What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

twitter just permanently banned donald trump

igrowone

Veteran
So a god sent blessing?:yay:
more like a guy who had his balls cut off
Donald making a public service announcement counseling against violence
just plain scared?
perhaps McConnell, Pelosi, undisclosed military/DOJ, etc. explained the health benefits of cooperation
the barking dog may now be whimpering behind closed doors
there may have been a coup, but DT wasn't the winner

Cuddles

I just read that the Parler app has been banned from google play and apple. So unless Trump and his more crazy fans already have the app installed people won´t be able to read or join in his mad texting

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just read that the Parler app has been banned from google play and apple. So unless Trump and his more crazy fans already have the app installed people won´t be able to read or join in his mad texting

AWS shut them down. Parler currently doesn't exist.

WelderDan

Veteran
Snapchat perma-banned Trump too. Soon he will be standing on a street corner yelling "They stole the election, I'm the REAL WINNER!" at passing cars.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Snapchat perma-banned Trump too. Soon he will be standing on a street corner yelling "They stole the election, I'm the REAL WINNER!" at passing cars.
Wearing a sandwich board sign to really get the message accross.

M

member 505892

Standing on the corner with sandwich board proclaiming 'I used to be the president of the unite-' *half finished milkshake hits him in the face*

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
All that is needed now is for Melania to divorce him.

She always looked like an inside man anyway. She can't want any more from him. Her work is done for sure. Time to take her well earned share and retire

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
can't we all just get along

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"please donate to "stop the steal" on the back...and carrying a cup like the organ grinders monkey...or is Bannon or Giuliani the monkey? with Chump grinding his organ as they dance...(that sounds painful)
the cast keeps changing...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so Uganda banned face book and twitter during their election and twitter acts all outraged roflmao. maybe they don't want zuckerberg/dorsey making their countries choices for them eh?

i bet every leader is looking at what Twitter did to Trump and thinking hey, wait a minute, they could do that to anyone. maybe our nations people shouldn't be using US based social media after all. even German Chancellor Angela Merkel came out against Twitters action and she hates Trump. its a very slippery slope and it should wake everyone the fuck up. tear the social media monopolies apart into national entities, or for ever be a slave to their whims. if they can silence an elected US president while in office, their is no leader in the world they won't do the same thing to if they feel it serves their agenda.

hm....facebook has reinstated Trumps account on both insta and FB.

growlegal

Veteran
so Uganda banned face book and twitter during their election and twitter acts all outraged roflmao. maybe they don't want zuckerberg/dorsey making their countries choices for them eh?

i bet every leader is looking at what Twitter did to Trump and thinking hey, wait a minute, they could do that to anyone. maybe our nations people shouldn't be using US based social media after all. even German Chancellor Angela Merkel came out against Twitters action and she hates Trump. its a very slippery slope and it should wake everyone the fuck up. tear the social media monopolies apart into national entities, or for ever be a slave to their whims. if they can silence an elected US president while in office, their is no leader in the world they won't do the same thing to if they feel it serves their agenda.

hm....facebook has reinstated Trumps account on both insta and FB.
Who can America thank for the stoppage of a corrupt mad man ?:bow:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Who can America thank for the stoppage of a corrupt mad man ?:bow:

do you mean the American electorate?

oh oops, you mean jack dorsey don't you? lmao.....

long live jack dorsey and mark zuckerberg, may their joint rule be a long and blessed one, so great to know we have someone above the electorate to make sure they don't make the wrong choices eh?

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
Does IC not bear the same responsibility? Post any and everything? Or is there a certain responsibility to keep the peace?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Does IC not bear the same responsibility? Post any and everything? Or is there a certain responsibility to keep the peace?

you really see those examples as the same? i don't see an elected president being banned from twitter as the same thing as berry getting banned for posting nasty shit.

your system was working all on its own, Trump lost. he was about to be out of office.

there was no need for Jack to show his true power, but he did and i for 1 think its a good thing. this shows everyone in the world the true power the American big tech monopolies hold in their fists.

as the Australian pm said, if its not against the laws of the land, then you have no business censoring it. Merkel said, only the state should have the power to decide what is illegal speech.

i dont give a fuck about trump either, this is about a principle. a principle i have consistently argued when it comes to the US social media monopolies.

Absolem

Trump can get in front of the country and speak whenever he wants in a press conference. He has access to the biggest bully pulpit in the world and yet people act like he has no voice because he lost his twitter account.

Latest posts

Latest posts