What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFO's

So not sure if this is right spot to post this but here it goes, i was just outside smoking a cigarette and pretty sure I saw a ufo. I was looking around observing the area cus there's been some car break-in's lately (mine being one of them). Anyway this light in the sky catches my eye it was to bright n close to be a star but it wasn't moving either. I only saw it for a second or two then it like eclipsed itself and disappeared. Granted my son has been on bed for a few hours now so I am pretty well toasted right now but there was something there, whether it has explanation or not. Last time I thought I saw a ufo it was at 5 in the morning bout 5, 6 years back I was coming home from a friends house after smoking and I saw this green light zipping around the sky freaked me out. Turned out to be this weird guy playing with his drones. Anyone else have any ufo sights, experiences? Had to do a school project in 8th grade where we interviewed war vets about their experiences in combat. I spoke with a family friend who was a tail gunner on a B-29 during the korean war and he told me he had seen several things in the sky during his time up there that none if him or the rest if the crew could explain. Ever since then I've always believed. Sorry for ranting

Anything in the air that you can't identify with 100% certainty is a UFO. In the past, Police have been dispatched to investigate a UFO reported from the local GA airport. A number of times they found me and my dad to be flying our LED lit R/C panes in front of the house. Beyond that, the universe is a really big place. I'm not going to claim aliens DON'T exist, but I've never seen one. Even the night I watched the phoenix lights from a really good vantage point and high powered binocs.

Satyros

A good place to post about those is probably on MUFON. More of those reports than you'll ever read, with some photos and videos of it.

I tend to think a lot of it is probably a form of plasma, like ball lightning or St. Elmo's fire, while I suppose it's possible it could be a kind of electric sky jellyfish, or ones that can survive outer space, in other words an animal or maybe a giant germ that lives on plasma. But that's just from reading, never seen anything like it in person.

I looked for the Brown Mountain lights a few times, no luck there either. Only insight on that, is that infra-red cameras are able to see them a few seconds before and after they emit visible light.

Hey beefalong bill.that airport wouldn't happen to be in Carroll County GA would it?
Nope, I'm on the other side of continental divide. But it happens all over. Night flying is a ton of fun. I meant GA as in General Aviation. I'm not flying near jet-liners and the like, but that local airport is only a couple miles away. They can see my planes from the tower as soon as I'm above the 2 story houses in my neighborhood. WELL below the CBO recommended ceiling of 400ft AGL.

Dog Star

Veteran
So not sure if this is right spot to post this but here it goes, i was just outside smoking a cigarette and pretty sure I saw a ufo. I was looking around observing the area cus there's been some car break-in's lately (mine being one of them). Anyway this light in the sky catches my eye it was to bright n close to be a star but it wasn't moving either. I only saw it for a second or two then it like eclipsed itself and disappeared. Granted my son has been on bed for a few hours now so I am pretty well toasted right now but there was something there, whether it has explanation or not. Last time I thought I saw a ufo it was at 5 in the morning bout 5, 6 years back I was coming home from a friends house after smoking and I saw this green light zipping around the sky freaked me out. Turned out to be this weird guy playing with his drones. Anyone else have any ufo sights, experiences? Had to do a school project in 8th grade where we interviewed war vets about their experiences in combat. I spoke with a family friend who was a tail gunner on a B-29 during the korean war and he told me he had seen several things in the sky during his time up there that none if him or the rest if the crew could explain. Ever since then I've always believed. Sorry for ranting

They are here... i dont know who they are.. but they are here..

also looking for years now every Summer and thru hole night you
could have multiple sights of objects.. some of them shinning like
HPS light(yellow glow) and some like MH(white-blue glow),

have sighted also multi-coloured object that haved frantic movings
and in one second he will made so strong turns,come backs on previous position and again further moving from this same position,very aggresively and i dont belive its a human technology,
we are still on lower level of development if i compare what they can and what we cant.

Have pictures on camera of that object,some of them are uploaded here on ICMAG gallery..

Also never sees aliens,just this shining lights that can have enourmous speeds,vertical lift offs where in few seconds or less
object fly away from a sight and you could not see him any more.

Here is also airport and i get it somehow attracts them to observe
this area..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If you don't know what it is its a UFO. If its a UFO that does NOT mean its aliens!
USA black budget vehicles is the norm. Bright lights are an easy form of camouflage , (never seen an old gangster movie where the guy sits in a dark room behind a bright light?)
Tales of aliens are more likely human experiments into tampering with genetic code.

