What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 x Malawi R+D

chilliwilli

Waterboy
My c5 haze malawi :D​​​​​​.
I like her nld look

20220211_052437~2.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy to see you are starting C5 Haze x Malawi chilliwilli :) thanks for that. Not many have had the chance to try this one, i think Yo Sammy did his own C5/Malawi version and it worked great for his hybrids. Syd told me he liked a lot the effects and potency of our C5 Haze x Old Malawi Killer. UniqueFlower also grew a few with great results, even providing lab results.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great @Dentex :giggle: almost done i would say. What are your feelings about this new female ? Similar to the previous one or different ?
Checking back pictures, previosu one looked more Haze dominant, this new one looks much more easy to keep under control, although maybe it's just that they were just grown with different temps and in other growing variables.

Dentex

Looking great @Dentex :giggle: almost done i would say. What are your feelings about this new female ? Similar to the previous one or different ?
Checking back pictures, previosu one looked more Haze dominant, this new one looks much more easy to keep under control, although maybe it's just that they were just grown with different temps and in other growing variables.
Hello Dubi,thinking I'm gonna take her another 10 days or so longer for some amber trichs.Buds beginning to take rectangular shape hehe...Well indeed I feel you are correct ,this is a much more malawi expression .More neutral smells indicate the same.

P1040100.JPG
P1040107.JPG
P1040101.JPG
P1040102.JPG
P1040103.JPG