What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
That's what I needed to know, Dubi. Thanks! I'll do a mini SOG style with this one. I'll veg one out to get cuttings, and then do a clone grow.

conradino23

Bubba Hash fimmed. I flipped this gal 7 days ago and she's just starting to flower.

picture.php

View image in gallery

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good luck with the flowering of your Bubba Hash, conradino23 :)
Please, keep us updated!

conradino23

I will. They’re flowering nicely. I split the stalk of one when I was stretching the branches, but she didn’t really mind :)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
This is making me think I should try some LST on my Bubba Hash. That plant looks good!

conradino23

After fim it works much better than after topping. I have two growing next to each other being the same genotype with very slight difference in vigour and fimmed one has a wider canopy, more light in and is easier to LST. But both will work fine imo. Yes they’re dense so there’s a bit of waiting for the stretch to help them loosen up, but even with my cobs they get enough of it to make it workable. Pruning is necessary though!

Neiko

It's nice to see you post your beauties over here Conrad. You know how I feel about the Bubba Hash and yours are picture perfect. I know you're going to love it.

mendosa

20190406_213310.jpg
hash of scissors, really the taste of this hash is very similar to that smell of skitles that the stem gives off when rubbing it in flowering.
the effect is VERY STRONG, to the point of walking like (walking day)

ColaCalyx

This is my Bubba Hash #3. I sprouted some BH seeds beginning of May, but this one was sprouted mid-May and outgrew the other 2. She handled the heat beautifully and is one of the healthiest in the garden. I transplanted her last week into this 45 gallon pot. I have high hopes!

Attachments

• 20190617_130251.jpg
    20190617_130251.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 34

conradino23

Bubba Hash #1 or Bubba Kush looking gal with frozen heart buds or whatever they call these tops now :) She's been on a dry finish, which is just keeping plant without water for the last 4-7 days.

In effect and I confirmed it over and over the Brix will fly up and the smell is gonna get much stronger, which is how you squeeze out more terpenes by the very end when concentration is already high usually.

She's kept the same smell since mid flowering basically, aggressive piney and earthy tone with bubblegum body, that now got creamier and rounder. Brix at 14 atm, trichs popping amber, calyxes bursting and the moon is waxing, so I'm taking her tomorrow if I suddenly don't change my mind. The other Bubba has 4-5 days left at best.

Burnt leaves are from my ignoring vapour pressure deficit. It's been almost a week of heatwave in Italy and I had temps going over 33C. RH was about 49-52% and they both just cracked one morning. They most likely called Mg/K right before that imo, but the soil was under watered, so mobility was reduced.

Doesn't like temps over 29C, so it might be a better idea to grow her in the winter :)

Dr.King

Veteran
Hello Conradino23, your Bubba Hash plant is looking very nice at this stage of flower. Looking forward to seeing your end results. Happy to see others still growing her, cheers.

jjonahjameson

Mine finished very bubba kush-leaning.
Smokes great and a heavy presence, but oh so smooth for an evening toke.
Another tasty offering.
Classic bk taste and smell. I ordered more because I didn’t keep one.

I may not dial in with the feed correctly but the results are still, for this grower, wonderful.

Attachments

• 0E87F3B8-52ED-484D-985F-62AAF92EAD72.jpg
    0E87F3B8-52ED-484D-985F-62AAF92EAD72.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 54

conradino23

It’s a keeper if you clone... I knew it the first time when I grew it and I had to cut early then. I also got the HashPlant genotype, which is heavier more like classic Afghani stone and also stronger smelling in bloom. Both are great for nighttime use, so it comes down to personal preference.