Underground bases? The birth of the morlocks lol. Read your sci fi for fun, not education please!

shithawk420

Veteran
Logic dictates that GMT is probably right.but there's some crazy stories out there.my dad told me a story when he was younger.he was helping a retired Admiral move some furniture while he was telling his story about a USO(unidentified submersible object)that came right out of the water and flew.maybe he was just fucking with my dad.who knows?

My grandfather that just passed recently told me aliens made us with monkey DNA.and he wasn't crazy or stupid by anymeans.totally shocked me at the time.he was 80 and coherent.

N

NBE One !

(; . Big Drones ! :) . Imagination makes so real Bro, We are so loved .

We want to see,were looking for this

- Anyone seen that Yeti - Abominable Snowman . (((;

. :wave:

Dog Star

Veteran
Logic of GMT doesnt have much common with logic... it have more with normalization
of things or "lets made things real" technique where you could explain phenomenons
in some logic way not including facts there is a World over us same as there is
a World under us..,more like psychological fear from unknown and then brain
take "reality" in his hands plasting him in a way he sees this World...

Dimensions and fraqtal Universe dont give a damn what you think about them,
they simply have they own rules that no body of us understand properly..

even those that sees real UFOs or haved contact dont understand.. so why
people that never sees them think they understand UFOs??

Not much related to healthy logic IMO...

There is some crude facts... and that is that we live in this moment on planet
Earth that spins around a Sun that have 8 bigger planets and some smaller planetoids,
Sun systhem is inside big wheel full of different sized suns,300 billion only in
our Milky Way,and there is hundreds billions of galaxy in Universe..

Fact is that we are in Universe and everything there if its enough advanced
can fly here and visit us... i dont get why people live Earth-bubble model and
are not awared of dimensions that are above us..

person really need to be open minded to understand that there is no impediments
above us,nobody to stop UFOs they fly around us no matter we belive or not..

so if you search for logic then smart brains and those that sees UFOs need
to made proper social disscusion and start to think and solve things..

but as you sees that doesnt happends on a level of some human and smart society.. usually happends rediculization of those that sees UFOs or they haved contact and things goes suppresed and nothing happends,this thematic goes usually to tabu theme.

By this we can conclude that common logic is unheathy and collective ego just
made fun from these... so there is no support in society you live..

for people that sees UFOs there is a lot of stigma and they cant talk free in
community as there is a possibility they will be Forced Hospitalization program
as you could easely declared lunatic,schizophrene person or deluded,psychotic..

no body wish to go in hospital for a things he really sees .. and thats why
stigma comes.. dont talk much to somebody and that they dont understand you wrong..

shithawk420

Veteran
That was a hell of a good post dogstar.obviously you saw something you can't explain.so what was it?

Dog Star

Veteran
I sees a shit that can bring me to a mad house for long time if i start to talk around
too much,i pictured some with mine camera and haved around more than 100 sights
of different objects thru few years of observing... i talk to mine psychiatrist about
this and his answer was that i was go mad and "possesed"...

he tried to "normalize" me and put me in acceptable frameworks for society..

i learned very good..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Inverted filter

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
Is it OK to ask what country you live in?in case I ever see weird lights like that?honestly it looks like glow Sticks from a rave but otherwise I got no clue.wierd

Dog Star

Veteran
Will explain picture---

that what you sees is a picture of multi-coloured object that was pictured
with a camera on 1.2 seconds exposition,so picture contains time inside self..
time of 1.2 seconds in what this object was fly so fast and frantic and you
could see a Jupiter planet stands in right low corner steady as rock.

Jupiter is all time on same place,dont movin at all but this object haved so much speed
and fast turn arounds that this was very amazing.

I know a lot on human drones,airplanes,rockets,satelites,helikopters or any shit that fly
around but this kind of stuff was more than amazing as was moved under incredible speeds and pulsated so i was also take movie of this object..

problem is i cant send movie so a people upload him on their computers here
but inside movie i was tryed to slow him down and used inverted filter to get
more better margins of object... thing is what i found there was also very impressive
even i can see like some kind of exhaust as this object haved some incredible
heat and you could see on slowest how this heat going from him in all directions,
like he radiate.. huge heat that heats air around him..

Am Southeast Europe..