What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favourite Coffeeshop in Amsterdam?

Dampkring is 1 of my favourite coffeeshops for sure. Ceres Hilton is 1 of my favourite smokes I have ever had in Amsterdam. Apparently they are re releasing it again soon. Will definitely have to get my hands on a pack or 2 of them.

Katsu is also a nice place to chill away from the centre. The Black Widow Haze is usually on point. And the organic Mango Haze is usually very tasty. I also like Ibiza, just along the road. Not so much on the menu front, but good a good spot for chilling in.

My favourite coffeeshop in Amsterdam is probably 1e Hulp. That is where I have spent more of my time, in recent years anyway. The hash from there is some of the best I have tried in the city.

These days I don't tend to stay in 1 place much. I prefer to venture outside of the centre and see what I can find. Can find some very nice places to chill away from the centre. Sensemillia at Sloterpas is worth a visit, especially in the summer months. It is quite far from the city centre and doesn't have seating inside, but they do have a balcony overlooking the lake which is very unique. You can chill by the lake and have a smoke, and can even rent pedalo's and boats when the weather is nice.

bibi40

For me Dampkring , grey area , sometimes the 420 ,
a friend talk to me about Katsu too , so next time i'll go for it :biggrin:

:tiphat:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
got no favorite one but i never went outside the ceentral station wothout visiting the Voyagers & batcave next to it :) #whoknowsknows :D

Bmac1

Veteran
The original Dampkring was my favorite of the 3 we recently visited. Great place and the white A5 Haze was just the perfect accompaniment to our night out.

bibi40

420 Coffee ( old Dutch Flowers ) can be a really good deal - or not - depending ... Each trip to A' dam is different and best places change like best weed , you ' ll see :biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got no favorite one but i never went outside the ceentral station wothout visiting the Voyagers & batcave next to it :) #whoknowsknows :D

Oh yeah Joe,,
Gray area, voyagers , then to the bat cave ,,pancake stop just before the cave,,s2:tiphat:

Cadfael

I always liked Rolling Stone for their Nepalese hash.

Barney's for breakfast.

Pink Floyd for Ambiance. They always had great morroc zero zero when Marco owned it. got bought by an English bloke.

Grey Area and dampkring were already mentioned. Both must visits.

madson

didnt visit Amsterdam for a some years, but back in the days Grey Area was my favorite shop to pick my weed