What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

~star~crash~

yeah really nice work ...you produced an exotic crop pretty quickly! ASAP when ready i want to hear about flavor's potencies and effects...peace

Americangrower

Veteran
yeah really nice work ...you produced an exotic crop pretty quickly! ASAP when ready i want to hear about flavor's potencies and effects...peace

oh you know I will let you know all about them

as of right now the 1st 3 chopped have been sampled (uncured)

1. Deadhead OG The high is a all head. She is a good daytime smoke. You feel it right behind your eyes, but it is a uplighting energetic high with not much of a body high.

2. Chem Sister - she starts off much like deadhead with that head high but then you feel your legs and arm muscles relaxing, you know that feeling that your arms are getting heavy. Very similar to all the chems but she isn't quite as heavy of a high..

3. Aj Sour D x Pilgrimage #2 - This 1 is by far the best so far. She hits almost instantly with a full body high. The high is like taking a Valium you just feel total relaxed, stress gone, completely at ease..with a smile that won't come off your face.

Can't say much about flavor as they have only been in jars a week.

~star~crash~

# 3 sounds nice ... i kind of get that from the Dina-fem Amnesia i grew out previously ... that stuff makes me fee like i'm floating on a cloud ...

Americangrower

Veteran
AJ ECSD x Pilgrimage Not the best trim job can always final trim later..or not LOL

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Plaster of Paris..just a random bud pulled from the jar probably should have grab a top nug but hey what the hell.....Sorry for the shitty pics I need to buy a camera or a new phone
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
GG99 #4 This is the Sweet and Sour Bubble gum pheno...oh so yummy smelling. Not quite as frosty as #5 but damn that smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok next round of seeds are the Banana OG f3 seeds from Zoo/Orgnkid.
Put 12 in paper towel to germ and into cups last night. Today all 12 are above soil. Sweet

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Oh shite just got real around here. I have a pack of Banana og seedlings, I justed started 10 or so of my Sister x ECSD x C99 and now this..lol

Testers for People under the stairs. 11 or 12 seeds of each.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
So what do you do with your Budder? I like to make chocolate myself. 2 x 1lb hersey bars and 1/2 lb of budder. throw it in double boiler then just gently fold together. Takes like 3 mins then into 2 alum trays..done. Quick and easy just the way I like things.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
yeah I didn't even see the wd on top of the mini fridge when I took them out to snap pic. But it was the 1st thing i saw when uploading pics..like WTF is that lol

Latest posts

Latest posts