What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stage 4 Cancer

morgandecaptain

I found out a friends sister that lives in Arizona has cancer and is getting treatment in Las Vegas. She's considering going on Simpson Oil and has applied for a medical card. Is there any legal way for her to obtain it from Arizona,Nevada or California?

Robooo

Hey, I'm a card holder in AZ, I use Rick Simpson Oil for my grand mal seizures.
Get in touch with me, I can direct you to a legal supplier as long as she has her AZ medical card.
platinum84@gli.ph

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found out a friends sister that lives in Arizona has cancer and is getting treatment in Las Vegas. She's considering going on Simpson Oil and has applied for a medical card. Is there any legal way for her to obtain it from Arizona,Nevada or California?

I believe that NV & CA both allow out of state persons to apply for med cards.
However, if your sis goes to another state to get meds to bring back to her place in AZ, she would be committing a Federal Felony by crossing state lines with a controlled substance. There really is no way around that at this point. Federal laws need to change.

Hey, I'm a card holder in AZ, I use Rick Simpson Oil for my grand mal seizures.
Get in touch with me, I can direct you to a legal supplier as long as she has her AZ medical card.
platinum84@gli.ph

Excellent first post for a five year lurker.:tiphat:

I hope the woman who is the subject of this post finds some relief somehow. Cancer is a terrible thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts