What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Average harvest per liter in outdoor organic grow?

Hello everyone
After a few grows constantly experimenting with different strains, soils, nutrients and my weather, in which I had barely succeeded to harvest, now I found a soil that's cheap, mid levels of nutrients and most important one that I can find in my town (mixed 5/1 with wormcastings) I'm using bio canna line and a great Malawi x PCK clone to start my journey of improve the amount of harvest per liter of soil that's an average of 3g/L now, 1g/L two years ago.

Said so I would like to know from most experienced cultivators your numbers and what kind of organic outdoor sistem or methods do you use and of course some advices, also I'd like to know what you consider to be the best time to vegetate a plant in 20L to flower it right there and take the maximum advantage of the soil volume. indvance thanks for the help provided