What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Banners Too?

Banners Too?

RDS-Rough-Banner-BW.jpg

RDS-Rough-Banner.jpg

RDS-Banner-BW.jpg

RDS-Banner.jpg

BigBozat

I'm with you, Betterhaff..... don't have the skills to execute my ideas...

I posted these in the wrong thread:

View Image

View Image

Anyone feel free to use my ideas and improve on the concepts.

I'm no graphics artist, but I like the 2nd pic... but morph/blend the bottom half of each seed with/into one of the rough diamonds...

:edit:
IDK about the font 'tho... angular, loosely shaped lettering may not be sending the msg/image really intended/desired?
Maybe Diamond font by Rafael Dinner (@ fontspace)?

I would arrange the name more tightly, in a diamond 'shield' Word Art thing that forms a background for the seeds-cum-diamonds image foreground.

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picked a winner yet ?
View Image

yeah, my bad I have been away and super busy.

I planned on starting a poll and let people vote but with the iimited submissions I decided I would just pick the ones I liked...

You, RandomMan and OlDirtyHuman are the Winners!

I liked everything you did and could find use for them all pretty much, I liked a couple of RM's designs and ODH's is a cool creative design too... I thank you all for submitting your designs.

I will PM you three once the packs arrive at the bay and let you know how to claim your prizes.

thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.