What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherbtini /Rado z

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Sherbtini testers have finally landed. I'll get them in some coco here in the next few days. Just waiting on more coco to arrive.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Germinated 10 seeds via paper towel method. 10 for 10 within 24 hours. Dropped all in cups of coco today so hopefully I'll have some sprouts above soil in the next few days.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
10 beans in, 10 sprouts out. So far germination rate I'd say was great. I popped 10, left 2 in the fridge for a rainy day. First 2 rows beer cups in coco. Getting straight water for now under a t5. Hoping to go to a nice hlg100 soon.
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
This should be a real nice test grow...!!!...

Karmarado is the shit and I’m sure the Sherbert will be nice as well...!!!...

:rtfo::wave:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
If I hadn't cut so many nem and stardawg cuts I could have started a few. As is Ive got a few veg plants going into flower in the next couple weeks, then I can pop some Rado z.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Left them on autopilot while I left town for a few days. They're looking ready to start feeding. Probably use a light veg mix of pbp and calmag.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts