What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NHS: a new but old strain from MNS

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Thanks fellers :)

Yes, I have indeed tried her, actually just rolled one up to take out with the dog :)

I've yet to write the last addition for this thread, which will be a full grow and smoke report.. but, I can tell you that everyone I've given her to has said how fanastic she is, and some of these fellers know a good thing :) One of my friends suffers chronically with diabetes and neuropathic pain in his feet... one hardly laced spliff seems to stop what is otherwise a raging pain... the only downside of this is, that he has to walk to get to my house which kinda enflames them in the first place...

Anyways.. the taste, its kinda hard to describe... but it's like onion soup or onion gravy.. its like a real chewy taste with a tang to it, know what I mean? ... The missus tells me it smells like a chicken dinner, tho to me it smells more beefy... anyway its pure stank! :D

The high is a really nice old school mix of soaring head high but with no fear or morbid paranoia but also with plenty of body aswell... I would seriously reccomend to anyone that would listen :D

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Thank you :)

I have no idea how many people you have to rep before repeating...but I haven't reached it yet. You'll know when I do.

Officially on my list.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
VERY nice harvest from The Beast! Hope it toked as good as it looks.

thanks for sharing

Great looking buds========Good job on being patient

constructive criticism part;

control those temps and you'd have 4 times as much for the same workload--cept trimming

WOW,,,You sir have an enviable relationship with these breeders. Congrats on that!

thanks again ........................peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
quite right mate, I had chronic heat issues last summer and frankly the fact she did so well is testament to her breeding... can't fault MNS at all, they're a class act :)

thanks for the kind words :)
j

Buddle

Veteran
If anyone wants to put out a good test/ grow thread they should follow Jamies lead..I really enjoy your threads man and I KNOW the time they take..i did a few myself prior to 2008.
Anyway I really, really enjoyed them and the girls look great.