What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIL Fast Auto- RIL Fast, rest of that boof don’t stand a chance! TK auto from Twenty20 x gg4 ril then f4ed!

Attachments

• 5C119B5F-5EE7-41D5-85FF-A1CDBD106352.jpeg
    5C119B5F-5EE7-41D5-85FF-A1CDBD106352.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77

Tynehead Tom

Hope the old crew is doing well! My ex took off with my kids last May but has conceded my youngest boy needs his dad so he’s coming home this summer!! Check the link in my ig bio for all the new new! Doing something to get all my house repairs done so this place is livable for a little man!

Here’s is RIL fast, my first auto!! Oops server actin up ha!
that is great news @Tonygreen .... wish my first wife conceded like that. Fucked me over for every year she could till he turned 19. There's not much if a bond between us because of it.... I envy you buddy..... soak up every minute with him. ;)

stiff

Veteran
Hey guys, I think tony left icmag..but maybe is there someone that knows what exactly happened with that batch of gorilla bubble bx5 which was a freebie from greatlakes?
It said they're s1 and regular on the pack. I think it was a typo and they were fems.
I grow 3 of them at the moment and I'm pretty sure I got a full on male plant inbetween...now I'm wondering what I really have. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers fellas

airplane

here are a few sites that have his gear ---- D.C. Seed Exchange there are also a few forums that he is on one is OverGrow -- there are more these are the only ones I can remember at present --will get back to you will more info Check out "Great Lakes Genetics" (many strains of) he will be coming out with "autos' very soon !!

Last edited:

stiff

Veteran
Yeah, Greatlakes sent me those..thanks,bro. I hope for the miracle..I wouldn't mind having a male for some nice pollen.
I prefer regulars. The other two plants I started are definitely females. It's just a bit odd that it's not a hermie.
Who knows..maybe it's on its way to becoming one...fingers crossed its a male

Tynehead Tom

it is not unheard of to find a stable male in feminized seed. The odds are against it but it does happen.
Some refer to such males as "super males" but I have not really much experience in this topic.
@Chunkypigs found a male he called Cookie Boi in what he figured were naturally formed S1 seeds in flowers of OGKB. When he grew out the seeds he did some breeding work with that male and I have to say..... he has dominated in everything I have ran so far that used him as the male. Even into the F2's of some of those crosses his dominance reigns.
Does that mean that the Cookie Boi male is an S1 Super Male? Could be as I have never seen a male dominate so heavily in the outcross and into the F2gens