heavy is the blueberry smell on the BD, or is it more of a hazy berry nose to it? :tiphat:

billb

Veteran
Lol, I know. That’s the last ones I have. After I chop those 2. Bd is gone from my garden. I have enough to last for a year or 2. I’m taking those to 11weeks. Chopping on the 16th. It’s a blueberry smell all the way through a joint. It has what tastes like berry all the way through a j. Doesn’t loose taste nor smell after a few puffs like a lot. I’m just more into heavier smokes

Latest posts

Latest posts