What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crooked8 does Karma Genetics tester - SourRado

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karmas Sour Rado #4 (Headband like, 42 days in), #8 (super og leaning, 59 days in)
picture.php

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Overall if i had to pick one, id choose the #8, its so fuckin dank. The #4 is amazing also it just takes longer and leans sour which i have two cuts of already and am struggling with which to keep. Anyone who ends up with these seeds can expect suuuper high quality and yield with extreme stability, i havent seen one nanner on either. The sour d bx ive found some on my #6 pheno but no the #5(largest yield and stinkiest/most gassy)

Robney

Crooked you did a dope job on these beans. They're looking sooooo good, so much so that I decided to pop a few. I'm def hoping to get something like your #4 as I haven't had real sour in my life for about 10 years, but a super solid og works for me too :D

Do you feel the sour influence increased the yield of the og leaning plants?

sentenz69

Hi,

wow what thread ^^
I took the time to read everything and I just enjoyed it.
I stay in the area and give you lots of good vibes for the future.

:tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crooked you did a dope job on these beans. They're looking sooooo good, so much so that I decided to pop a few. I'm def hoping to get something like your #4 as I haven't had real sour in my life for about 10 years, but a super solid og works for me too :D

Do you feel the sour influence increased the yield of the og leaning plants?

Hi Robney i didnt see this comment until now! Sorry about that, these beans are for certain terrific. I still run my og dom sour rado cut. To answer your question, yes, i do think it bumped up the yield and overall bud size. Still tight/classic og look but more gassy and that last run of all rado was my yield record for that tray. I hope your beans showed well!
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts