What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Randomarium

B

bigganjabud

Ok didn't know that thanks was gonna give em a whirl but now not sure tbh

Take it the core cuts the daddy then?

See this is why I love this forum!!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
its the yield thats the biggest issue with the Cordoba mate, it does on avg 400g p/sqm where the CC does more like 700g...

maybe it's the case that the SAD makes up the difference :)

*you shouldnt let my opinions put you off trying summat bro, one mans trash is another mans treasure and it's not like I really know wtf I'm talking about most of the time lol :D

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

I hear ya bud but I think I might stick to fv and photos this year (unless I'm running out of time) as there's a little more room for error

Never done the sad or Mohan Ram either so it's not like I haven't got auto options to go with it?!?!

Hmmm might still take one for the team and......

I seem to be talking myself into it... .....

I'm gonna sleep on it for a run or two and re-address the situation after a diary or two appears!!

All in all I think that's probably my most grown up statement since I cut the turkey!!

JamieShoes

Veteran
Borrowed this today....

picture.php

Made this with it...

picture.php

(multi strain - Green Poison, Ice Cool, Psicodelica, Jack 47, Jack O'Nesia and Amnesia)

Results

Started out with around 250-300g of various trim.
Ran it from frozen for 5 minutes and got 28g
Ran it again for 15 minutes and got 8.5g
Refroze it overnight and ran it again for 30 minutes and got 10.5g - this one is obviously not as good as the first 5 mins but it's still smelly and sticks together by itself easily (plenty of resin) smokes ok in spliffs :)

Total 47g.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Borrowed this today....

View Image

Made this with it...

View Image

(multi strain - Green Poison, Ice Cool, Psicodelica, Jack 47, Jack O'Nesia and Amnesia)

Results

Started out with around 250-300g of various trim.
Ran it from frozen for 5 minutes and got 28g
Ran it again for 15 minutes and got 8.5g
Refroze it overnight and ran it again for 30 minutes and got 10.5g - this one is obviously not as good as the first 5 mins but it's still smelly and sticks together by itself easily (plenty of resin) smokes ok in spliffs :)

Total 47g.

Hey bro

Hard to beat the sift

Thanks
GA

B

bigganjabud

Ere j seeing as your a geezer who has a bit of bud about ya, and ya love a dabble, how's about some shoemoonrockz? I'm gonna try and make some

JamieShoes

Veteran
haha could be fun to try man, though I never figured out the hell you'd smoke one of them moon rocks... looks a bit hard to handle... :)

hey GA, you're opt wrong man, I've tried mucking about with bubblebags and all that but never got a product that I was really happy with.. sift on the other hand is almost impossible to fk up :)

Worth a look Phe, it's the easiest sift I ever did make and it's not bad at all. I think it comes with a 220 micron drum, but I've got some other screens to clean it up further if I wanted..:)

Cheers DD, good to see ya :)

Latest posts

Latest posts