What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace's Killer A5

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear it Dr King, hope you are recovering well! :huggg:

Glad your wife managed to water your KA5H cabinet until ripening :yes: Enjoy your harvest!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Dr King, I hope you are recovering well!

So it looks like the Killer A5 yields well...lol that's a beast! Beautiful job!

Looking forward to a smoke report when she's done!

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks Dubi :huggg: my friend. I'm doing much better now, thanks for asking. Me as well, glad she was there to help me when I needed it. She has helped me so much. We will def enjoy it, thanks so much for your quality produces man.

Sorry to hear it Dr King, hope you are recovering well! :huggg:

Glad your wife managed to water your KA5H cabinet until ripening :yes: Enjoy your harvest!

Thanks Lester :tiphat: for asking, I'm doing much better. I think the A5 yielded pretty good. We'll have to wait and see once it's all dried for the total. Thanks man.

Hi Dr King, I hope you are recovering well!

So it looks like the Killer A5 yields well...lol that's a beast! Beautiful job!

Looking forward to a smoke report when she's done!

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all, here's a bud my girl and I both smoked in a blunt last night together. It was pulled at week 10 and cured for 2 weeks or so. I must say this stuff for only a 2 week cure is already devastating. Just sitting there looking into space for hours but can still talk and laugh a lot randomly for no reason at all. Very old school type high like I was wanting. Had a light smell of cinnamon on it but might have just been me :laughing:. Will update with harvest pictures and weight. Happy growing all.

QLCSQiL.jpg

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks TexasTea, I tired a lot to keep her going as much as I could. Here are some harvest picture's. Up to 4 large jar's, will probably end up with 6 when I'm finished trimming in a day. Total yield to come next. Happy growing all :dance:.

U5xNQxH.jpg

TN7Cvtc.jpg

Znw9zRu.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
That certainly is some gorgeous weed. Buds look huge! I have some A5 seeds but won't get to try them until next fall.

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks TexasTea, yeah the buds got really huge. Guessing it had something to do with the genetics as well. I also had a new light this run so next run will tell more accurate. Didn't get to use Over drive for the last 3 weeks and just used plain water so probably lost a bit of weight there.

Thanks OZZ. Yeah she did good.

Ended up with 5 jars, each one has around 100-120 grams so that's 500-550 grams. I smoked a bit already I can't lie :dance: it's to good not to. Happy growing all.

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks TexasTea, yeah the buds got really huge. Guessing it had something to do with the genetics as well. I also had a new light this run so next run will tell more accurate. Didn't get to use Over drive for the last 3 weeks and just used plain water so probably lost a bit of weight there.

Thanks OZZ. Yeah she did good.

Ended up with 5 jars, each one has around 100-120 grams so that's 500-550 grams. I smoked a bit already I can't lie :dance: it's to good not to. Happy growing all.

She definitely looks great. I’ve had a killer A5 mom I’ve been holding onto .... great genetics in the line. My second run with her from clone came out excellent

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks MallardDuck, they sure taste primo man.

Amazing work Dr King! Those flowers look primo!

No doubt Ozz, I agree. If I had the room I would have kept a clone of her for sure. How did yours turn out smoke wise?

She definitely looks great. I’ve had a killer A5 mom I’ve been holding onto .... great genetics in the line. My second run with her from clone came out excellent

Here are the three jars with nothing but top colas in them. Had to cut a few of the colas up to fit in there they where so big lol. Happy growing all.

kwrHzCA.jpg

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all, hope everyone is doing well today. Next project will be in my 3 x 3 x 7 under the SP2000 in blumats in 3 gal pots will be 3 Barney Farm Runtz, I didn't wanna waste seeds. Can't take clones right now. I'll have a thread going for it later, here's the little ones so far.

CUV2xuC.jpg