What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The warm weather is good for the plant.
A few more days then it will be harvested :)
View attachment 18866199

View attachment 18866204

Hope you have been already enjoying with your Auto Zamaldelica harvest last weeks @wuluz :)
Impressive macro, very high quality and well focused pics :yes: even can the invaders ehhehehe

What can be the source of the seeds ? Did you find any male flower or banana ?

Last edited:
Welcome to ICMag @growerfarmercalmer :) Congrats on your Auto Zamaldelica harvest!
She looked ripe enough :yes: not worth to wait if rains persists. How is she on the nose at chop time ?
Hey dubi thanks for the response

Been following some of the threads on here for a while , though it was time to take part.

Well as far as the smell goes j am not really good at distinguishing them. If I had to say it has a kind of bright almost fruit/floral smell ( can't really pinpoint it) kinda like what some lemon strains smell but not exactly that . Also some times I get a hint of pepper coming through 🤷
as I said at the start not the best smell tester around 😅

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats @Luiggi on the harvest of your 2 Auto Zamaldelicas, they produced a good amount despite the macronutrient underfeeding and spider times in flowering.

The earlier flowering female was the high yielding balanced sativa//indica pheno, and the longer flowering the more African sativa pheno. What's your opinion on them ?

Luiggi

Hi all,

Thanks @dubi for your message, actually they did provide me with pretty much all what I need for a year.

I have tried to focus on getting the overall picture of the strain but I am not good describing. For sure they were together with the auto Malawi the ones that grew bigger and so produced a good weight. Taste is good but I think I better prefer malawi than them, but I still need to try them for a bit longer to get a clearer view. Drying process was not the better since they got harvested in August and it is freaking hot in my flat so it took them about 5 to 6 days to get completely drought. I am trying to rehydrate it along this rainy days by opening the jars but not sure they are getting completely hydrated. Smell is a pleasure, zamal seems to have richer aromas than Malawi, like more sophisticated. I am not sure I can appreciate the different high from each to the other but I'll keep trying.

As said I might have to take some more time in order to thoroughly analyse them and so have a right impression.

In the overall, apart from the growing and drying conditions which I recon were not the best ones, this strain brought a good production (quite more than others). For taste, aroma and high I need more time to be able of defining them.

Regards,

Luiggi