What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Mist limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
EXOTIC NEPALESE SATIVA HYBRID FROM THE LATE 90’s

Late 90’s cross between an excellent Nepalese sativa and the glorious old Kali Mist.

Nepal Mist is one of the first ACE Seeds' crosses (predating even our most classic strains) that has never before been offered for sale, and that is finally coming to light after being recently reproduced to celebrate our 15th anniversary.

The Nepalese sativa used in this cross had an enormous impact on us, its delicate and exotic strawberry and incensey aromas and its clean and spiritual effect inspired us to deepen our interest for landrace strains, cementing the beginnings and work philosophy of ACE Seeds.

Nepal Mist is a sativa hybrid with a strong Nepalese personality, which produces tall, flexible and elegant sativas, with a long internode length and lanky branching, very resistant against cold and rains, maturing with a beautiful and intense purple pigmentation with pink touches when blooming with low temperatures, while Kali Mist increases yield and potency, and enhances the exotic incensey aromas.

Its elegant, kind and clean sativa psychoactivity, alongside its terpenes reminiscent of Nepalese hashish and incense, will enchant lovers of Himalayan sativas.

A standard (regular) limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD FORMAT
F3 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID
80 % SATIVA / 20 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 10-12 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF OCTOBER / EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE -HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE -HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE -HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE -HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE -HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-45º
THC: 12 %
CBD: 0.5 %
CBG: 0.5 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: Nepalese Kathmandu x Old Kali Mist.
STRUCTURE: Tall, flexible and elegant sativa structure, with a long internode length and lanky branching.
BOUQUET: Mainly wood, incense and Nepalese hashish, some plants showing delicate and appealing fruity and strawberry terpenes.
HIGH: Elegant, kind and clean sativa psychoactivity. Of moderate potency and duration, but with a unique and different personality.

CULTIVATION TIPS

It can be grown indoors with enough space for its development. We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days.

Very suitable for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.
Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º, both in hot climates and in climates where the flowering takes place with rain and low temperatures. Excellent resistance against botrytis fungi.

We recommend low-moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, moderate of PK at the peak of floral production in mid-flowering.

Attachments

• Nepal Mist.JPG
    Nepal Mist.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Nepal Mist2.JPG
    Nepal Mist2.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Nepal Mist3.JPG
    Nepal Mist3.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Nepal Mist4.JPG
    Nepal Mist4.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Nepal Mist plant.JPG
    Nepal Mist plant.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Nepal Mist plant2.JPG
    Nepal Mist plant2.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Nepal Mist colas.JPG
    Nepal Mist colas.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 279

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nepal Mist is one of my very first hybrids produced more than 20 years ago. The old Kali Mist used in this cross is from the same Kali Mist stock i used to breed Kali China, although Kali China was bred using a Kali Mist female, while Nepal Mist (Nepalese Kathmandu x Kali Mist) was bred using a Kali Mist male, both coming from the same old KM packs/stock.

A F2 generation of Nepal Mist was produced approx 15 years ago, while this F3 release has been recently reproduced in our 15th anniversary to keep alive the line and to produce fresh seed stock.

Sounds great, I really liked the nepal lines you worked on.I have been very impressed with the results of my latest nepaljam. Extreme coloration swinging from golden to purple, all over the plant and flower.

This cross with nepalese and kali mist which is by itself a fantastic strain, sounds just amazing. Greetings

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Yum. I’ve sample some Kali Mist in the past and really enjoyed its uplifting, yet not overpowering effects. �� on this.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Couldn't resist!!! Sprouting some for the indoor as soon as I receive them!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks guys for your interest in Nepal Mist :huggg:

Looking forward to follow your progresses with this new release in the upcoming months. :tiphat:

squatty

With credit card option back I was able to grab some of these, thank you! Of course because of other Ace strains it will be more then a few months before I can try them!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Nepal Mist
Kali Mist will always have a spot in my heart, so when learnt ACE was releasing this also special cross for ACE, I had to grow it!

So far they shown they're very vigorous, hardy and easy growing girls... just like the KM mom I once had!!

picture.php

picture.php

Funny I labeled a pot twice and there was one I didn't know if it was Nepal Mist or Lebanese; but they're so easy to spot! Lebs and NM both start with fat fingered leaves, is the shape of their fingers what tells them apart, NM has a characteristic opposed-droplets-like shaped mid finger on her fan leaves.

Dunno how Nepal Mist develops later on... my beloved KM mom had rather fat fingered leaves.

Knowing dubi's hand is behind this cross... I am so excited to grow and smoke her! (Hope there's a her, both are reg seeds.)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks repuk friend ;)

I'm excited to see more growers starting to explore this limited edition.
For this release, we just open pollinated the remaining F2 viable seeds we managed to germinate just to preserve the maximum genetic diversity possible of this old cross,
without doing much selection other than separate offspring based on the different phenos of the mothers.

As per your request, I think i sent you seeds coming from the most dominant Kali Mist influenced F2 Nepal Mist female ;)
We both are passionate lovers of old Kali Mist :huggg: And the wild strawberry incensey Nepalese sativa used in this cross was very unique and has a very special place in my heart.
Unfortunately the pure Nepalese used in this cross was not preserved in pure form at that time (late 90s) hence the importance of the preservation of this old cross.

Last year we did lots of efforts to work with Nepalese genetics, with the new pure Nepalese Annapurna release,
with this Nepal Mist release and with new crosses produced between both (listed on the R+D section of our website).

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks to you dubi! :huggg:

I love the Nepalese warm, embracing, cerebral highs, they have a special and unique "Zen" or Spiritual touch that fits/helps my psyche like a glove.

