What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal Bliss limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
THIS SATIVA HYBRID OFFERS THE BEST QUALITIES OF THE PURE ZAMAL, WITH GREAT PERFORMANCE AND MODERATE FLOWERING TIMES

An excellent sativa hybrid developed by crossing a new, pure purple Zamal mother plant characterised by its potent electric and trippy effect, with a very selected purple Nepal Jam parental (F6 generation), with very fast flowering, excellent terpenes and resin production and very pleasant effect, parental plant that has served as the basis for all the recent improvement works of Nepal Jam, as well as for the development of all the most successful new Nepal Jam hybrids up to date.

Zamal Bliss allows sativa lovers to experience the personality and best qualities of the pure Zamal, but tripling its yield and shortening its flowering by 5 weeks thanks to the introduction of Nepal Jam. This hybrid grows with a practically intact tropical sativa profile: refined, slender and flexible plants with large internode spacing, very vigorous, with the characteristic Zamal 's branching much more present here than in Zamaldelica.

Despite its strong tropical sativa development, Zamal Bliss has a rapid response to flowering as well as an explosive floral production with very moderate flowering times (10-11 weeks). The floral structures also have strong tropical sativa personality producing innumerable pistils and very little leaf, and reaching enormous dimensions thanks to its hybrid vigour. As the last reflowerings mature, the stunning flowers take on the shape of a 1950s-style microphone, and give off delicate woody and floral aromas of African and Jamaican sativas, with a dark, gummy background of Nepalese hashish. Cerebral, energetic and creative tropical African sativa effect with no ceiling, where the Nepal Jam brings its unique and clean positivity and warmth.

It is also a safe bet for outdoor cultivation, being extremely versatile and exceptionally resistant to a wide range of pests and adverse conditions, such as excess heat, drought, mites, white flies, strong temperature and moisture variations, cold, rain and against the most frequent types of fungi (botrytis, powdery mildew, etc...).

Although Zamal Bliss is a polyhybrid, phenotypically it works as a fairly consistent F1, where the vast majority of plants are uniform, belonging to the main phenotype described above. Although there is a recessive and very rare (5% or less) phenotype worth mentioning, which is completely Nepali: columnar, 3 times smaller, with moderate/low yields, great silver resin production and sweet and organic terpenes, with a flowering time of 9 weeks.

Despite being a cross between purple parents, Zamal Bliss scarcely shows any colours when grown in indoor or outdoor gardens with stable, warm conditions, although with cold temperatures (where plants mature with peaks of 10ºC or below) it acquires beautiful strong purple and reddish pigmentation in its leaves and flowers.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
% SATIVA / INDICA: 85 % SATIVA / 15 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 9-11 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: SECOND HALF OF OCTOBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: VERY HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-45º
THC: 15 %
CBD: Null
CBG: 0.4 %
Terpene profile: Monoterpenes: High amounts of terpinolene, followed by beta-myrcene. Sesquiterpenes: High amounts of beta-caryophyllene.

GENETICS: Pure Purple Zamal x Purple Nepal Jam (F6).

STRUCTURE: Slender, thin and flexible tropical sativa, long internodes, very vigorous, with the Zamal 's characteristic branching much more present here than in Zamaldelica.
BOUQUET: Delicate woody and floral aromas of African and Jamaican sativa, with a dark and gummy background of Nepalese hashish.
HIGH: Cerebral, crazy, energetic and creative tropical African sativa effect with no ceiling, where the Nepal Jam contributes its unique and clean positivity and warmth.

CULTIVATION TIPS

Indoors, strong light intensity is recommended and to keep under control its stretching at the beginning of flowering. A sativa hybrid that’s very well suited to both SOG and SCROG culture.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º, both in hot climates and in climates where the flowering takes place with rain and low temperatures. Excellent resistance against inclement weather and against all types of infections, pests and fungi.

We recommend moderate (slightly low) levels of nutrients for the whole cycle, although well-developed and medium-large specimens accept very well higher levels of PK in full bloom.

