What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Confused and lost

TrU1

Got some free nutes but dont know how to use them or if i can even use them together any help would be appreciated im growing in gold label coco
Just about to sprout from the cube any links to get a better understanding of whatto do is appreciated aswell thank you https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74061&pictureid=1766623:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant see what the NPK values are for many of those.. For a good base Nutrient u want 8-5-13..... Nothing else is needed. This will produce healthy plants. If u want u can use a bloom booster. 0-11-11 or any other just follow the directions how much to use per gallon.

picture.php

Last edited:

TrU1

Budswel 0-0.7-0
Kelp logic 0-0-13
Mykos doesnt have any
Or azos
Bioheaven 1-0.1-0.1
Hawaian bud
5-50-17
Alg a mic
0.1-0-0.2

TrU1

Ah ok so these are fine i dont meed anything else any forums i should search to get better understanding

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those Nutrients are not a base or Grow nutrient?. You have bloom boosters and some beneficials. U cant use those without a base . 5-50-17 is the only 1 but that's super high P for veg.

TrU1

Honestly i have no idea they were a gift dont know how to use then :( im new to this thats why

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if u had to use those only use Hawaiian bud. You will need to follow the directions how much to use per gallon. You cant use anything if u dont have a PH/EC meter. I would recommend you post in the new growers thread.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like say, those are supplements, buy a bottle of Floranova Bloom. Works well as a one part in coco.