Remember that it was also special in the sense that smoking her (after a come down from other strain that caused so) got you not only high again, but got rid of any body-stone and cut through any mental "cloudiness", with no nervousness for such a invigorating sativa effect.

squatty

Thank you once again for sharing this with us Dubi.

We are so grateful that you have embraced watching others grow your work.

I can't imagine if so many years ago you had decided to keep genetics to yourself!

OZZ_

Veteran
Nepal Mist
Kali Mist will always have a spot in my heart, so when learnt ACE was releasing this also special cross for ACE, I had to grow it!

So far they shown they're very vigorous, hardy and easy growing girls... just like the KM mom I once had!!

View Image

View Image

Funny I labeled a pot twice and there was one I didn't know if it was Nepal Mist or Lebanese; but they're so easy to spot! Lebs and NM both start with fat fingered leaves, is the shape of their fingers what tells them apart, NM has a characteristic opposed-droplets-like shaped mid finger on her fan leaves.

Dunno how Nepal Mist develops later on... my beloved KM mom had rather fat fingered leaves.

Knowing dubi's hand is behind this cross... I am so excited to grow and smoke her! (Hope there's a her, both are reg seeds.)

Subbed! I want to see how these turn out. I have a pack of SS Kali Mist but I bought them around 2015 and I hear its not even close to the same as the original. Seems there’s mixed reviews on it too, some say its similar, some say not even close. I’m assuming the later as I believe Serious lost the parental stock sometime early 2000’s I believe (if I’m remembering correctly).

Will be very interesting to see how these turn out. :dance013:

:lurk:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Just flipped my two to 12/12... Will know soon if any females :biggrin:

I don't remember the exact story OZZ_, but I what I think I remember was in line with that, maybe due to a partner split, or some accident.

The thing i remember was the "good one" to look for was the SS pre-1999 if I recall correctly. I got 6 seeds of an used pack (and a rather generous sample of the final product, I was flabbergasted!!!) from a fellow spanish forum member back in 2008 on a trip to northern Spain.

I think dubi may know the full real story about KM.

I have smoked "others" KM from seeds > 1999/2000 and I am afraid you're right... nothing to do with the real deal.

Back to 2008/9 I sprouted the six... five males and a female or two, can't recall. But... what a female. Became my first mother, lost her on divorce.

One of the two Nepal Mists looks exactly like her. Purple Striped stems, ultra vigorous, incredible stalks... a plant that required basically nothing to thrive. The smell when rubbing them is exactly the same, the growth structure, internode spacing... everything.

I ended up just doing SOG, incredible for it, and no fuss required. She was so vigorous that it as faster to cut 16 clones and throw them in the tent to get 16 donkey d*cks full of hard as rocks, glittering in resin buds that required 4-7 fan pulls to have them completely trimmed and ready to dry.

OZZ_

Veteran
Just flipped my two to 12/12... Will know soon if any females :biggrin:

I don't remember the exact story OZZ_, but I what I think I remember was in line with that, maybe due to a partner split, or some accident.

The thing i remember was the "good one" to look for was the SS pre-1999 if I recall correctly. I got 6 seeds of an used pack (and a rather generous sample of the final product, I was flabbergasted!!!) from a fellow spanish forum member back in 2008 on a trip to northern Spain.

I think dubi may know the full real story about KM.

I have smoked "others" KM from seeds > 1999/2000 and I am afraid you're right... nothing to do with the real deal.

Back to 2008/9 I sprouted the six... five males and a female or two, can't recall. But... what a female. Became my first mother, lost her on divorce.

One of the two Nepal Mists looks exactly like her. Purple Striped stems, ultra vigorous, incredible stalks... a plant that required basically nothing to thrive. The smell when rubbing them is exactly the same, the growth structure, internode spacing... everything.

I ended up just doing SOG, incredible for it, and no fuss required. She was so vigorous that it as faster to cut 16 clones and throw them in the tent to get 16 donkey d*cks full of hard as rocks, glittering in resin buds that required 4-7 fan pulls to have them completely trimmed and ready to dry.

I’m going to watch closely and see if this plant ends up being close to what you remember the original Kali mist was like. Ive heard nothing but absolute rave reviews about it, pretty much over and over again. Having Dubi praise it so highly also only confirms that.

I would absolutely love to get my hands on her. I think I better order up a pack of these, and this is literally 5 minutes after I made a sincere promise I was done buying seeds. :laughing:

OZZ_

Veteran
Dubi, which line do you think is better overall? The Kali China or the Nepal Mist?

Which do you think gets a person closer to the original Kali Mist??

I suppose a person could attempt a BX on one of these lines, any plans to do that? Ive heard you tell stories of how highly you rate the real Kali Mist. Would love to hear your thoughts on the above questions.

TIA :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Psy_explorer,

Glad you enjoyed with Nepal Jam :)

The Nepalese used in Nepal Jam was the Nepalese Highland from Reeferman which was already a very refined and tamed line, while the Nepalese used in Nepal Mist was a wild pure sativa Nepalese landrace hand picked in a village nearby Kathmandu by a friend in the late 90s. So they are 2 completely different lines.

Sounds great, I really liked the nepal lines you worked on.I have been very impressed with the results of my latest nepaljam. Extreme coloration swinging from golden to purple, all over the plant and flower.

This cross with nepalese and kali mist which is by itself a fantastic strain, sounds just amazing. Greetings

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

Kali Mist was (and probably still is) a very complex and variable hybrid, therefore many different kinds of terpene profiles, effects and strengths can be found in this line, but the strongest ones i tried were really overpowering, both: the best original KMs grown commercially in Holland for the coffee shops and the ones i found myself growing the seed release.

Yum. I’ve sample some Kali Mist in the past and really enjoyed its uplifting, yet not overpowering effects. �� on this.