Attachments

• Zamal Bliss.jpg
    Zamal Bliss.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC06904.jpg
    DSC06904.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0276.jpg
    DSC_0276.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0339.jpg
    DSC_0339.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0282.jpg
    DSC_0282.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC06863.jpg
    DSC06863.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0416.jpg
    DSC_0416.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0362.jpg
    DSC_0362.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0342.jpg
    DSC_0342.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0369.jpg
    DSC_0369.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
More Zamal Bliss pics

Attachments

• DSC06878.jpg
    DSC06878.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC06866.jpg
    DSC06866.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC06886.jpg
    DSC06886.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC06889.jpg
    DSC06889.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC06887.jpg
    DSC06887.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC06953.jpg
    DSC06953.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC06902.jpg
    DSC06902.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC06963.jpg
    DSC06963.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC06899.jpg
    DSC06899.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC06893.jpg
    DSC06893.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 77

squatty

"-shortening its flowering by 5 weeks thanks to the introduction of Nepal Jam."

Thank you Ace and dubi!

G

Amazing pics Dubi!Almost like the big colas of Zam Hash.This confirms my concerns that my Zamal Bliss girl didn't have a good spot and less light intensity than needed for such a tropical expression.Nevertheless,it was a joy to grow , look at and ,consume now.

It seems resistant to mites of all kinds,even the worst ones!It caught some aphids but almost nonexistent.No mold either.

The smell is floral indeed,primarily jasmine for me,really lovely.It shares some terps with the other nep jam crosses I've tried.

The effect is stimulating ,energetic but can sometimes catch you off guard,if for example toke a bit too much as a wake and bake... I have to wait for it to sit some more though cause the mother of this clone developed some very introspective qualities after some cure(and I say this as a good thing )

S6oygmx.jpg

PxpJ8Kw.jpg
sBCvwEj.jpg

M4B23LG.jpg

w7ChDPC.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Wow sounds and looks amazing. I have two packs on order and hope they make it as this looks like a must have strain.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Packs are here! So stoked to try this one. Will pop a seed in two weeks when we get the next full moon.

Attachments

• ZB 01.04. (1).jpg
    ZB 01.04. (1).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 59
  • ZB 01.04..jpg
    ZB 01.04..jpg
    48 KB · Views: 62

paisajedehierba

perhaps a nepalese pheno?

perhaps a nepalese pheno?

Hello,
on march 28 I started (among others) two Zamal Bliss seeds (paper towel method). After germination I put them in a coco Jiffy (March 31.) with poting compost and later in a pot (1 liter) containing earth with higher nutrient level (April 03.). The lights are cfl 4x 24W. Both are getting the same conditions from the beginning.

The first germinated quick (one and half day), the second one day later. They are developing with different speed. The quick starter shows darker green leafs and rapid grow speed. I guess the quick starter is the frequent Zamal pheno.

The second shows a brighter green (second picture) and a less rapid grow speed.

On the one hand the second germling could have had bad luck when picked up with tweezers while transplanting into the Jiffy (injured root). On the other hand I´m wondering if it is the rare nepalese pheno which should not show that rapid development?

What do you think?

Attachments

• ZamBl April 08..jpg
    ZamBl April 08..jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 56
  • ZamBl April 12..jpg
    ZamBl April 12..jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 69

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing pics Dubi!Almost like the big colas of Zam Hash.This confirms my concerns that my Zamal Bliss girl didn't have a good spot and less light intensity than needed for such a tropical expression.Nevertheless,it was a joy to grow , look at and ,consume now.

It seems resistant to mites of all kinds,even the worst ones!It caught some aphids but almost nonexistent.No mold either.

The smell is floral indeed,primarily jasmine for me,really lovely.It shares some terps with the other nep jam crosses I've tried.

The effect is stimulating ,energetic but can sometimes catch you off guard,if for example toke a bit too much as a wake and bake... I have to wait for it to sit some more though cause the mother of this clone developed some very introspective qualities after some cure(and I say this as a good thing )

Hi Syd,

Glad your experience with the new Zamal Bliss has been pleasant and satisfying, both during her growth/flowering, and now with her cured flowers.
I think you were the first grower to test this new Zamal hybrid, i really appreciate you gave a try to this new genetics,
thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us, the bud pics are mouth watering :yummy:

Zamal Bliss it's indeed a very pest and mold resistant sativa hybrid, she had to fight with many plagues and stressful conditions in our testing of the strain last year, but she won to all the pathogens like a champion. It starts with a more tamed Nepal Jam structure at seedling stage, to later explode in vigor, stretching and flower production in late veg/flowering stage. Although both parental plants of this hybrid can produce purple colors, their pigmentation are very cold dependant (especially on the Zamal moher) so Zamal Bliss only shows intense purple colors with cold temps in the last stage of flowering.

