What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 x Malawi R+D

G

Thanx Dubi,some vacation time was really needed to rest (and trim hehe)

For documentation reasons...We are 15 1/2 weeks from flip and maybe 3 will be enough?I guess it will be 4 if she takes it.

7i4o4n2.jpg
ltq7nzJ.jpg
cKQwHZz.jpg
cV6TlVF.jpg
RbZd2Af.jpg

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Awesome!!

I hear you, no point in rushing a lady. She'll tell you when she's ready. ACE's extreme sativas teach us the virtues and rewards of patience.

Dr.King

Veteran
Looking nice Syd Barrett. Can't wait to see the results of your plant. Keep up the great work.

That looks Amazing!!!

I think R+D stands for Righteous+Dank.

Haha, a really nice statement. It's def true and dank for sure. Thanks to all of Ace for making dank strains :yummy:.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ole Syd :tiphat: Speechless! I never expected she had to flower for so long, but looking at your results it was really worth the wait, can't complain at all :D

The C5 x Malawi is showing much more sativa influence than the A5 cross (Killer A5 Haze). Since you have deep experience with our Malawi and its hybrids and with Haze hybrids as well, how would you define the aromas on this one now in late flowering ? Can you detect obvious lime-lemony Thai aromas from C5 Haze, more Malawi, a blend, or something different ?

Congrats also on the harvest of your other Haze hybrids from MadMac and Sammy, outstanding gardening job you have done since late summer, you are going to be in sativa paradise after curing the harvest for 2-3 months, i envy you (heheheh in a healthy way, super happy for you!) ;)

G

Hey Dubi,thanks for the kind words brother!Well,since we're locked in the house,we might as well gather some more ganja experiences!

Well I'm getting very similar profile to my purple zam x malawi I just grew,which is not the classic"malawi"smell I have in mind...Sth like floral but kinda dark,too...

18 weeks 11/13 on Monday,I should have dropped to 10/14 since 2 weeks now...Silly of me.Now I really want to get the next batch with the A5 crosses in this tent till next weekend.I might do and harvest half of her and squeeze her some way,I don't know haha!Got a sample branch drying to help me decide.

lK2Btvk.jpg
j0Y1dtw.jpg
BE9ig18.jpg
jZp9rUr.jpg
Yz2nIJc.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friend! What a monster, simply amazing! :) Floral dark aromas ... sounds intriguing.

She could go 1-2 weeks longer since the last pics were taken, but she can also be harvested a bit earlier if that's up your taste and you need the space.
Excited to see the end of this one and to follow your next cycle! :dance013:

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings Syd and great job on your plant man. I've been seeing the same thing with my Killer A5. It's been 10/14 for 3 weeks now and I just dropped it to 9/15 this week. I would definitely agree the next one with heavy sativa like these I would start out week 2 11/13 maybe earlier. Enjoy that smoke. Interested to hear that smoke report and happy growing :dance:.

Consolidated

420giveaway
What can i say about this beast ..... friend.
One of the largest indoor beasts I have seen in all of International Cannagraphic.

And your photos are for advertising ... bravo.

Enjoy.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing Syd friend :dance013: She took the double of time than most of strains to ripen, but looks like the yield is also twice the weight :D
Hopefully the effects and quality will be on the top as well.

Have a lovely weekend :wave:

OZZ_

Veteran
Wow Syd!!! Damn man that girl gave quite a show! Amazing work as always.

Just fantastic. Smoke report please when she’s ready!