What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm into indicas, but always curious, unless you're really into it, is it worth while growing sativa? From a commercial standpoint, do people pay more to cover the extra kilowatt hours needed to grow it?
Here in the northeast I think the only way to grow it outdoors would be with light dep.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Now if I could only find the seed pack :yikes: I’ve been pulling my hair out all day because I lost it right after I took the picture evaporated into thin air

Last week I lost a plant. Not that it died... I just misplaced it. I had 9 seedlings and suddenly when I go to transplant I only had 8! My buddy gave me that seed, from Canuck. And usually we've found everything from Canuck sucks, but I really dig the Critical Mass and this was another fem of that same line. And I couldn't just tell myself that it died and I forgot, because there was no empty pot, no tag.
Turns out I found it about five hours later... In the cabinet that holds my pots. Then I remembered that I had carried it over there to compare to the pots to see which size was best.

Lol... You'll find them

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last week I lost a plant. Not that it died... I just misplaced it. I had 9 seedlings and suddenly when I go to transplant I only had 8! My buddy gave me that seed, from Canuck. And usually we've found everything from Canuck sucks, but I really dig the Critical Mass and this was another fem of that same line. And I couldn't just tell myself that it died and I forgot, because there was no empty pot, no tag.
Turns out I found it about five hours later... In the cabinet that holds my pots. Then I remembered that I had carried it over there to compare to the pots to see which size was best.

Lol... You'll find them
As long as it doesn’t show up in the dog poop

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning:tiphat:Good morning
I'm into indicas, but always curious, unless you're really into it, is it worth while growing sativa? From a commercial standpoint, do people pay more to cover the extra kilowatt hours needed to grow it?
Here in the northeast I think the only way to grow it outdoors would be with light dep.
It’s going to be worth it because of what my goals are this winter which are pretty much just grow weed without worrying about money:tumbleweed:
picture.php

Always wanted to do this cross . How's the smell ?

from my seed pops ive noticed that a majority will come up after 2-3 days, and then another smaller chunk will come up a few days later. and every once in a while a couple will pop up two weeks later. fresh seed seems to come up more uniformly

I got damn near 99% germination rate on the Casey Jones
picture.php

unnamedmike

I dropped my Indoor Kilowatt use to just slightly over 2000 W at the moment, Also using a smaller room results thus far a really really good

2000w only lights or full use (mini split, fans, light ) ? it's curiosity, im paying a fortune of electricity, with less than 1000w of led, between flowering and growth.

Best of luck with your o.haze :tiphat: ill gonna keep an eye, im waiting my todd o.haze.

cheers

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2000w only lights or full use (mini split, fans, light ) ? it's curiosity, im paying a fortune of electricity, with less than 1000w of led, between flowering and growth.

Best of luck with your o.haze :tiphat: ill gonna keep an eye, im waiting my todd o.haze.

cheers

It’s hard to estimate perfectly ... I’m getting more bang for my buck by running two lamps vertically and then one on top horizontal ...

Latest posts

Latest posts