What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
hey aspen good morning 2 u :sasmokin: i'm psyched for your glue grow as i'm on the tail end of my own 1st run with the strain..

you're shootin for 2 lbs? i'm going to make that goal in my run with 4 plants under 2k in a 5 x 6 SCROG..i've hijacked the gg#4 thread & you can see my humble grow:biggrin::canabis: you will most definitely need some support for the glue...you will find that she's not thin & vine-like ,but a stiffer branch & stalk like when developing..so she does not weave that well thru a trellis compared to viney plants... you plants will need to get bush like for your 2 lbs weight goal, so train them hard for as many leads as possible..gg4 will deliver what u want in your set up ...u have the height & the square footage to yield... have an awesome day!

Thanks Starcrash great post

Aspenou812

Veteran
Last week I topped for the first time, I'm guessing my beginners luck is up because it was supposed to be a mixture of topping and Fim but I must have missed the sweet spot when I was fiming. So some were topped and some unsuccessfully fimed. Last night I went on a topping spree... I topped everything including the branching that was mature enough to top. I have a few more weeks of Veg so I'll top weekly till I flip.

catalyte

Veteran
i like your enthusiasm for growing. :yes:

this thread is a good read and i'm curious to see what you can pull off with the Gavita! sub'd in for the show.

Aspenou812

Veteran
i like your enthusiasm for growing. :yes:

this thread is a good read and i'm curious to see what you can pull off with the Gavita! sub'd in for the show.

Thanks Tan Im going to keep on posting till they're done or i've messed them all the way up.:)

Aspenou812

Veteran
So just a quick update..... they're getting bushy and starting to fill in nicely. So at this point everything is moving right along and on schedule. Tonight i will be installing my Irrigation system and the Height control screen for my scrog. yay

So Ill be a little further along in terms of finishing this grow room build out Still have a lot of growing to get done.
There still not as green as i would like them to be. I'm currently right between 1.0 and 1.1 EC, 525 PPM .5 scale, 5.8 ph and have mixed some Epsom up at .6EC 300 ppm .5 scale to spray as a foliar. tomorrow i'll boost the light up to 825w and my nutrient solution to 1.2 EC, then ill role up a nice CONE and sit there and watch them jump up into my new SCROG! yay.....:peacock::peacock: Im so Proud to be doing this........ from the people at the mag to my little garden i'm really enjoying this experience.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Great to watch you build, learn, grow and succeed! Really want to see what you can do with this light.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Yea guys hard to believe that it's only been 13 days, I've made so many changes in my setup since the first day i started this GROW, there still small and wispy but growing fast and they are healthy and i couldn't be happier with myself. So thanks for all the great advice and encouragement! I still have two or three weeks in vege, I'll be snipping every top and side branch when they're mature enough, when the shoots are about 1/2 inch in development. I can't wait to see how many tops i can pull off these six plants. My goal is two pounds but i'm hoping to smash that and have some to make BHO with and Hash and other goodies..............feel free to chime in everyone you're opinions are very valuable

Aspenou812

Veteran
They're moving right along. :good: Great thread too, btw. :)

Great to watch you build, learn, grow and succeed! Really want to see what you can do with this light.

Looking good!! You go girl!! Gonna kill it!!
Cheers
Rmj

Thanks VANILLA, Thanks ROCKY, Thanks DAWN.....:) Im about to throw up some pictures for y'all......Dan awesome advise... ill let them go for about 4 days and see about pushing them some then.....Im wanting to rush things some and and had to get slapped around some via pm..........So awesome....

Aspenou812

Veteran
Irrigation system and all that......

Irrigation system and all that......

So this is as far as i got last night.....

I drilled the inner holes on all the Hydro Halos out a little to help keep them from clogging up...... It was so hard to force the hose onto the ends of the 90 degree elbows....... took forever and my hands are sore....

The pvc was fun to do but terribly messy......

Aspenou812

Veteran
For the four awesome people waiting patiently

For the four awesome people waiting patiently

they're growing out nicely and should provide plenty of cuttings to re populate a few gardens....... Guys the will be ready to take cuttings for y'all shortly...... not going to rush it though i promise.

Aspenou812

Veteran
all of the blue tubing is 28 inches long, hope i'm not messing this up...... it's my first time working with pvc...... the irrigation system is done now i have to work on the delervy system now and sit the Scrog in place its already done though.....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PVC , fittings & drip rings !!! the girls going all out !!! :tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
OCD's a real BITCH

OCD's a real BITCH

...Someone stop me.... Fuck do they make a shot for this, i may being going a bit overboard here..... i gotta bitch out for a second!!!!
SO i've looked everywhere and ordered trellis netting 3 times...... why cant they get it right..... the squares are too big! 4 inch, 5 x 6 inch and 5 inch is all i can find anywhere..and i ask before i ordered all 3.... so the OCD is kicking in here i want 3 inch Squares!!! is that to much to ask......so I'll make it myself right.... I've ordered the 100 foot of 1/8 inch bungee cord....so how to attach it, and this is what i came up with..... Teck screws 3/4 inch, to screw into the frame,1/4 inch tubing cut down into bushings to cover the threads..... am i over thinking this at all.

AWDTERROR

Not sure where you are but greencoast always had trellis with 3" squares. I personally think they are a little small but if you need them I would check with there.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...Someone stop me.... Fuck do they make a shot for this, i may being going a bit overboard here..... i gotta bitch out for a second!!!!
SO i've looked everywhere and ordered trellis netting 3 times...... why cant they get it right..... the squares are too big! 4 inch, 5 x 6 inch and 5 inch is all i can find anywhere..and i ask before i ordered all 3.... so the OCD is kicking in here i want 3 inch Squares!!! is that to much to ask......so I'll make it myself right.... I've ordered the 100 foot of 1/8 inch bungee cord....so how to attach it, and this is what i came up with..... Teck screws 3/4 inch, to screw into the frame,1/4 inch tubing cut down into bushings to cover the threads..... am i over thinking this at all.https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70660&pictureid=1693083View Image

try these .....http://www.horticulturesource.com/p...S2ykCD3jb__ztykuox_o8RK0xxId5X9lrzxoCOInw_wcB

its the ones i use & the holes are right around 4"

picture.php