Happy to hear also that your female produced interesting floral/jasmine terpenes (i love jasmine aromas in cannabis, quite rare to find them in our beloved plant) and that her psychoactivity is powerfully stimulating. You are right, Purple Zamal, mother of Zamal Bliss, produces a very electric but also thought provoking and introspective effect, it can really catch you off guard :) The effect of this Zamal mother reminds me some pure Hazes. On the other hand, Gerrit's Zamal A (mother of Zamaldelica) can be also very trippy (especially in hybrids) but she is much more kinder and less psychologically agressive than Purple Zamal mother. With both Zamal mothers and the Mauritius sativa i think we cover a wide spectrum of the best traits that these rare sativas from that part of the world can offer.

Thanks again friend. :tiphat: Have a lovely weekend!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Sarayidoja :)

A joy to see your Zamal Bliss in her last stage of flowering. Guess this one is easier to grow than the crazy Mauritius x Ethiopian. If she started the flowering in mid Feb then she's really a fast flowering pheno for such a sativa expression, looks very advanced after 7-8 weeks of flowering.

Well done ;) Glad to know that you also pollinated her with a Mauritius x Ethiopian male, the hybrid will be quite variable, but i'm sure really interesting sativa expressions can be found in those seeds.... a blend of Zamal, Mauritius, Ethiopian, Nepalese and Jamaican sounds like music to my ears :D

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Wish you are also enjoying it!

Zamal Bliss, started Jan 15 with 12/12fs and 15min of FR at the end of the light cycle.
Started flowering roughly in mid Feb. She is now ±80cm tall and is fattening up.
Apparently my organic soil mix was too hot :(

The lower branches were pollinated with a Mauritius x Ethiopian male and harvested 2 weeks ago.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello,
on march 28 I started (among others) two Zamal Bliss seeds (paper towel method). After germination I put them in a coco Jiffy (March 31.) with poting compost and later in a pot (1 liter) containing earth with higher nutrient level (April 03.). The lights are cfl 4x 24W. Both are getting the same conditions from the beginning.

The first germinated quick (one and half day), the second one day later. They are developing with different speed. The quick starter shows darker green leafs and rapid grow speed. I guess the quick starter is the frequent Zamal pheno.

The second shows a brighter green (second picture) and a less rapid grow speed.

On the one hand the second germling could have had bad luck when picked up with tweezers while transplanting into the Jiffy (injured root). On the other hand I´m wondering if it is the rare nepalese pheno which should not show that rapid development?

What do you think?

Hi paisajedehierba,

Glad to see you are also growing the new Zamal Bliss, much appreciated! :)

As i commented in my reply to Syd, Zamal Bliss starts with a tamed Nepal Jam growth in seedling stage. Only in flowering stage we will be able to confirm whether she is the rare Nepal Jam pheno or the more common Zamal pheno .... both are very easy to identify, the most common Zamal pheno stretches a lot in flowering and has an explosive flowering with massive pistils production, while the rare Nepal Jam pheno stays much more smaller in flowering, produces less pistils and more resin.

Good luck with them! ;)

Hi Sarayidoja :)

A joy to see your Zamal Bliss in her last stage of flowering. Guess this one is easier to grow than the crazy Mauritius x Ethiopian. If she started the flowering in mid Feb then she's really a fast flowering pheno for such a sativa expression, looks very advanced after 7-8 weeks of flowering.

Well done ;) Glad to know that you also pollinated her with a Mauritius x Ethiopian male, the hybrid will be quite variable, but i'm sure really interesting sativa expressions can be found in those seeds.... a blend of Zamal, Mauritius, Ethiopian, Nepalese and Jamaican sounds like music to my ears :D

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Wish you are also enjoying it!

Hi Dubi,
I tried the dried flowers from the seed harvest in a joint and in a vaporizer. The onset is a creeper. It takes 15 minutes or more to really feel a buzz in the head.
It's a nice warm lightweight buzz, feel happy vibe with a hard knock out stone after 2 hours, where I needed to take a nap. It tasted like pure Hash ... I probably got the Nepalese Pheno :dunno:
I'll let her grow 2 more weeks and decide when to harvest when the trichomes start to get brown.

West Aera

Lone survivor zamal bliss. Had a very difficult time germinating them, 4 died and this was the only one to pull through after 10 days of going between a glass of water and wet paper towel and eventually just forcefully cracking it open, this little girl soldiers on. Going to be hit with panama x honduras pollen
58382387-904704906528336-6638086176051822592-n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts