What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irish & UK Growers Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hello all Irish & UK growers, I'm glad to announce that there will be a competition for all you Irish & UK growers. ICM admins have given the go ahead for this competition so a big clap for them.

Like any competition there are a few rules that we have to abide by:

Pics must be taken by the user who submits them.

All photos submitted must comply with ICmag Forum guidelines. (Guideline #1, and #5 in particular)

Seedbay.com will be solely responsible for Prize Distribution and all shipping information will only be provided to Seedbay.com.
. . .No personal information will be given to nor any shipping responsibility assigned to any entity other than Seedbay.com.

Photos should be of your garden indoors or outdoors

The Contest is only open to Irish & UK growers.

Closing time will be Friday the 30th of November.

The judging will be done by you the ICM community, by a poll.

Prizes will be :
1st place will receive 4 packs of seeds.
2nd place will receive 2 packs of seeds.
3rd place will receive 1 pack of seeds.
4th place will receive 1 pack of seeds.
5th place will receive 1 pack of seeds.
6th place will receive 1 pack of seeds.

The seeds will be:
(Sour Queen x White Russian) X (Xfiles x Amnesia Haze)​

A big thank you needs to be given to Cookie Monster who has kindly donated all of the seed prizes, they are in SeedBay's hands right now waiting to be dispatched to the lucky winners. Since Cookie dispatched 10 packs of seeds it gives us plenty of winners.

The parent plants used by cookie for his crosses are from the, Hybrid From Hell guys, they also need a round of applause for getting the genetics out there.

So go ahead and post your best outdoor pics folks and we will get this show on the road.

Good Luck to you all!

HGO

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
why do you have to interested in outdoor? i like outdoor just wondered why?

These were the requests from Cookie Monster when he donated the seeds, from what I understand he was trying to further the reach to outdoor growers, but the competition isn't limited to outdoor, indoor is accepted too.

Hundred Gram Oz said:
Photos should be of your garden indoors or outdoors

HGO

Ironeek

Isn't this last years competition HGO?? and isn't cookie long gone from these boards. WTF dude?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
The competition has been re-launched, lack of interest forced it to run for 2 years consecutively with 2 or 3 entries total so we have decided to run it for the UK & Ireland this time to boost more interest, I am also waiting on word back from breeders that might be offering some more prizes so stay tuned.

delic

I have a few plants out in the garden, so I'm in. What's the score, weekly updates?

-delic

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Ironeek for the competition to work we need to fulfill the required prize quota, the comp got 2 entries! How is that going to work when we need to give away at least 6 prizes? The people that have already entered the competition will be re-entered automatically. As for the seeds, they have been looked after at seedbay headquarters in their seed vaults, plus I have been approached by breeders that are trying to work things out for new seed prizes to go with the current prizes.

If you would like to debate this then please feel free to pm me and I'll happily go over it with you.

All the best, and good luck!
:good::good:
HGO

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Hey HGO, what's the score mi boyo, you know how bad I am at bothering to take pics, if you told me when in the grow you wants the feckers I just might drag my old bod to the plants and take a few

So what pics do you want, how many and how many plants can we enter?

Is there going to be a tasting/testing session in Holland or are we all over to your place?:respect:

BD:joint::joint:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Bush Dr! Welcome to the contest, it would be great to have you involved!

To enter you just need to post pictures of something growing related, this can be shots of your indoor/outdoor garden, bud shots, harvest shots, dried bud shots, macros etc. 1 picture is all that is required for entering but if you have a few good shots then feel free to post them too, I'll go threw all the photos at the end, make my selections and let the ICM community choose the winners.

There are lots of prizes to go around, I wish you the very best of luck bro.

Winners can join me for a private smoke at my home, I'll supply the tea & biscuits, you supply the weed :biglaugh:

Peace & Chat Soon
HGO

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Here's my starter pics for you HGO

8 gram Karmatrain side bud
picture.php

Different view of same bud
picture.php

Close Up
picture.php

Nice fat trics ^^

The smoke is superb .... as always with this strain :peacock:

N

ninja bud

Blue Cheese grow

Blue Cheese grow

Heres a few pics of my current blue cheese grow under a 250.
Two weeks left in flower.

You can see all the pics in my album on my profile page.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
lol at this rate we may win something just by entering, so here's a quick close up
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.