What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farewell Address of President Donald J. Trump

White Beard

Don't worry, we will give Biden the same respect you gave Trump.
No, you won’t: you’ll give him the same contempt and harassment you showed to Obama, and to all democrats, real and imagined.

Stunning, and not at all something a product of the Powell Memo could ever appreciate.
The next performance following that at Carnegie Hall, was held in a small club in
C, and it was a shear delight.

I saw them on that same tour, also a small venue. A delight, as you say.
Haslam still performs and records.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
you (and others) keep posting that meme, but...our votes changed the occupant of the White House! so, that is a big...nope. LOL!:bigeye: if you truly think votes don't count, why don't you stop voting?;)
Because every politician is the same. tRump wasn't a politician. When people truly want change, they break from the status quo. There has been a shot across the bow! Anyone notice it?

h.h.

Veteran
I remember when the left led an attack on average Americans all summer long. My heart is with them, not self serving politicians.

Proud boys were there. You were in denial then . You blamed ANTIFA for the Capital invasion. You’ve called for the death of politicians.

I don’t listen to you. You say to many things that are wrong. You excused an attack on the capital. I don’t believe a word you say.

h.h.

Veteran
It's ironic that the Capitol building is full of people with blood all over their hands. Don'tcha think?

I think you’re ironic . Enjoying the fruits of their labor while you do nothing. Excuse the attack with bullshit.

'Boogieman'

Proud boys were there. You were in denial then . You blamed ANTIFA for the Capital invasion. You’ve called for the death of politicians.

I don’t listen to you. You say to many things that are wrong. You excused an attack on the capital. I don’t believe a word you say.

When did I ever blame Antifa for the attack on the capital? As usual you just be making shut up.

This may surprise you, but I don't really listen to you either. If I wanted to hear the CNN talking points I would watch them got it?

'Boogieman'

It's ironic that the Capitol building is full of people with blood all over their hands. Don'tcha think?

Growth has been stagnant for over 30 years, our rights have been fading away, politicians practice insider trading while we go to jail, endless wars for over 20 years. And the list goes on and on. That's the fruits of their labor. Reality is they enjoy the fruits of our labor... Today's politicians have failed us time and time again.

dramamine

I think you’re ironic . Enjoying the fruits of their labor while you do nothing. Excuse the attack with bullshit.

The fruits of their labor? Endless wars that suck the lifeblood of working people here and slaughter millions abroad? Is that bullshit? You don't see any irony in all the hand-wringing when it comes home to roost?

h.h.

Veteran
When did I ever blame Antifa for the attack on the capital? As usual you just be making shut up.

This may surprise you, but I don't really listen to you either. If I wanted to hear the CNN talking points I would watch them got it?

Bullshit

h.h.

Veteran
The fruits of their labor? Endless wars that suck the lifeblood of working people here and slaughter millions abroad? Is that bullshit? You don't see any irony in all the hand-wringing when it comes home to roost?

Find another government. Your life will be better.